Anyone else want Dash Rendar to return?

Cause I know I do, I mean they kinda ended SOTE on a note where perhaps a future game or book could come into play about Dash. Plus playing a game as a smuggler entirely(not including TOR in this), just sounds like heaps of fun instead of playing bounty hunters, jedi/sith, soldiers, etc. Dash already has a good start with SOTE, I think there is some potential to be had with Dash. I mean ya he is seen helping with the Vong, but after that I mean or even a little bit before that because Dash wasn't seen till 4 ABY. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Cause I know I do, I mean they kinda ended SOTE on a note where perhaps a future game or book could come into play about Dash. Plus playing a game as a smuggler entirely(not including TOR in this), just sounds like heaps of fun instead of playing bounty hunters, jedi/sith, soldiers, etc. Dash already has a good start with SOTE, I think there is some potential to be had with Dash. I mean ya he is seen helping with the Vong, but after that I mean or even a little bit before that because Dash wasn't seen till 4 ABY.

I have wanted to reassume the mantle of Dash Rendar for so long, like since I beat SOTE. Dash is a great character and has the potential to have even more awesome adventures. As I understand it (and sorry for comparing a masterpiece to what most regard as crap) SOTE was TFU of the day in the sense that it was a massive multimedia project, I may be wrong but I beleive George might have been involved in it (I know he liked the story).

Edit: by TFU I mean The Force Unleashed, not "The F*** Up". Lol

Edited by Tuscad

I have wanted to reassume the mantle of Dash Rendar for so long, like since I beat SOTE. Dash is a great character and has the potential to have even more awesome adventures. As I understand it (and sorry for comparing a masterpiece to what most regard as crap) SOTE was TFU of the day in the sense that it was a massive multimedia project, I may be wrong but I beleive George might have been involved in it (I know he liked the story).

Edit: by TFU I mean The Force Unleashed, not "The F*** Up". Lol

Eh I actually like both TFU games, but ya he has potential. In fact a lot of other SW characters have potential, but they just seem to have been all forgotten due to Boba, Luke, Han etc. WRITERS ATTENTION: There are other characters to use in the SWU! Also ya Xizor was pretty beast, though he died during the skyhook battle. So him returning doesn't seem likely. :(

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Eh I actually like both TFU games, but ya he has potential. In fact a lot of other SW characters have potential, but they just seem to have been all forgotten due to Boba, Luke, Han etc. WRITERS ATTENTION: There are other characters to use in the SWU! Also ya Xizor was prett beast, though he died during the skyhook battle. :(

I liked the first Force Unleashed game. I didn't really think there needed to be another, (they could have just said Kota died in the war before the films started) and I hated the main character of the second one.

I really don't see how people say Dash is an exact copy of Han....I mean the only thing that they have in common(which really isn't common at all) is that they use DL-44 blasters. Aside from that one thing, they are pretty different personality wise, ship wise, clothing wise, etc. Dash also has a droid as a co-pilot, which Han doesn't like droids so theres another difference. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

There are other characters to use in the SWU! Also ya Xizor was pretty beast, though he died during the skyhook battle. So him returning doesn't seem likely. :(

I think the novelization said that the Empire noticed that the Skyhook's radio went silent near the conclusion of the battle, maybe Xizor slipped away in his fighter? Also in one of the Fate of the Jedi books it said that Xizor was rumored to be alive. IDK if he survived or not but it could definitely work. I think a game where Dash declares a personal war on Black Sun would be pretty awesome.

I think the novelization said that the Empire noticed that the Skyhook's radio went silent near the conclusion of the battle, maybe Xizor slipped away in his fighter? Also in one of the Fate of the Jedi books it said that Xizor was rumored to be alive. IDK if he survived or not but it could definitely work. I think a game where Dash declares a personal war on Black Sun would be pretty awesome.

Ya but the rumors were debunked. I would actually also like a game involving the Black Sun as a main organization, perhaps playing it that would be pretty neat. I mean the BS is still active and about doing its own thing.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Ya but the rumors were debunked. I would actually also like a game involving the Black Sun as a main organization, perhaps playing it that would be pretty neat.

Yeah, fighting both the Rebels and the Empire at the same time would be pretty sweet and different.

there is a comic he came back in, it out there but you can find he's info on wookieepedai don't go much past the last set of comics he was in.... some what said

Shadows of the Empire: Evolution right?

Dash was the best "replacement" character ever created. He was written to replace Han Solo in the SotE book, comic, and game. And tbh, he's just as, if not more interesting than Solo. Also, he's living (get it?) proof that unless you see his ship actually explode or the body, he's ALIVE. :D

Dash was the best "replacement" character ever created. He was written to replace Han Solo in the SotE book, comic, and game. And tbh, he's just as, if not more interesting than Solo. Also, he's living (get it?) proof that unless you see his ship actually explode or the body, he's ALIVE. :D

His ship is too awesome to explode. One does not just explode The Outrider.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• 2 weeks later...
I really don't see how people say Dash is an exact copy of Han....I mean the only thing that they have in common(which really isn't common at all) is that they use DL-44 blasters. Aside from that one thing, they are pretty different personality wise, ship wise, clothing wise, etc. Dash also has a droid as a co-pilot, which Han doesn't like droids so theres another difference.

as dash himself would tell you, the 2 having nothing in common. at all. period. completely different. like apples and oranges. except their both fruit. like han and dash are smugglers. but otehr than that. nothing. htats it. the only thing.

as dash himself would tell you, the 2 having nothing in common. at all. period. completely different. like apples and oranges. except their both fruit. like han and dash are smugglers. but otehr than that. nothing. htats it. the only thing.

I realize that, however I have heard some people say that Dash is nothing more then a copy of Han which isn't true.

also, this is somewhat off topic, but im planning on making a smuggler named dash with legacy rendar that looks like he does, so what do you think he would be in game? gunslinger or scoundrel? from what i can tell hes basically gunslinger except with 1 pistol. I might try that, although im afraid ill be way to gimped in pvp.

also, this is somewhat off topic, but im planning on making a smuggler named dash with legacy rendar that looks like he does, so what do you think he would be in game? gunslinger or scoundrel? from what i can tell hes basically gunslinger except with 1 pistol. I might try that, although im afraid ill be way to gimped in pvp.

Dash is a scoundrel, Dash heals by picking up boxes and he has 1 blaster :p

Dash is a scoundrel, Dash heals by picking up boxes and he has 1 blaster :p

i knew he had one blaster. i forgot about the boxes though(my nintendo 64 has been...misplaced). Hmm...this is a tough decision though...i already have an operative at level 20ish, and ive been thinking of leveling my 12 sniper...well maybe since even though he will have the same name Ill just make him a gunslinger anyways since its not the same person...idk...ill think on it over a frappe(their only a dollar at burger king all this weekend :p)