RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why people from other servers seem so opinionated on this thread, considering this is a subject that doesn't affect them at all.

If you want to support players from Lord Calypho, we thank you and we encourage you to do so.

But stating that we are just qqing or that we should be more patient while Bioware is making sure our server becomes a ghost town and we are being treated like second class players, is just ridiculous. When you like a game, you want it to survive. By ignoring our issues, or suggesting that we should shut up about them, you are effectively killing the game not only for us but, in time, for yourselves as well. Less people => less interest in the game => no game at all.

This is an MMO, you'd expect the community to actually be more supportive of each other.

Of course, it's always so much easier to judge people than put yourself in someone else's shoes.

Bottom line, if you don't play on Lord Calypho (or the other RP-PVP servers) and you don't have anything good or valuable to add to the conversation, kindly keep your opinions to yourselves.

This is OUR problem and if you don't want to help us by joining your voices with ours and speaking up against this blatantly unfair treatment, the least you can do is not mess up the thread.

I dont agree tbh. Im sure the majority who rolled on a Rp-PVP server wouldn't like if ppl could chose to be unflagged in openworld. That defeats the entire purpose of arranging a blockade etc, since ppl then just can flag down and go about their business...

Ppl who want to control when they are flagged or not belong on a PvE server imo, and instead they should encourage BW to make some pvp zones on each planet, with objectives and missions like they should have in the first place..

Ah well whatever Bioware decide to do, not everyone will be happy about it. But i wish as many as possible get what they want. I still do think both the RP-PVE and RP-PVP would benefit from get together and strengthen both sides of the RP community. It isnt only the RP or PVP element at stake here. For me there are other reasons to roll on a RP-PVP server, in general you see a little more matureity, a little less trolling and trashtalking in general and tradechat, even the BLAME and SHAME in CAPS in warzone ops chat is less frequent. (I didnt argue against you, dont wish to. I just think there other aspects that should be considered).

Ah well whatever Bioware decide to do, not everyone will be happy about it. But i wish as many as possible get what they want. I still do think both the RP-PVE and RP-PVP would benefit from get together and strengthen both sides of the RP community. It isnt only the RP or PVP element at stake here. For me there are other reasons to roll on a RP-PVP server, in general you see a little more matureity, a little less trolling and trashtalking in general and tradechat, even the BLAME and SHAME in CAPS in warzone ops chat is less frequent. (I didnt argue against you, dont wish to. I just think there other aspects that should be considered).

This !! My feeling exactly chee for putting it into words for me :p

Aye, i know you didn't argue against me, i just wanted to voice my oppinion about it as well =)

I just dont wanna become/be moved to a PvE-Anything server, i chose RP-PvP for pvp purposes and due to many in my guild liking roleplay. I dont want another element (PvE) on my server, i'd rather be on a pure pvp-server then.

I do agree about the maturity etc, thats absolutley correct! -But im playing to pvp, and i want as much pvpers around me as possible, not PvE'rs with an option to unflag =(

I don't get why people from other servers seem so opinionated on this thread, considering this is a subject that doesn't affect them at all.

If you want to support players from Lord Calypho, we thank you and we encourage you to do so.

Thank you. Been doing my part to help keep this issue visible for you guys. You need all the help you can get. Also been helping to make sure that the usually silent RPer gets represented, too.

Aye, i know you didn't argue against me, i just wanted to voice my oppinion about it as well =)

I just dont wanna become/be moved to a PvE-Anything server, i chose RP-PvP for pvp purposes and due to many in my guild liking roleplay. I dont want another element (PvE) on my server, i'd rather be on a pure pvp-server then.

I do agree about the maturity etc, thats absolutley correct! -But im playing to pvp, and i want as much pvpers around me as possible, not PvE'rs with an option to unflag =(

The Prog is the RP-PVE server and has excellent PVP with a number of PVP guilds. Most of us who picked a RP-PVE didn't necessarily do it so we could PVE a lot. Things change and people find themselves developing different interests.

I guarantee anyone who is interested in PVP on an RP-PVP server would not be disappointed with The Prog. "PVP" servers in this game do nothing, world PVP does not really exist and when it did it was heavily limited.

The Prog is the RP-PVE server and has excellent PVP with a number of PVP guilds. Most of us who picked a RP-PVE didn't necessarily do it so we could PVE a lot. Things change and people find themselves developing different interests.

I guarantee anyone who is interested in PVP on an RP-PVP server would not be disappointed with The Prog. "PVP" servers in this game do nothing, world PVP does not really exist and when it did it was heavily limited.

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> RP-PvE (The Progenitor)

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvP (Tomb of Freedon Nadd)

Either way, i want a pvp server with everyone flagged in open world, thats the reason i rolled there. I agree 100% that OW-pvp is completly dead, but im hoping (Might be stupid, i know) that BW will put some effort into that, making it attractive. -When/If that happens, i do not want my toons stuck on a PvE server when i rolled on a PvP..

Either way, i want a pvp server with everyone flagged in open world, thats the reason i rolled there. I agree 100% that OW-pvp is completly dead, but im hoping (Might be stupid, i know) that BW will put some effort into that, making it attractive. -When/If that happens, i do not want my toons stuck on a PvE server when i rolled on a PvP..

Then I guess the choice to go either to the RP PVE or the PVP is the only way BW should handle this.

Then I guess the choice to go either to the RP PVE or the PVP is the only way BW should handle this.

Yeah, unfortunatly that's my conclusion as well. Unless they're gonna shuffle German and French servers into the mix, praying to the gods of furtune that the infusion of new players will exceed or at least equal the ammount of players leaving in the long run (And that's something i sincerely doubt would show true).

I have heard some players said what they want to merge our server with the german rp-pvp and the french rp-pvp this isnt a good idea because the germans and the french dont speak english ( the most of them ) and many players will be unhappy if this happen (because they want to leave this server) the players want to be able to transfer to other servers the most of the players want to go to a pvp server like Tomb of Freedon Nadd and other players want to go to a rp-pve server like the The Progenitor. the only solution is to let the players who love pvp to a pvp server (the most of them want to go to Tomb of Freedon Nadd) and the players who love rp let them go to a rp or a rp-pve server (like The Progenitor)

I have heard some players said what they want to merge our server with the german rp-pvp and the french rp-pvp this isnt a good idea because the germans and the french dont speak english ( the most of them ) and many players will be unhappy if this happen (because they want to leave this server) the players want to be able to transfer to other servers the most of the players want to go to a pvp server like Tomb of Freedon Nadd and other players want to go to a rp-pve server like the The Progenitor. the only solution is to let the players who love pvp to a pvp server (the most of them want to go to Tomb of Freedon Nadd) and the players who love rp let them go to a rp or a rp-pve server (like The Progenitor)

If that's actually the case, I agree. But I'm having a hard time believing that "most" of them don't know English enough to participate.

i have find a good solution i think, well let the people who want to transfer to a pvp or a pr-pve server to go and after 1 week merge the server with the others rp-pvp

i dont like this solution and actually i think what no one will want this solution but if this is the only solution....you should do it(i prefer that you do to the other servers just make able to transfer to some other servers)

There's no point allowing everyone to move off of the only english rp-pvp server availible. Free transfers off of it is a silly idea. At the same time, merging it with the french and german rp-pvp servers is also a silly idea. Most people do speak english i understand this, but people have chosen those specific language specific servers because they don't want to have to speak english. On an rp server speaking your language of choice is kind of important especially if you enjoy rp. Rp has enough issues without language barriers being thrown into it.

My personal opinion. Allow people from several pvp/rp servers to move here for free. If you HAVE to merge a server with this one i suggest and english speaking pvp server. The people on the rp servers don't HAVE to rp so i fail to see what they lose from being merged with ours apart from gaining a bigger community. It's not like everyone on Lord Calypho rp's now anyway, your just expected to have a little tolerance regarding other peoples desire to rp. And you can't exactly merge a pve-rp server with ours because players would then be FORCED to suffer the concequences of world pvp which, i assume, they were trying to avoid by choosing a pve server to begin with.

Thats my ywo cents. Do with it what you will.

Forcing someone to speak another language, no matter how well they can speak it, is wrong! I don't want to be on a server with Germans and French ppl and then force them to speak English. Merging all three into one will just create 3 separate comunites with very few of us mixing with the others.

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> RP-PvE (The Progenitor)

RP-PvP (Lord Calypho) --> PvP (Tomb of Freedon Nadd)

It's the best way to deal with it IMO. Please do the same for euro RP-PVP servers!!!!!