Free 30 days are almost done. R U RESUBBIN?

Sinphonic

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK yet.

I am still hoping to hear something concrete on transfers before I decide. If I unsub, I doubt I am coming back. I love Star Wars and I used to adore Bioware games, but when I combined Bioware's recent glut of DLC micro-transactions with their total denial of the population situation until it entirely blew up in their face, I find myself more interested in PSO2's release.

The dead server is just killing it for me, and the lack of information other than soonTM makes it worst.

Not sure.

There are 16 Repubs and 26 Imps on fleet right now.

My wife, new to mmos, just asked me to try WOW (she is bored to death here) and is loving it. Thought that I would never go back, but then again may well do so.

I will, purely cause me and my guild have plenty of progression to get through. Numbers on the server have dropped a lot - but I can't complain, we're still doing much better than some of the other ghost town servers.

And if I'm honest, the stuff I hear for the future sounds good. Yes things get hyped, and they wont be as amazing as we all hoped - like 1.2, - but I'm prepared for that. I cant really see myself going anywhere unless the so called future plans dont get implemented before the game dies :p

Well, unlike you, I can commit to something. Have fun with either children in WoW, free and boring stuff in D3, Korean grindfest Tera, or nothing new GW2.

Yeah OP! When TheOnlyKyrenS says he's going to play a game it's for life yo!

And nothing new in GW2? Lol! I saw more innovation over a 6 hour stress test in GW2 than I have during my entire time in TOR. Presently, TOR is effectively a bioware game sticky taped onto an inferior version of WoW. Let's be honest, without it's IP (which they've butchered) who'd still be playing?

To the OP: I stopped playing a while back. My sub is still running, but what's the point. There's no-one left to play with..

Sincere good luck to all those sticking with it. I genuinely hope it gets better for you all.

Edited by daveydiablo

Hit lvl 47 when everyone got free 30 days....

But, yea sure why not BW has 3 things going for them in this decision.

#1. Server Transfers

#2. Untapped Potential ( ie. 3D Space Combat {WAS A HUGE FAN OF JTL})

#3. Its friggin Star Wars!

Plus as a bonus this is overall the kind of mmo I was looking for and I'm having fun.

Good God in heaven, Newbie. There are just so very many ways for me to say this to you: Never. Not in a million years. Absolutely not. No way, José. No chance, Lance. Nyet. Negatori. Mm-mm. Nuh-uh. Uh-uh. And of course, my own personal favorite of all time, man falling off of a cliff. Noooooooooo!

Well... perhaps... if they added Jump to Lightspeed...

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

not until transfers are available, no other reason, my server is dead, no community= no sub

I hear ya there.

At 8:41pm EST Friday night

NA Servers

115 Light servers

7 Standard servers

2 Heavy servers

Um do you see a problem here? Fix this and I'll play again. Scrap about maybe 70 or so servers and we should have a good game again.

Um do you see a problem here? Fix this and I'll play again. Scrap about maybe 70 or so servers and we should have a good game again.

BioWare has acknowledge the problem for weeks now, and explained its plan for addressing the issue (at least in broad terms).

Today , 07:43 PM | #42

REPORT POST QUOTE

Quote: Originally Posted by riskybeaver

not until transfers are available, no other reason, my server is dead, no community= no sub

I hear ya there.

At 8:41pm EST Friday night

NA Servers

115 Light servers

7 Standard servers

2 Heavy servers

Just re-subbed (continued sub that is) today.

Regarding server transfers, there is a lot more coming then just a transfer. Largely hinted at mega servers so the population woes should be going away very soon. (I hope soon anyway)

This, regardless of what they say about transfers I'm not resubbing until its done and I have a viable MMO community in which to play.

Yes, I will maintain my subscription.

Just like the News media, most of what people are complaining about isnt half as bad as they make it out to be.

Yes populations are low, but I can still get a group together for Hard modes. I still raid with my guild regularly.

And I have yet to levle all of the classes and experience each story.

Given, my opinion will differ from others.