The Sith Order will never really die...

The Sith Order is just naturalism/evolutionism applied to the force (the strongest dominates, controls survives and otherwise does what they want, the weak run, hide, obey and/or die), as such there will always be force users that are "Sith".

The Jedi Order is religion/faith in higher power applied to the force, as such it can be altered allot from version to version due to cultural morality, but there will always be religion/faith in higher power, so there will always be Jedi.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??????

Fate of The Jedi series.

A group of Sith serving under Naga Sadow, their ship was ambushed, thown off-course, and crash-landed on Kesh. Over centuries, they rebuilt the Order, unknowing of the Sith Empire's defeat. Eventually, they came into contact with the new Republic; and Luke's Jedi Order.

Fate of The Jedi series.

A group of Sith serving under Naga Sadow, their ship was ambushed, thown off-course, and crash-landed on Kesh. Over centuries, they rebuilt the Order, unknowing of the Sith Empire's defeat. Eventually, they came into contact with the new Republic; and Luke's Jedi Order.

Awesome.

Except it was society pressuring Lucas to have the good guys win in the end... It was his story that he wanted to make...

.....You do realize this is now the 3rd time you've backed up my point bout the Jedi winning PURELY on said BS....right?

Pretty sure that Guildrum had a typo there, and wanted to say wasn't not was. Because he goes on to say how it was the story Lucas wanted to write.

The good guys won in Lucas' story because he wanted them to win. I'm not sure why you would even try to argue this point. The Sith lost in that story and have lost in every other story written in the EU. They may win a battle or two, but in the end they lose.

Given the nature of the Sith, there is now ay they can ever win in the long term because they are inherently destructive both to themselves and everyone around them.

.....You do realize this is now the 3rd time you've backed up my point bout the Jedi winning PURELY on said BS....right?

Its not societal BS, its simply basic story structure.

The plot of a story centered around conflict, and the story ends when said conflict is resolved.

in 99.99% of stories, the conflict is caused by a bad guy or bad group. If the bad guys win, the story is not resolved because they are still causing said conflict. the only way a story can end (without just abruptly stopping) is the resolution of the confilct, which requires the bad to either

A- be defeated

B- attempt to become part of the solution, ceasing/reversing what hes done and typically seeking redemption

Otherwise the problem persists and the story remains incomplete.

Its not societal BS, its simply basic story structure.

The plot of a story centered around conflict, and the story ends when said conflict is resolved.

in 99.99% of stories, the conflict is caused by a bad guy or bad group. If the bad guys win, the story is not resolved because they are still causing said conflict. the only way a story can end (without just abruptly stopping) is the resolution of the confilct, which requires the bad to either

A- be defeated

B- attempt to become part of the solution, ceasing/reversing what hes done and typically seeking redemption

Otherwise the problem persists and the story remains incomplete.

Not true all of the time. In many stories, the villains can win, and the story is resolved.

For just one example, see Watchmen.

Not just the Lost Tribe of the Sith

Lumiya

Vergere

Darth Caedus

Darth Krayt

Emperor reborn even

Dont think Kueller was a sith, just a dark Jedi

If all your Star Wars knowledge is based off of video games, you are majorly missing out.

I know it was Ash, but this should be Kyle Katarn's quote...Or StarKiller.

Well, I was actually thinking about Ash and Kyle when I wrote that. Both are certified BMFs. Starkiller isn't even a factor. Just another Super Saiyan style OP Golden Boy. 5 will get you 10 he doesn't survive the end of TFU 3, or if he does, he'll be stripped of his power, Ulic Qel-Droma style.

Edited by Captain_Zone

Remains no real, decent reason for this. Try some damn variety writers.....

My question is why are you so butthurt over it? Star Wars was always a good vs. evil story, is a good vs. evil story, and will be a good vs. evil story.

Same reason that Jedi cannot choke people, shoot lightning or any of that "cool-evil" stuff that Sith do.

Edited by Guildrum

My question is why are you so butthurt over it? Star Wars was always a good vs. evil story, is a good vs. evil story, and will be a good vs. evil story.

Same reason that Jedi cannot choke people, shoot lightning or any of that "cool-evil" stuff that Sith do.

Jedi Knight Luke skywalker choked up some gammoreans at jabba's

Jedi Knight Luke skywalker choked up some gammoreans at jabba's

Which was supposed to give off a feeling of him falling to the Dark Side anyways. Kind of failed to get that point across to the viewers but hey.

Well, I was actually thinking about Ash and Kyle when I wrote that. Both are certified BMFs. Starkiller isn't even a factor. Just another Super Saiyan style OP Golden Boy. 5 will get you 10 he doesn't survive the end of TFU 3, or if he does, he'll be stripped of his power, Ulic Qel-Droma style.

He didn't survive the first game. No, the clone doesn't count. That guy is an obsessive sociopath, and is nothing like Galen Marek.

Which was supposed to give off a feeling of him falling to the Dark Side anyways. Kind of failed to get that point across to the viewers but hey.

No I think he just made them passout not kill them which is fine.

Same idea with the Jedi.

That's what the force is all about, balance.

Balance in the force does not mean half-good half-bad. The light side of the force is balance. The dark side of the force is imbalance.

Still, the dark side will always likely exist. I mean any time you have dudes with god-like powers, and laser swords - you know there will be trouble.

He didn't survive the first game. No, the clone doesn't count. That guy is an obsessive sociopath, and is nothing like Galen Marek.

I have to count the clone, since he's basically exactly the same as Galen Marek. Not the evil clone. The good one. The one that basically has all of Galen Marek's memories and rescued Juno. I have a feeling they pulled a Palpatine Clone type deal with him, where his consciousness went into the Clone body.

I have to count the clone, since he's basically exactly the same as Galen Marek. Not the evil clone. The good one. The one that basically has all of Galen Marek's memories and rescued Juno. I have a feeling they pulled a Palpatine Clone type deal with him, where his consciousness went into the Clone body.

I disagree.

The clone Starkiller was willing to let the entire Rebellion die at Kamino, just to find Juno. He dragged them into an unwinnable battle (while the Salvation was still under attack) just to further his own goals. In the book, he outright says that he cares nothing for the fight that Galen Marek started. When he visits Kashyyyk, the Force grants him a vision of Marek's mother and father - He doesn't give a crap about them either.

The original Galen was a hero who started the Rebellion that would one day bring down the Empire.

The Clone is a semi-psychotic, obsessive stalker.

Edited by Velaran

the dark and light are intertwined. there cannot be one without the other.

the force doesnt have sides therefor doesnt not pick sides.

as long as the Jedi code forbids love and emotion there will always be a darkness that looms around the corner.

Both the Jedi and the Sith are flawed.

The Jedi want to try and completely control or even get rid of their emotions which is denying who and what they are. This is way they often fall to the dark side since you can never 100% control your emotions. They need to learn to deal with emotions

The Sith give in to animal instincts and let emotions control them however they deny that they are more than animals and fail due to the fact they become rabid animals

The Grey Jedi is how you balance this out