Problems with the Prequels

Mordegrus

As a woman, if she really loves him, she will try to redeem him, rather than just reject, which will make the situation worse.

I never said she wasn't a bit stupid. She was a Jedi after all, and that situation didn't help.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said she wasn't a bit stupid. She was a Jedi after all, and that situation didn't help.

Well like I said, if she really was that stubborn, Anakin won't love her that much.

Won't it be better like I said

He tried his best to save his loved one(I picked Satine), but failed because the Jedi's discipline dragged him down when he was trying to release his anger, and he wasn't able to heal his loved one when she's badly injured. Then Dooku showed up, firstly defeated by using the Dark Side. And was able to heal his loved one until Obi Wan came and interrupted it?

This will slowly let him fall to the Dark Side, without making his loved one stupid.

As a woman, if she really loves him, she will try to redeem him, rather than just reject, which will make the situation worse.

There are situations even a woman will walk away from a situation. There are times you can't redeem someone no matter how hard you try.

It could come down to the fact that if he refuses to change and he gets angry he could acually try to kill her and in situations like that you have to leave.

There are situations even a woman will walk away from a situation. There are times you can't redeem someone no matter how hard you try.

It could come down to the fact that if he refuses to change and he gets angry he could acually try to kill her and in situations like that you have to leave.

Well, Anakin fell much deeper in EP III, but Padme still tried to redeem him. Even before her death she said there's still good in him.

The enemy was down, just calm him down and later he would recover.

Edited by Slowpokeking

so there are people who agree with me!

I thought everyone loved the prequels.

Well, besides the fact that jar jar is really stupid...

NO ONE liked the prequels. They are universally hated by fans. Look up a review from a you tube or blog user, the response was mostly negative.

Well, Anakin fell much deeper in EP III, but Padme still tried to redeem him. Even before her death she said there's still good in him.

That Padme wasn't a Jedi, raised with Jedi teachings by the Code her entire life.

That Padme wasn't a Jedi, raised with Jedi teachings by the Code her entire life.

So become a Jedi really make you a bad person?

I won't disagree that, but I'm afraid that will receive more criticism because most of the people who watched OT thought Jedi Knights are heroes.

What do you think about my idea?

If you remember she did try talking to him about leaving but he refused. Then he got angry when he saw Obi-Wan and instead of listening to her what did he do? He force choked her and the only reason he let her go was because Obi-Wan kept telling him Let her go. Unfortunely there are times you can't calm someone down no matter how much you try. Some people will calm down but unfortunly Anakin always let his anger get control of him.

If you remember she did try talking to him about leaving but he refused. Then he got angry when he saw Obi-Wan and instead of listening to her what did he do? He force choked her and the only reason he let her go was because Obi-Wan kept telling him Let her go. Unfortunely there are times you can't calm someone down no matter how much you try. Some people will calm down but unfortunly Anakin always let his anger get control of him.

Because Obi Wan showed up so suddenly, Anakin felt he was betrayed. If this didn't happen he wouldn't go that far.

That's not gonna happen in that story. Also, even after this, Padme still thought he could be saved, that's what we call love.

Edited by Slowpokeking

So become a Jedi really make you a bad person?

I won't disagree that, but I'm afraid that will receive more criticism because most of the people who watched OT thought Jedi Knights are heroes.

What do you think about my idea?

Some Jedi get all aggravated if you don't follow the code to the letter. They stop being human. Not saying all Jedi are like that but unfortunely you run across more like that than finding a jedi that is human.

Jedi make mistakes. They are not perfect. But you're right too many put jedi on a pedestral and forget they aren't right all the time. Now I'm waiting to get fussed at for this lol. :p

Because Obi Wan showed up so suddenly, Anakin felt he was betrayed. If this didn't happen he wouldn't go that far.

That's not gonna happen in that story. Also, even after this, Padme still thought he could be saved, that's what we call love.

Yes she loved him but my question is how much did he love her?

Some Jedi get all aggravated if you don't follow the code to the letter. They stop being human. Not saying all Jedi are like that but unfortunely you run across more like that than finding a jedi that is human.

Jedi make mistakes. They are not perfect. But you're right too many put jedi on a pedestral and forget they aren't right all the time. Now I'm waiting to get fussed at for this lol. :p

If Padme really was that stubborn, I'm afraid Anakin won't love her so much, they would part away even earlier.

Seriously, I agree many female Jedi could be like that.

Yes she loved him but my question is how much did he love her?

A lot I will say, he made the deal with a Sith Lord, betrayed his friends to save her, just that he could not control his anger, he loved her so much and lost his mind when he thought she betrayed him.

If Padme really was that stubborn, I'm afraid Anakin won't love her so much, they would part away even earlier.

Seriously, I agree many female Jedi could be like that.

I wouldnt just say female Jedi are like that. I would say any Jedi can be like that. It depends on the person.

A lot I will say, he made the deal with a Sith Lord, betrayed his friends to save her, just that he could not control his anger, he loved her so much and lost his mind when he thought she betrayed him.

That anger is what bothers me the most with him. He was suppose to love her yet he turned around and did what he did. And if he really loved her that much than why didn't he leave with her when he had the opportunity. She asked him to leave and he said no. He said he could make things the way "they(he)" wanted and they could rule the galaxy. It seems to me he was more interested in power than he was interested in her at that time.

I wouldnt just say female Jedi are like that. I would say any Jedi can be like that. It depends on the person.

That's why they fall before the new Sith. They were out of time, even Yoda admitted it in the end. Sure the Sith got even bigger problem.

So a non force user girl is a better choice to like, that's why I picked Satine.

That anger is what bothers me the most with him. He was suppose to love her yet he turned around and did what he did. And if he really loved her that much than why didn't he leave with her when he had the opportunity. She asked him to leave and he said no. He said he could make things the way "they(he)" wanted and they could rule the galaxy. It seems to me he was more interested in power than he was interested in her at that time.

Well, to be fair, they won't be able to get away, Palpatine controlled the galaxy now and he could easily sense Anakin. Or he could use Naboo to threat Padme and easily lure her out.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Anakin was quite different in the novel and the movie, he's darker in the novel, had a good plan after he joined the Dark Side and did those horrible things much more willingly. In the movie you can see he was sad for what he did and didn't talk about rule the galaxy with Padme.

Was she even being stubborn? I wrote it more like she panicked, and in a choice between the Order and a half-crazy, Dark Sided Anakin, she chose the Order.

Was she even being stubborn? I wrote it more like she panicked, and in a choice between the Order and a half-crazy, Dark Sided Anakin, she chose the Order.

As Anakin's lover, if Anakin did all these for her, surely she is fair to call stubborn, even heartless.

Well she could try to redeem him and convince him back to the order, it's not like he became a Sith, just fell to the Dark Side. There are many Dark Jedi got redeemed.

Edited by Slowpokeking

As Anakin's lover, if Anakin did all these for her, surely she is fair to call stubborn.

Well she could try to redeem him and convince him back to the order, it's not like he became a Sith, just fell to the Dark Side. There are many Dark Jedi got redeemed.

She freaked out. She panicked.

What is stubborn about that?