Purple Crystal Schematic

JohnnyAceEVPTR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, that means you have to play on a server where you can actually get in a pvp.

It's rumored that the PVE(crit/end/pwr) version of this schematic drops from lvl 6 fleet comm crafting boxes, so if you can't pvp, fly some space missions and try there. Report back if you have any luck.

It's rumored that the PVE(crit/end/pwr) version of this schematic drops from lvl 6 fleet comm crafting boxes, so if you can't pvp, fly some space missions and try there. Report back if you have any luck.

Do the rumors mention what rarity of Fleet Comm Box you need? Purple? Blue? Green?

Dont forget there has been confirmation of it dropping from random mobs in the black hole district on Corellia (PVE version).

MAGENTA has been confirmed to drop from black hole mobs, NOT PURPLE. Contrary to popular belief, these actually are different colors. Having had the schematics for the +33 magenta crystals almost since launch, and having purchased purple when they were available, I can assure you there are vasty different appearances.

lvl 6 craft box. purchased with fleet comms from the c2n2 droid next to the the starship upgrade vendor

I know that vendor, and I know of three boxes from him. The green-rarity box costs less than the blue-rarity box, and that costs less than the purple-rarity box.

So, again, which rarity level box do I need?

haha, np ;)

Well, I got one of those boxes, but my Artificer is a Level 46, and I can't open it until I reach Level 50.

And, on top of that, I gathered enough cash to buy a piece of Legacy Armor, but it seems that I can't buy it until I reach the Legacy Level needed to wear it (I'm Legacy Level 8, and the armor in question needs Legacy Level 20).

If you'll excuse me, I have some more stress to work out...

/Headdesk

/Headdesk

/Headdesk

The blue lvl 6 boxes or the purple lvl 7 boxes? You said lvl 6, but your pic shows the lvl 7 ones circled.

sorry, i just circled all the crafting boxes as a reference. The rumors say lvl 6 boxes. It is lvl 6 pvp craft boxes that supposedly drop the expertise version, so i'd assume it would hold true that it's lvl 6 crafting boxes on the fleet side that drop PvE schems. I'll add that all of this should be taken with a grain of salt. Nobody has posted any screen cap of the schem and we have seen only one cap of a purple exp. crystal that was said to have been crafted by a schematic dropped from a lvl 6 pvp craft box. There are folks that have claimed, here on the forums, that this where you get the schematic, but again, no proof has ever been brought to light.

I definitely think it's a noble cause, so if ya got a bunch of fleet coms, give it a shot. And good luck! I hope to get some resolution on this!

Purple doesnt drop other than an actual crystal drop, which in its self is pretty rare. Youve got more chance of a purple black core crystal than ordinary purple atm, and the schematic for crafting isnt in the game, just like you cant craft cyan.

Magenta is separate, i was given the +41 schem for magenta but truthfully the demand for this which is none isnt worth the effort to create this... Personally i feel it was made way to time consuming to craft.

Purple doesnt drop other than an actual crystal drop, which in its self is pretty rare. Youve got more chance of a purple black core crystal than ordinary purple atm, and the schematic for crafting isnt in the game, just like you cant craft cyan.

Do you have any proof that purple schematics are not available? Because the BW Devs have said otherwise. They say teh truth is out there. We just need to find it.

Anyways, Fleet Comms are pretty easy to get. I am going to try a variety of boxes and hope I find something usefull.

Magenta is separate, i was given the +41 schem for magenta but truthfully the demand for this which is none isnt worth the effort to create this... Personally i feel it was made way to time consuming to craft.

Really? there seems to be quite a few folks on here that claim otherwise.....In fact, I would argue that there is NO drop for a purple crystal and it's only crafted, since you are the first and only person that has claimed it drops...

I gotta tell you this subject really gets me mad

Purple is my favorite and a lot of other people's too, but BioWare decides that purple crystals should be rare since some developers say "we wanted some crystals to be hard to get"

So even though orange lightsabers have never been seen in any Star Wars anything ever we can still get those at level 10 but people who love the color purple can go **** themselves because of some arbitrary decision to make it rare?

It's not like cyan, magenta, white, and crystals with a black light inside don't fit the bill as being perfect endgame colors, no purple needs to be harder to find than a needle in a stack of needles -_-

Well, at the end of the day, if everybody in the game had a Purple blade would you want one too? Highly unlikely. The fact that the crystal is rare will give playes, like ourselves, something to 'work' for. Something to look forward to.

Personally, I would love a purple blade. However, just like in the films, they are hard to find! Heres hoping I'll have one soon. :cool:

What's driving me mad is that finding the PvE crystal schematic doesn't seem possible. I've seen people with a PvP one but no one even CLAIMS to have a PvE schematic.

Have the devs even confirmed the +41 endurance/power/critical schematic for purple is currently in game?

I've been wanting to get a purple blaster bolt for my commando, so I've been looking for schematics for my artifacer. No luck other than the pvp ones.

However, if we don't know if one exists or not then the absolute last thing that I want to happen is for the devs to come in and "confirm" for us if they exist or not. That is the equivalent to cheating in my book. It is for us to discover for ourselves. It gives purpose to the game.

It annoys me beyond measure when people complain about there being nothing to do in the game and then turn around and ask the devs to hand everything to them on a silver platter.

Edited by Soul_of_Flames

And how did you get the schem? Be useful or begone.

The "Expertise" schematic comes from PvP Grade 6 crafting boxes. Odds are somewhere between 1/10 and 1/30.

A Pub on my server got it on his 20th try and I got mine on the 36th try (blast that lucky pub).

The "Expertise" schematic comes from PvP Grade 6 crafting boxes. Odds are somewhere between 1/10 and 1/30.

A Pub on my server got it on his 20th try and I got mine on the 36th try (blast that lucky pub).

Thanks, very helpful :)

Well, I got one of those boxes, but my Artificer is a Level 46, and I can't open it until I reach Level 50.

And, on top of that, I gathered enough cash to buy a piece of Legacy Armor, but it seems that I can't buy it until I reach the Legacy Level needed to wear it (I'm Legacy Level 8, and the armor in question needs Legacy Level 20).

If you'll excuse me, I have some more stress to work out...

/Headdesk

/Headdesk

/Headdesk

It's not like its a suprise dude, the legacy gear states right on it what legacy level you need to be to wear it. Its even blackened out if you dont meet the requirements. Why didn't you buy the level 10 version? Being that you are legacy 8 you would be alot closer??