What time will the PTS come online Today

Hmille

i and i bet the other guy agree with you completely. timings would be ideal, and a few people would accept them as being estimates.. but until the majority of people on the forums accepts eta as estimate i really dont realistically see it happening..and that makes me a sad panda.

Yeah same here.

I've been playing MMO's now for over a decade and this community has made me sadder than any of the others and I've played almost all of them.

I used to think the worst community in MMO gaming was the EVE community, until I came here. At least in EVE, the people that complained and bashed CCP did it because they actually loved the game and wanted it to be better, even if most of their ideas were rubbish, they came from a positive place.

I've never seen a game where so many people in the community actually wished for it to fail because of a grudge they hold against the developers or for whatever other reason some of them have.

Don't get me wrong, these developers have disappointed me time and time again since launch but I don't hold it against them personally and I certainly don't wish them any ill will nor do I want this game to fail simply because I didn't approve of DA2 or the ending of ME3 etc...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some time. I am getting ready to apply for a job at bioware. Am I ready yet?

nope, you failed to use SOON.

and about the OP, yes I have an opinion, it will come online when they are ready to do so.

Edited by Nyla

Some time. I am getting ready to apply for a job at bioware. Am I ready yet?

nope not vague enough.. and havent been complained enough by customers yet.. im pretty sure you will crack under the constant QQ from people:P go fight in a war, come back and then you will be thick skinned enough to not care:P

I would say anytime between now and then but not before and maybe after. hope that helps.

Haha. I just thought his comment was rather useless. " Its not up now, so... itll be up sometime after now." Very impressive deduction...

nope not vague enough.. and havent been complained enough by customers yet.. im pretty sure you will crack under the constant QQ from people:P go fight in a war, come back and then you will be thick skinned enough to not care:P

Needs to call a few PvPers liars, and suspend their accounts... then cal them at home and apologize.

7:40 AM EDT - No PTS and 1.3 yet

7:41 AM EDT - No PTS and 1.3 yet

7:42 AM EDT - No PTS and 1.3 yet

Damn, I feel like a junky - I need my PTS!

BJ

They can use western coast time.

Looks like a lot of people will be playing on the PTS instead of the main servers.

I will complete my daily pvp task on main server then log on to PTS where the real WZ action will be at.

I'm waiting for the "I took off work today posts" to start.

I'm predicting between 11am est-4pm est.

Looks like a lot of people will be playing on the PTS instead of the main servers.

I will complete my daily pvp task on main server then log on to PTS where the real WZ action will be at.

The PTS is my "main" server in that I play there more and before I take the same characters through content on live. So now that my Live server toons have caught up, I need to get my PTSers through the next chapter!

They can use western coast time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ