HK-51: Minimum of 1 Empire and 1 Republic Toon On Same Server to Unlock

Well thats flat out crap. I have a Republic server and a Imperial server, simply because whats the point of cluttering up a server with alts that can't help each other in terms of crafting/items/money?

Did they alter the ability of legacy bound toons to crossserver mail each other smurf and emo side and i wasn't looking?

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothin' like a Chiss in a cowboy hat and pimpcoat to get the ladies goin'. :D

That's right, ladies. Once you go blue, nothing else will do. :cool:

yeah the first thing I did with my legacy was unlocking the chiss :D

(my IA is a chiss, but I level so freaking slow that getting her to 50 first was just no option. lol)

HK-51 is not a vanity pet. It's supposed to be difficult to obtain him. Everything in the game can't just be given to people. Yeah, I'd like a full set of Campaign gear with no effort too. If you really want him, then you'll do what's needed to earn him.

yeah the first thing I did with my legacy was unlocking the chiss :D

(my IA is a chiss, but I level so freaking slow that getting her to 50 first was just no option. lol)

My favorite classes are Sniper and Gunslinger. It was a no-brainer for me to get my Sniper to 50 ASAP when I first heard news of the Chiss being unlockable. So now my Sniper and Gunslinger are "brothers". :D

HK-51 is not a vanity pet. It's supposed to be difficult to obtain him. Everything in the game can't just be given to people. Yeah, I'd like a full set of Campaign gear with no effort too. If you really want him, then you'll do what's needed to earn him.

^^This.

Once again, it it Bioware trying to goad us into creating more characters. I don't want a republic toon. I want 1 toon...THAT IS IT. Whatever though, this game is just getting worse and worse.

It's getting worse and worse for you. I already have a wide variety of characters, but now there's a reason. I just wish I got more for playing the classes that I really like (the Trooper) and not being expected to play the others. Oh well.

This won't be a problem for me since I have one of each class on one server. 4 imps, 4 pubs.

If you look at legacy, completing each and every companion in the game, yes all 40 of them, gives you great benefits. Nothing wrong with imp only or rep only servers (like some of you have), but it really IS advantageous to have one of each class. Look closely at your legacy.

Well thats flat out crap. I have a Republic server and a Imperial server, simply because whats the point of cluttering up a server with alts that can't help each other in terms of crafting/items/money?

What do you mean alts can't help you in crafting or money? I send credits and crafted stuff to my alts all the time.

He said server, not faction... There is no cross-server mailing...

so far as I understood the point he had sets of all smurfs and all emos on different servers because "why have sets of toons on a single server that can't help each other?"

Well my BH is my armstech and my smurf is my armormech and they send each other mail on harbinger all the time....

<---must be missing something....

so far as I understood the point he had sets of all smurfs and all emos on different servers because "why have sets of toons on a single server that can't help each other?"

Well my BH is my armstech and my smurf is my armormech and they send each other mail on harbinger all the time....

<---must be missing something....

No, you were right, I missed the second part of his post.

Yes, good. I will unsub if they don't do this way. :p I'm Already ready.

But In all seriousness it could be just event that both sides have contribute to and it's easier and faster if you do them with all the characters on both side. Like both sides had the same goal to do in order to unlock the mission to get Hk-51.

Edited by Varium

Yes, good. I will unsub if they don't do this way. :p I'm Already ready. But In all seriousness it could be just event that both sides have contribute to and it's easier and faster if you do them with all the characters on both side. Like both sides had the same goal to do in order to unlock the mission to get Hk-51 or both sides need to complete their goal so it will be opened for both sides and if the other finished first they would have to wait for other side.

Ummm, can you back up and slow down a little? Your quadruplespeak was just a bit much. :eek:

Edited by Captain_Zone

We were told right at the end of the guild summit that we would need a character from both factions on a single server , so whats this thread about again.

/thread

cheers,

Badorb.

It obviously wasn't WIDELY disseminated (also you didn't link where you saw this so .. I call shenanigans).

/open thread.

We were told right at the end of the guild summit that we would need a character from both factions on a single server , so whats this thread about again.

/thread

cheers,

Badorb.

Just like we were told right at the beginning that unlocking species would require playing a species clear to 50. What wasn't said, however, was that there was ALSO an alternate method to unlock species.

We can't rule that out just yet.

It obviously wasn't WIDELY disseminated (also you didn't link where you saw this so .. I call shenanigans).

/open thread.

I don't know were all the guild summit is transcripted but if you do its in the ' and everything else part ' right at the end of the guild summit , look it up. I never did find the full summit after it had finished.

Oh and since hearing the hint at the guild summit me and 2 friends then left room/ made room for 2 characters on each of our 2 servers for the other faction.

cheers,

Badorb.

/thread

cheers,

Badorb.

They didn't say we NEEDED one, they recommended it.

Personaly I only have time for 8 characters anyway and wanted at least one to be a PUB (NO WAY WAS I DOING THE IMPERIAL PLANET MISSIONS 8 TIMES) but I'm actually kind of surprised that so many people seem to have 8 imps or Pubs on the same server - is it because they didn't originally allow you to mail alternate faction legacy characters?

Edit: Badorb isn't some sort of obsessive fanboy people, he just realized that in order to get all the vanity goods in swtor you have to pay attention to the hints they drop (like the one about -273.15;)). I like having to piece things together rather than just knowing exactly what to do because it's obvious. When the Rakghoul event came out I checked Dulfy's website and discovered how to get a crimson rakghoul because of it (heck, Dulfy's site also helped me get my tauntlet SO CUTE:t_biggrin:

Edited by AshlaBoga