How to: End-Game Arsenal Merc

Aerro

Another question I ask is on which dummy do you check your dps, since I have 1989 aim with stim up and keeping 5% crit buff from my operative alt and my numbers dont hit even close to your numbers.

DPS

Check the average numbers: Yours are about 20% higher than mine, sometimes more.

My fight is shorter and I used rakata adrenal + campaign power relic twice.

As said I have 1989 aim, 486 power and campaign main hand.

I simply must use a different dummy (zoist shadow ops one).

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.torparse.com/a/43539

That is my parse that I posted on the guide. However, it should have been over 1700 but every time I used TSO in rapid succession with HSM, it was put on CD but its affect did not work. HSM still built the heat and put me in a few binds. I just didn't have time to do another parse since I had 10 hours of work the following morning.

If you look at the graph, I was sustaining well over 1750 for quite a while but the TSO issue has been screwing me over.

Also this was without buffs... I do not have any alts past level 19 so the only buff I can give myself is health. It was done on the target dummy aboard my ship for references (though there is no difference between target dummies since they are identical.)

Edited by Aerro

My stats for that parse were 2222 aim, 37% crit, 75% surge, 101% acc, 762 power ( 648 bonus damage)

I could most definitely do a better parse, but I just posted the first 6 min one I could do to get a quick response.

I have campaign chest, gloves, pants, boots, and am using BH armoring for my helm. I've redone all the gear to be pretty much power/surge with some power/acc thrown in and a few crit/acc.

I've definitely been entertaining the idea of a more acc setup by dropping my surge to 73% or so, but I need a few more weeks to farm enough comms to pick up the enhancements.

Edited by Areaz

(though there is no difference between target dummies since they are identical.)

Actually, if I remember right, one of the dummies on Ziost Shadow has armor and the other doesn't. I don't know about the one on our ships though.

My stats for that parse were 2222 aim, 37% crit, 75% surge, 101% acc, 762 power ( 648 bonus damage)

I could most definitely do a better parse, but I just posted the first 6 min one I could do to get a quick response.

I have campaign chest, gloves, pants, boots, and am using BH armoring for my helm. I've redone all the gear to be pretty much power/surge with some power/acc thrown in and a few crit/acc.

I've definitely been entertaining the idea of a more acc setup by dropping my surge to 73% or so, but I need a few more weeks to farm enough comms to pick up the enhancements.

Do you by chance have an ARM char you can link with gear?

Do you by chance have an ARM char you can link with gear?

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/b94606f8-52a7-4427-9899-9aec5d2d7f9c

I have yet to get my crit crafted implants or relic, so with those I'll have a bit more aim, also, there's no way to show a stim in the askmrrobot armory, so my aim/power are a little bit higher than that self buffed (2116 and 762 with stim up)

Edited by Areaz

I have to say thanks for all this information. Made a couple of mod changes (trying to get power up), changed to the 7/31/3 spec, and I went from last or second last of the dps to pushing the top 3 in our story mode EC last night. Had no heat issues on bosses, only on trash.

I do have a question though. Is there a benefit of getting campaign head/chest/legs that I can't see (from your wish list)? I ask as the armouring in them is commando armouring, and I thought it would be better to keep Rakata for the set bonuses and pull the reflex armouring from Black Hole pieces. Means we only need boots, gloves, and weapons, and others in the group can gear up quicker.

A link to my character: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/1029489f-67ac-40aa-aa9e-08984112185c. Only have 12 BH comm's, so really can't wait until I get back to 35 for the other implant to get another big power boost.

I have to say thanks for all this information. Made a couple of mod changes (trying to get power up), changed to the 7/31/3 spec, and I went from last or second last of the dps to pushing the top 3 in our story mode EC last night. Had no heat issues on bosses, only on trash.

I do have a question though. Is there a benefit of getting campaign head/chest/legs that I can't see (from your wish list)? I ask as the armouring in them is commando armouring, and I thought it would be better to keep Rakata for the set bonuses and pull the reflex armouring from Black Hole pieces. Means we only need boots, gloves, and weapons, and others in the group can gear up quicker.

A link to my character: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/1029489f-67ac-40aa-aa9e-08984112185c. Only have 12 BH comm's, so really can't wait until I get back to 35 for the other implant to get another big power boost.

The benefit of grabbing the campaign pieces is putting the Armoring into an augmented piece of gear.. then you can throw in a +18 aim augment which makes up the difference in armoring/mod stats. You end up getting more secondary stats as well as more main stats (aim).

Well That seems my highest loss. Got 230 aim and nearly 300 power less. We didn't get an ops up for last 3 weeks. Server's population has dropped to less than 10 people on fleet and less than 20 overwhole at peak hours. Nothing to do but weekly BH and weekly LI+KuS until transfers...

Edited by Grywon

Well That seems my highest loss. Got 230 aim and nearly 300 power less. We didn't get an ops up for last 3 weeks. Server's population has dropped to less than 10 people on fleet and less than 20 overwhole at peak hours. Nothing to do but weekly BH and weekly LI+KuS until transfers...

It's okay... the same thing is happening on my server. We have dwindled down to being the best (and only) raiding guild present. There are of course other "raiding" guilds but they are not really progression oriented and won't see the end of HM EC, let alone NiM.

I can't wait for server transfers either so we can recruit from other servers :p

The benefit of grabbing the campaign pieces is putting the Armoring into an augmented piece of gear.. then you can throw in a +18 aim augment which makes up the difference in armoring/mod stats. You end up getting more secondary stats as well as more main stats (aim).

Ah. I was counting on 1.3 and augment tables to be coming out soonish so that wouldn't be required. May be too much wishful thinking, but may stick with it so others in the guild can get geared.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/b94606f8-52a7-4427-9899-9aec5d2d7f9c

I have yet to get my crit crafted implants or relic, so with those I'll have a bit more aim, also, there's no way to show a stim in the askmrrobot armory, so my aim/power are a little bit higher than that self buffed (2116 and 762 with stim up)

Well I will keep going on the gear upgrades. I'm getting closer, but I think I'm doing ok as you are in level 61, i'm only partial 58's.

CHANGES COMING TO GUIDE IN THE OP!

With 1.3 on its way, we have various notes and changes that will occur within our class! This will change gearing preferences as well as freeing up our rotation just a tad.

For further information, please visit the guide located in the OP.

Ah no more stacking our endurance talents it looks like oh well I will gladly sacrifice a slight boost to hps as well as 3% accuracy for that armor pen on RS and Unload. BW seems to really be steering us away from the old crit/surge model and into the power stack model.

Ah no more stacking our endurance talents it looks like oh well I will gladly sacrifice a slight boost to hps as well as 3% accuracy for that armor pen on RS and Unload. BW seems to really be steering us away from the old crit/surge model and into the power stack model.

It all depends on what gear is going to be available in nightmare modes, as well as new content coming along. Bioware did state that the growth of ones character was a lot bigger than what they anticipated, so maybe trying to steer us away from stacking crit/surge would stop the scaling slightly. Either way, I love the idea of going for Power once again.

i don't, no, idk about you tho.

From the link in the original post for the campaign/BH alacrity build.(and has worked for me):

Crit: 30% unbuffed. Do not go below this.

Accuracy: Stay ABOVE 100% ranged accuracy. Do not fall below.

Surge: Stay ABOVE 70%. Do not fall below. 75% would be preferable, but do not sacrifice crit and power for it.

I still wouldn't want to drop below 35% crit with sorc/agent buffs with the new patch though. IMO, it just seems not as critical to quickly stack crit for new 50's, so they can build their stats up more evenly.

Yeah up until recently I was at 33-34% crit self buffed, just cause my luck with crits seems to be so balls, but I'll be dropping the extra when 1.3 drops, idk that I would really want to go below 30% self buffed even post 1.3, like you said.

Lying ---- Sith Sorcerer ---- 2,502 AND 2,858 DPS----Dark Reaper-US

Come again? I call Bull #$%^.

You're not suggesting someone would edit the simple text file of a combat log and upload it just to get a place on a ladder?

Where is your faith in human integrity!