New 1.3 Details from MXM Expo 2012!

Enderet

your post history betrays you. You've been saying the final nail for a while now.

"Your feelings for the game are strong, especially for...Bioware....so you like Bioware your feelings have now betrayed them too. Your posting history was wise to keep it from me, now its failure is complete." :csw_vader: Lol. :p

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your post history betrays you. You've been saying the final nail for a while now.

Some people really enjoy being doomsayers eh.. it's odd.. I've never seen anything like it before.

People need more Vitamins or something lol.. :p

Yes. Want to know why? Because as it is now, it's hard to even find people in this game with all the dead servers. It's going to be more difficult to get 7 others to do Ranked WZ's with, on a consistent basis. It would've been so much better if they let us queue solo. Why are they copying WoW's Rated BG system? It's just ridiculous.

Server transfers are coming before 1.3 per SR, at 1.3 the latest. It shouldn't be an issue once populations are consolidated.

"Your feelings for the game are strong, especially for...Bioware....so you like Bioware your feelings have now betrayed them too. Your posting history was wise to keep it from me, now its failure is complete." :csw_vader: Lol. :p

Indeed, you are powerful as I have foreseen.

Bioware you seriously need to make absolutely certain that ranked WZs come with 1.3.

I like the legacy stuff but please don't make us pay say 2m credits to customise the progression of our alts. I want to increase experience from FPs and WZs while levelling my alts.

So, no new content, no fixes for existing bugged content, just additional features that should've been in place at RTM and a few tweaks to existing functionality to mitigate the damage of a broken economy?

That's depressing. Time to prep for Guild Wars 2, I guess.

So, no new content, no fixes for existing bugged content, just additional features that should've been in place at RTM and a few tweaks to existing functionality to mitigate the damage of a broken economy?

GW2 might not be around until possibly 1.4 here, according to GameStop's earnings call. That is, if BioWare is smart, they'll really fast-track it...

They don't typically announce that they are fixing bugged content unless it is a gamebreaking problem that they need to fast track a fix for. Until the patch notes for 1.3 come out I wouldn't be sitting here making claims that they won't be fixing anything. When 1.2 came out there were quite a few fixes to existing problems that they weren't telling us about when they were hyping that patch.

Yawn...color me unimpressed. Its this really supposed to keep my subscription?

It is keeping mine, at least for a bit longer. As long as they keep adding stuff, making quality of life changes, fixing stuff (hopefully without breaking more), etc .. then yeah, they get to keep my sub.

If the stuff that is coming is not what you wanted though, no one is forcing anyone to continue to play ;)

It's hilarious that people are whining about content in a six month old game. Wow didn't see it's first expansion until THREE YEARS post release. Let's calm down.

True. Also there weren't almost any raid content at launch. The farther you could go was UBRS.

thanks for sharing :) as always, it's the community who needs to provide us the information....

BTW, I don't think I'll resub if they don't get us Ranked in 1.3. I'm sick of queuing with 4 randoms. I'll help you guys testing it all the way I can and I'll do whatever I can to help. If ranked isn't comming in 1.3, I'm out.

and goodbye swtor...kiss my *** bioware.

They explained EXACTLY why they weren't doing solo queuing, so find a party or a guild for ranked Warzones ..or if this is usually how you handle such things, get out.

Works either way.

The free to play until a certain level is a good idea. Probably level 15 or 20. That will attract more people.

free to play to a certain level is dumb.. i never liked that. especially in a game that has an indepth story line like star wars.. if you get to level 15. that is barely off of the first planet if you do all of the quests., and considering leveling stops at 50 going to 20? thats just way to much, nearly half of the leveling free? no way will EA give away that much for free.

That's a different issue then. You need to change servers, transfer when that opens up.

And transfer to what? Another dead server? What happens to the server you transfer to is dying and the original people from that server decide to leave?

Server transfers are not the solution. All we will be doing is playing musical transfers.

And transfer to what? Another dead server? What happens to the server you transfer to is dying and the original people from that server decide to leave?

Server transfers are not the solution. All we will be doing is playing musical transfers.

you do realize that the servers that are going to be transferable to are selected by bioware right.. for the sole purpose of getting them full.. you cant choose whatever server you want, chances are if you choose to transfer your server will be atleast high pop by the time it is done..

contrary to popular belief here on the forums the people are bioware are not dumb enough to allow people to transfer to whatever server they want and hope that everyone chooses the same servers...

That can easily be solved by discussing what servers people plan to transfer to repopulate. It's called communication. "I am on Juyo, I plan to transfer to X."

"Oh Really? I might do that too."

"Really? Me too."

True. Also there weren't almost any raid content at launch. The farther you could go was UBRS.

Pretty sure Molten Core and Onxy were in the game at launch. No one could get to it fast though, as it took 40 people to do. Also I think Strat was a 10 man as well.

Edited by Overtone