More...

nelson_md

thats a problem with YOU the player, not the game. Just head back to WoW, and never play another mmo because WoW is what you want.

You cant argue preference.

I dont want to play through that scary list. Tried some of it , it wasnt fun. Its not a problem with me as a gamer or the game.

Its an opinion , Mine , and it is evident at this point that it is the prevailing opinion.

Also, when you make baseless assumptions about people you only end up revealing insights about yourself.

Its all you have to go by.

So tell us about your WoW experience.

Edited by Blavatsky

Why isn't there a outcry for more? Bioware, we all love your company and how amazing this game is. But really. Content is being released at a horrid rate, and you are loosing people to D3, and Tera. This isn't right. I think, and I am sure that many other people think that they rate at which you release content is very slow, and you need to step it up.

The game has been out for....5 months...and they released new content in 1.2...

The problem isn't the rate they are releasing new content, the problem is your unrealistic expecation of tons of new content every couple of weeks/every month.

and you are loosing people to D3, and Tera.

Bwa-ha-ha.. another hired shill from a Korean company being paid 1$ each time he mentions "Tera" in a western forum? This pathetic candy fantasyland game of pink kittycats and big eyed anime schoolgirls.

What, you guess people are leaving TOR for games that look like toys for 5-yo preschoolers?

And D3.. 1 star rating on Amazon.. go check it out.

If SWTOR is loosing subs, surely not to cartoony fantasy TeraGW2 crapgames, but people simply STOP PLAYING. or play A DIFFERENT GENRE.

Bwa-haha... Tera.. omg how funny....

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

AS opposed to the oh so many games invented by children for children?

Whats your point

My point is, there's no factual basis for you to claim that adults shouldn't be playing video games "because they should have outgrown them". This is merely your opinion, not some universally accepted truth.

My point is, there's no factual basis for you to claim that adults shouldn't be playing video games "because they should have outgrown them". This is merely your opinion, not some universally accepted truth.

We agree , it is just my opinion . Not a universal.

Bwa-haha... Tera.. omg how funny....

This.

I laughed so hard at his comment too that I almost fell out of my chair.

Tera...they have what? 12 servers and people are already calling for mergers.

Tera hahahahaha

You cant argue preference.

I dont want to play through that scary list. Tried some of it , it wasnt fun. Its not a problem with me as a gamer or the game.

Its an opinion , Mine , and it is evident at this point that it is the prevailing opinion.

Also, when you make baseless assumptions about people you only end up revealing insights about yourself.

Its all you have to go by.

So tell us about your WoW experience.

I like the game, I play everything I like in the game, I dont complain about the game and claim there is nothing to do, so in essence, you are full of ****.

You have things to do, the games offers things to do, dont come here saying there is nothing to do when there is, if you choose not to do them thats perfectly fine, but dont come here saying theres nothing to do when there is.

Why isn't there a outcry for more? Bioware, we all love your company and how amazing this game is. But really. Content is being released at a horrid rate, and you are loosing people to D3, and Tera. This isn't right. I think, and I am sure that many other people think that they rate at which you release content is very slow, and you need to step it up.

This amazes me too. For a company that had 600+ employees last week, they certainly have very little to show for all their "effort". SWG released more content in its final year with 2-3 Devs, than Bioware can do with 600+ in 6 months.

I like the game, I play everything I like in the game, I dont complain about the game and claim there is nothing to do, so in essence, you are full of ****.

You have things to do, the games offers things to do, dont come here saying there is nothing to do when there is, if you choose not to do them thats perfectly fine, but dont come here saying theres nothing to do when there is.

You still dont undestand.

I never said there was nothing to do , you said that.

I dont want to do the list of accomplishments that was posted. lvel 8 toons ,pvp grind etc.

Didnt find it fun.

That is my opinion.