Is it just me, or...

Burcol

Since the E3 announcement, the fourms has had a more position atmosphere than before?

If by "position" you mean "positive" then I agree. People have been dying for any news about SWTOR's future additions and hoping it will compel them to continue playing.

Since the E3 announcement, the fourms has had a more position atmosphere than before?

there has been a noted positive outlook on the forums.. which is nice. sure some people are still hating on it..but it seems to be a positive move for bw.. hopefully they can release the content before people start to get impatient again...

but then since it wont be out tomorrow.. a good portion of the people will likely be complaining come lunch tomorrow that its not out yet:P

If by "position" you mean "positive" then I agree. People have been dying for any news about SWTOR's future additions and hoping it will compel them to continue playing.

Yep, that's what I meant. Edited...

All I see are a dozen threads all linking the same video.

I'm going to reserve final judgement, but that warzone and that operation do not look like they belong in Star Wars at all.

Looks like typical sword and sorcery stuff.

Edited by Gungan

So far they have only seen whats coming so they are happy, its when its coming. When they have to wait months and months and months and months and months and months for it to come out cos Bioware were immensely slow in the first place and now they only have like 15 employees left, then they wont be so happy.

Since the E3 announcement, the fourms has had a more positive atmosphere than before?

As time passes by more people cant post because they dont have a paid account anymore. That means the small minority of players that love the game and post in the forums will be more than the small minority that hate the game and post in the forums. Making it look like more people are positive about the game.

What makes you think that the 99% of the players that dont visit the forums because the "love" the game would start visiting the forums now?

So far they have only seen whats coming so they are happy, its when its coming. When they have to wait months and months and months and months and months and months for it to come out cos Bioware were immensely slow in the first place and now they only have like 15 employees left, then they wont be so happy.

bioware has far more than 15 employees left ..but yes they should try to get it out as soon as possible in order to keep the hype of the update up....

MMO players can be a fical lot. While the E3 announcement was nice, it did little to inspire the pvp crowd to come back. And if BW wants to revisit their goal of this being a pve-focused game, then that's OK too. Just don't expect a surge in population.

Personally I still need some features to be added before I resub (I've already stated them several times). They are basic MMO features that this game lacks. For example, I don't understand how/why BW is focusing on Legacy & species additions so much without giving us more character slots so we can enjoy them. I shouldn't have to delete a level 40 or above player just to fit in a new Cathar character.

In any event, I'm glad they're able to create some good news after the long string of bad events that's occurred over the last couple of months.

People who didn´t like the concept still won´t like it because nothing, absolutely nothing changed, it´s just more of the same stuff. This will have zero positive impact on population. No one´s coming back for a new warzone or a spacerail mission or an operation or new cat heads on humanoid bodies. Well yes I´m disappointed, hoped they announce ANYTHING really worth resubbing. Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

All 20 people left that still post on this forum are just as divided as ever. The people who love leveling alts are excited about this announcement, and everyone else is like "thats it?" Also, Cathar?????

It's all moot if they can't get the server population issues sorted out. Assuming they can bandage that wound, I think we'll be seeing a much better outlook for the future of the game, and the mood around here will be more consistently positive.

There's going to be some stiff competition coming out, and they'll need to lay a solid foundation if they expect to keep people around long enough to even see this new content.

Most of the people are joking.

This amazing "update" with new race, new level-cap etc. is nothing but hilariously bad.

You have to joke bout that and to be funny... it's so ridiculous.

Level-cap increase within 10 months - o m g.

Edited by LovarBoy

I don't get it why people are so excited about EA announcing more of the same stuff and no innovation at all.

For God's sake we're getting more of the same stuff that semi-killed the game and brought it in this situation.

Edited by cyberfreaq

Hello everyone,

We have had to remove a significant number of posts from this thread and would like to remind everyone of the rules of conduct in the forums.

Specifically, staying on topic to the discussion in the thread. We understand that populations and transfers are very important topics to the community right now but we ask that you please do not hijack unrelated topics to discuss them.

Secondly, please do not create posts which are rude towards other members, even if they were rude to you. Please report the post and do not reply to it so discussion can continue on uninterrupted. Replying to rude posts only disrupts the thread further.

We are reopening this thread for discussion. If you wish to discuss population or transfers, we ask that you please discuss them in the below linked threads:

Server population is dropping

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

If this thread continues to go off topic and become nonconstructive, we will have to close it. Please do your best to keep the thread on topic and constructive.

Thank you.

Edited by Zilrota

Since the E3 announcement, have the fourms had a more positive atmosphere than before?

(Repost since I didn't type enough filler and it was moderated)

Partially. Some people have a ~more positive~ attitude. Those of us stuck on DEAD servers could really care less. And tbh, are more angry than before. We pay for a game we can't play. Why be happy about new content? Why not hear new info on when we can get our toons off these unplayable servers? I guess there is nothing new to report...not surprising imo....probably 2 years behind schedule imo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.