Newest cheat by Imps in Huttball.

Metalmac

The Imps on my server are getting the Huttball then all drop group but the guy with Huttball and win.

Well play a evil piece of crap character and I guess it makes you behave like a evil piece of crap in real life.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Illogical, you'd have an entire team and 30 seconds to take him down-- 8 man focus fire should make quick work of it and no one save the actual ballcarrier would get any credit for the match let alone win anyway.

Pair with it the blanket statements used and I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on this one.

Illogical, you'd have an entire team and 30 seconds to take him down-- 8 man focus fire should make quick work of it and no one save the actual ballcarrier would get any credit for the match let alone win anyway.

Pair with it the blanket statements used and I'm gonna have to call shenanigans on this one.

No they que with 3 or 4 then the others drop group for a instant win they use a Sorcerer to get ball first.

Thats seems like a major waste of time. So what they are getting one persons daily/weekly done, and the rest of the group that drops just gets nothing?

This. You have to be really bad if doing this 4 times is quicker than just playing and winning as a 4-man group.

No because you get the early win medals. It's faster to do this than it is to play the matches.

Exactly, and the flaw with the current way the game is working. The winning team gets the dauntless medals/coms.

There's no special ability that'd allow you to get the ball reliably every single time. Classes with Force Speed are rather common. I guess you can do Predation + Force Speed but Marauders aren't exactly hard to find, either. If you're relying on having less people to force an early WZ end that'd mean the enemy side has more players than you and obviously a better chance of getting the ball first all else being equal.

At any rate, if you see the WZ shutdown counter in Huttball, you should make every possible effort to grab the ball first in a 0-0.

1 more reason we need a Debuff for those that leave a war zone early.

Its kinda sad but reporting the player/guild would be a great idea.

Bounty hunter - Kript

Sage - Henu

The match lasts 20 seconds long enough for the Sorcerer to get the ball and get 5 steps from the Spawn of Huttball.

You might get one shot off but that does not matter as the match is over and you lose even if you have 8 vs 1.

These guys can cycle through all four guys and it took them 15 minutes.

They just switch toons for the ones with any debuff.

Edited by Metalmac

The Imps on my server are getting the Huttball then all drop group but the guy with Huttball and win.

Well play a evil piece of crap character and I guess it makes you behave like a evil piece of crap in real life.

thats strange on my server its the republic thats useing the cheats/hacks. looks like your halo is alittle crooked buddy.

Or their the game crashed to DT as it happened to me numerous time.

Weapons, namecalling, and cheating are all encouraged.

true. plus BW has not said you CANT leave a warzone when ever you want.

Question tho, can this work in CV and NC?

Edited by Henu

All i can think of is if 8 people cannot FF down 1 person holding the ball then thats the 8 persons problem for being terrible

Someone didn't understand the issue at hand. Might I suggest going back and re-reading the psots before posting on a topic? Thanks.

true. plus BW has not said you CANT leave a warzone when ever you want.

Question tho, can this work in CV and NC?

yes it is but for that you need a team of at least 6 to cap 2 nodes. Happened to me 1 time when we managed to cap 3 nodes almost instantly (Civil War) and Imps left WZs. It scored for us as a win and it took like 4-5 mins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.