Subdivision of bioware made star wars

Moofausa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was made by the B team for sure, did you see how unprofessional and unsure of themselves they were during the guild summit? The head PvP guy was terrified and you could hardly hear him speak...

This game wont even be a top 10 mmo 5 months from now. Bioware is dead to me, it's clear they are a gimmick company riding off this silly story/voice acting platform.

SWTOR was made by BioWare Austin, which is essentially a secondary studio composed of ex-Mythic and SOE devs, with a couple of BioWare Edmonton's writers tossed in (who have since left).

BioWare isn't one company anymore. BioWare is EA's new brand name for their RPG division (any new RPG coming out of EA essentially), and does not by default represent the work of BioWare Edmonton (BioWare HQ).

Edited by Gungan

This game was made by the B team for sure, did you see how unprofessional and unsure of themselves they were during the guild summit? The head PvP guy was terrified and you could hardly hear him speak...

This game wont even be a top 10 mmo 5 months from now. Bioware is dead to me, it's clear they are a gimmick company riding off this silly story/voice acting platform.

damn you proved your point clearly... you should be a speaker. >.>

Well to be fair he's paid to do his job and I highly doubt a degree in public speaking is a required qualification for his role.

I just had my friend tell me this... anyone know if this is true?

Would explain alot of things.

Mythic had the name Bioware inserted at the front, this is why the team that made this is called Bioware Mythic. EA knew the brand name would cause people to buy this without question.

damn you proved your point clearly... you should be a speaker. >.>

I do speak, quite regularly in front of audiences much larger than this junk summit. This is why i'm so critical, it was like watching little boys up there trying to keep up.

I do speak, quite regularly in front of audiences much larger than this junk summit. This is why i'm so critical, it was like watching little boys up there trying to keep up.

No, you are aggrieved at something and you are venting in more than one post. Chill out before you give yourself a hernia or something rantboy.

No, you are aggrieved at something and you are venting in more than one post. Chill out before you give yourself a hernia or something rantboy.

And you are clearly attacking only him instead of posting about the topic... doesn't make you any better of a person..

kind of rude.

I wish they would actually respond to posts like these to clear up all the uncertainties involved with this game.

ugh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioware_Mythic Redirects to Mythic Entertainment

"It was also revealed that current General Manager of Mythic Mark Jacobs had left EA on June 23, 2009 and would be replaced by Rob Denton.[3] According to General Manager Dr. Ray Muzyka the company is now called BioWare Mythic.[4]"

So stomping all over something that's already dead to you is a hobby? A habit? A fetish perhaps? Edited by GalacticKegger

The real Bioware doesnt really exist anymore, they sold out to EA in like 2007ish

It seems Bioware goes the way of Origin ... I'm just wondering what kind of store they'll put up on bioware.com ...

Well to be fair he's paid to do his job and I highly doubt a degree in public speaking is a required qualification for his role.

public speaking is definitely part of any high level Dev position for any AAA game these days

SWTOR was made by BioWare Austin, which is essentially a secondary studio composed of ex-Mythic and SOE devs, with a couple of BioWare Edmonton's writers tossed in (who have since left).

BioWare isn't one company anymore. BioWare is EA's new brand name for their RPG division (any new RPG coming out of EA essentially), and does not by default represent the work of BioWare Edmonton (BioWare HQ).

That would be Bioware, Sherwood Park, Alberta. Canada

That would be Bioware, Sherwood Park, Alberta. Canada

Sherwood Park is a large hamlet in Alberta, Canada within Strathcona County that is recognized as an urban service area. It is located adjacent to the City of Edmonton's eastern boundary, generally south of Highway 16 (Yellowhead Trail), west of Highway 21 and north of Highway 630 (Wye Road).

A suburb of Edmonton...

Hence... BioWare Edmonton.

Edited by Gungan