RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

Ok so I couldn't take it any more. I abandoned my lvl 42 agent. Re rolled a SI on the tomb of Freedon Nadd. Just couldn't cope with playing with just 25 odd people on one server. Fix BW please Edited by Moroder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how you look at it people chose RP and PvP. Since you can role play on any server as the role playing servers have no rules or any form of keeping rules Lord Calypho is essentially just a PvP server. A dead one. We should be allowed to transfer to tofn. I can see some RP'ers wanting to go to an RP server but really as I have already pointed out, there is no reason for this. The only RP that ever happened on LC happened within small groups of friends within a guild. There is no reason players can't continue to do so on a server without the RP tag on it because there really is no difference, except for pve and pvp. Lord Calypho is a PvP server.

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvP (Tomb of Freedon Nadd) Only this!

Edited by Cootiepwease

Well I have waited till today ....

If we don't receive an answer today then my subscription will be cancelled

I refuse to play on a server that has 30 people on fleet ( at peak time)

It's a shame Biowa

re because your game is good , but you choose too deny us of a community therefore you don't deserve our hard earned cash.

It's a shame Biowa

re because your game is good , but you choose too deny us of a community therefore you don't deserve our hard earned cash.

Sadly this means nothing to Bioware. Even if we could safely assume there would be 60 people on both fleets at peak times and about 10 per planet. There are still just not enough people for Bioware to take the situation seriously. They won't be losing that many more subscribers even if everyone on Lord Calypho does this. If anything it's our own fault for choosing this server. We should've known better!

i heard what the boiware will let players come to our server this isnt a good solution (if is true) i dont know who wants to come to a dead server

Heared where? People "hear" a lot on these forums usually. Thats a bad idea of course.

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvE (Red Eclipse)

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> RP-PvE (The Progenitor)

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvP (Tomb of Freedon Nadd)

I already cancelled my subscription since I heard we are excluded from the transfer. Subscription cancellation should be our form of protest for the bigoted one sided approach to our community. Why are we denied the server transfer?

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvE (Red Eclipse)

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> RP-PvE (The Progenitor)

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvP (Tomb of Freedon Nadd)

I already cancelled my subscription since I heard we are excluded from the transfer. Subscription cancellation should be our form of protest for the bigoted one sided approach to our community. Why are we denied the server transfer?

I also cancelled my subscription in protest.

Well I'am not planning to prolong my sub either if BW will keep the things as they are right now, or if I won't like their idea of solving this issue, since on my fresh account, I managed to get my character to lvl 45 in the last 30 days and the only Flashpoint I have fnished with other people was the Esseles (as level 11)... and it was done with a high level dude, who was there just for the social points. Every other group quest - flashpoint, I've done alone, once I outleveled it greatly... The problem here is that we are a minority and I doubt they would miss those 60 subs really... so we can just wait and hope and see what happens later this week.

It's a shame Biowa

Well we have to wait for the americans to get out of bed first i guess, if we hear anything it will be earliest at 4pm CEST i think.

Well we have to wait for the americans to get out of bed first i guess, if we hear anything it will be earliest at 4pm CEST i think.

They said after the weekend, that can just as likely be tomorrow, or friday, or even two weeks from now. That said, the sooner the better of course.

It really saddens me Bioware’s lack of urgency…. on resolving or at least giving us an accurate timeline, regarding the Lord Calypho transfers. So this is how Bioware repay some of your loyal customers on Lord Calypho, which have stuck through the game through its infancy and problems associated with this…..with silence.

We get a token yellow post which does not answer anything….and are still expected to wait….ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. People have waited long enough and answers on your planned proposals/actions are needed.

No matter how you look at it people chose RP and PvP. Since you can role play on any server as the role playing servers have no rules or any form of keeping rules Lord Calypho is essentially just a PvP server. A dead one. We should be allowed to transfer to tofn. I can see some RP'ers wanting to go to an RP server but really as I have already pointed out, there is no reason for this. The only RP that ever happened on LC happened within small groups of friends within a guild. There is no reason players can't continue to do so on a server without the RP tag on it because there really is no difference, except for pve and pvp. Lord Calypho is a PvP server.

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvP (Tomb of Freedon Nadd) Only this!

So you can't PVP on a PVE server? WZ happen on PVE servers just as much as PVP, infact in a game with NO open world PVP what is the point of a PVP server other then to gank lowbies lvling. Bio should just do away with PVP servers as they are pointless in a game with no open world PVP.

They have no excuse now. Weekend is over, population fluctuation must be settled, so I'm expecting some real info today.

"After the weekend" does not necessarily mean monday. :|

I don't see why they wont transfer you to The Progenitor,I would consider us a pvp server as thats all most 50s on there do tbh.

Because most of us DO NOT want to go to a PvE server. Why would we want to move from a PvP to a PvE one ? What exactly would that achieve ?

Edited by Rogoo

I say we wait. They are not stupid, something will be figured out. Just wait and don't go off into hysterics with canceling subs.

Cheers

transfers were already needed back in january. People who are still here are anything but impatient. BW ignored the call and now they are paying for it.