The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Favourite titles - Imperial, Republic whatever!

AshlaBoga

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few of my favourite titles: Mostly I like 'em for the memories they bring.

‘Homewrecker’

‘Grand Champion of the great hunt.’

‘The Mantellian'

‘The merciless.’

‘Hired gun.’

'Major.' - Is that a title or a promotion?

‘Blockade Runner.’

‘Black Bisector.’

It’s only a shame that one can’t get ‘The heartless B*tch.’ – It really sums up my Bounty Hunter!

Anyone remember what the Chevin great hunt titles were? - My mind is going.....I can feel it!

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Pretty much this.

I have all 8 slots on my server filled with a different class & Darth is the only title I use on any of my characters.

I'm no Star Wars fanboy, but man, I REALLY wanted that Darth title on my Sith Warrior for some reason. :cool:

Fair enough but I really liked Emperor's Wrath too. I wish they wouldn't of taken it out. At the very least let us choose one or the other.

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I see the title "Revanite" I can expect a difficult HM flashpoint. For some bizzare reason the title on my server tends to be carried by the proverbial "stand in the fire" derp-pe-esses.

Whether it has anything to do with Revan turning from a lightly-written ego-insert of yourself in the original KOTOR (it was a neat plot surprise, I admit) to a laughably self-absorbed, melodramatic Mary Sue power fantasy by Old Republic and the taste of those who like that, I have no idea.

Whenever I duo with a friend to do Foundry, after he's done his whiny "I am so awesome and important woe is me" speech before the fight, I legacy kick him square in the groin and drop a party bomb! :D

Edited by Neverfar

Homewrecker is my all time fave. My BH has showed it off since she got it and will never show off another title because none make people laugh as hard as they do when seeing that above my character.

• 4 weeks later...

Legacy titles that seem cool:

The Living Legend

(Legacy Level 50)

Beastmaster

(all Beast codex entries)

Big Game Hunter

(kill Gargath, Primal Destroyer, Nightmare Pilgrim)

Galactic Hero

(complete all Heroics for both factions)

Galactic Explorer

(all Location codex entries)

Imperial Diehard

(1+ BH, Warrior, Agent and Inquisitor at level 55)

Republic Diehard

(1+ Trooper, Knight, Smuggler and Consular at level 55)

Master Craftsman

(all 8 Crew Skills at 450/450)

Republic Squad Leader

(all 20 companions at 10K affection)

Imperial Squad Leader

(all 20 companions at 10K affection + LS/DS Jaesa, so you need 21 in total)