I for one am escatic with what 1.3 is bringing and can't wait for release

MarshalVaako

yay your exited for a LFG that will be server only, good for you!

BTW 65% of the servers if not more are DEAD and people dont care this, because is USELESS

thanks for just point one of the reasons why people unsub!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm.. Look at all that was promised and what was actually delivered with 1.2 before you get excited about 1.3.

You weren't promised anything. You were told about the features that Bioware "wanted" to put in in 1.2. One of those features (Rated Warzones, which I assume you are complaining about) was not ready so it was removed.

I saw no promises being made, just information being passed on about a patch and what Bioware was hoping to do in said patch. You created the "promised" part all on your own.

1.2 "Legacy patch" was suposed to be what will save this game...now is 1.3 , then 1.4 , 2.97...

This "game" is not exciting in anyway, dude , realize it.

BW

Y U NO REMENBER Baldur's Gate times???

Keep trying to influence other people's opinions with your own and see how far that gets you, Champ.

Nope. But you know how haters behave on these forums..

The reason I ask is because this was said:

Ok, for the billionth time... there are not going to be server mergers. And the transfers will not be in 1.3.

and he's most definitely not a hater.

Well thank God you're leaving cause if you thought treasure hunting was needed for anything you mentioned it's best you gp now.

As well as, do you feel like you should be forced to do something in a game? Did I read that right?

Yes, thank god I'm leaving.

I said treasure hunting as A HOBBY not as a profession ingame.

Thank god I get to stop seeing people like you who can't read a sentence.

Ok, for the billionth time... there are not going to be server mergers. And the transfers will not be in 1.3.

Then the game will die! It's that simple... I'm going to go play another while we wait, already canceled my sub as there is nothing to do but stand around and run dailies. Hard to do an OP by yourself.

I'm excited as well. 1.3 will bring SW:TOR from 2007 to 2008. By the time 1.4 hits in late 2013, SW:TOR will be squarely within the design age of 2009.

Massive potential guys, 25% loss was good, pandas, Diablo 3 isn't a MMO...... uh WoW is seven years old.... what did I miss?

I don't know why anyone bothers posting anything positive on these forums anymore. People seem more interested in paying $15 so they can complain now than to have fun with the game.

Anyway, I agree with you. The LFG tool is my #1 want as well and since I rerolled on a good server, I'll be able to take full advantage.

This games biggest failure is the pvp. A pve lfg tool will not save it

Edited by Herbey

yay your exited for a LFG that will be server only, good for you!

BTW 65% of the servers if not more are DEAD and people dont care this, because is USELESS

thanks for just point one of the reasons why people unsub!

.....Server only LFG tool ? Damn, that's next to useless , I was hoping for cross realm. How will a server only LFG tool help if the server is pretty empty, or in many cases ,very empty. I really hoped LFG would breathe new life into running FP's but without cross realm it's just pointless. The 'it destroys community' argument is pretty irrelevant when there is no community to destroy,

I seldom write on the official forums since the game launch (being busy playing and running a guild), but since I'm here I wanted to drop a comment and mention that I'm also happy with the incoming features and am looking forward to spending time in a game where life is made more convenient.

It is true that a LFG tool is a fundamental feature nowadays and it's also true the game suffered immensely for not having one at launch. Yet here it is coming and I'm glad.

It is true that a LFG tool is a fundamental feature nowadays and it's also true the game suffered immensely for not having one at launch. Yet here it is coming and I'm glad.

Well, as I said, if it is server only LFG then it won't make a blind bit of difference. A tool is only useful if there are people there to use it. The game will continue to suffer without cross realm LFG.

A LFG tool will even help on "dead" servers. Even if theres just 10 level 50 people online at a time on the server. All it takes is 4 of them to que for a HM FP and boom a group. And as word gets out that people can finally find groups without standing in fleet crying for people and feeling like a loser, people will trickle back.

youll be playing by yourself soon enough :)

All I really want in SWTOR (aside from people to play with) is a group finder. And its coming in 1.3, that right there is reason enough for me to be twitching with anticipation for its release. And the fact that is coming with a really interesting sounding augment kit system is just icing.

Supposedly there will also be a server transfer/merge system or something, honestly I don't understand the details but it can't make populations even worse and if it helps my server get more people then as far as I'm concerned SWTOR will be perfect and I'll be in Heaven.

its to late most us have quit and are pissed off, hence word of mouth has destroyed any chance of them getting more subs, new games coming out today diablo 3 will see even more drops they lied to their investors by buffing sub numbers with free trials and freetime, Like I said consumer laws needs to allow customers to reclaim sub fees if did 3-6months they should be able to get that money back if not using it. It a corrupt system and needs pointed out.

My largest concern is that the LFG tool is not going to be much help on some of the lighter servers.

Transfers first would be the smart thing to do in my humble opinion. Transfers then drop 1.3 a couple weeks later, after the dust settles.

Imagine being on a Full server with a robust LFG tool. That would be awesome.

At any rate, I'm in a great guild on a decent server so I haven't much to complain about either way. I just feel bad for those Republic folks on super light servers who won't see much benefit from a group finder at all, until after transfers at least.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.