Dun lie ur dat guy

evilxpoptart

The thing that gets me is that it's a waste of time to say "2 east, 1 west, rest mid" or whatever; NOBODY knows what the other people are doing. Am I supposed to be one of the guys going east? Are you?

No, if you want people to follow your orders, you have to tell THAT PERSON what to do, not "those people."

Not that it matters, most people seem to be too ignorant to follow orders - or they're the "don't tell me what to do" type.

I don't have a problem with people who don't follow orders - if they instead GIVE orders. But if they neither follow orders nor give orders, they're a waste of space.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the guy that hauls butt out of the gate in the beginning of every match, runs over to the middle of the map and then spends the entire map trying to convince the Sith that war is wrong and peace is the only option. When people yell at me and tell me to do something I just tell them I'm playing my class: The Jedi Consular.

If they continue to encourage me to fight, sometimes I'll have emote battles with the enemy team which they seem to appreciate.

Edited by DimeStax

The thing that gets me is that it's a waste of time to say "2 east, 1 west, rest mid" or whatever; NOBODY knows what the other people are doing. Am I supposed to be one of the guys going east? Are you?

No, if you want people to follow your orders, you have to tell THAT PERSON what to do, not "those people."

Not that it matters, most people seem to be too ignorant to follow orders - or they're the "don't tell me what to do" type.

I don't have a problem with people who don't follow orders - if they instead GIVE orders. But if they neither follow orders nor give orders, they're a waste of space.

Yup, you have to call out the people by names. Only WZ I still bother is Alderaan, one good stealther to the right, the two people who are probably the most useless to the left (if opponent rushes left you see it at the beginning and those two bodies should keep them long enough busy). Most of the time people follow those orders. Important is no discussions at that point. Two leaders is one too many.

I always do the opposite of whatever this guy has said. Just to piss him off and make him rant the whole time.

You must get a lot of wins :o

With people like you on the team I'll just spend my time getting defense+selfheal medals.

If you're not interested in cooperating then neither am I.

*wishes for 8 man premades*

It's actually easy to follow if people had common sense. Novare coast for example, if someone says 6 south and there 5 people at the other gate some of those people should think "I can do basic maths, if I go to the south gate that means only 2 more people need to move their *** to the south gate" Depends on the strategy obviously, but it's clear some of those people just wan't their shiny medals and go cap the objective closest to spawn, I see premades do this all the time, and I don't think I've ever seen them communicate a strategy.

I don't care either way, I'm just glad my server isn't dead and I can get a game to pop every few minutes.

I love threads like this. The OP just ragequit a warzone because it was his 9th loss in a row. He thinks to himself...

"Man, I hate that guy. Who the hell is he to bark out orders like that, I'm no noob. I know what I'm doing, I'm uber! I'm going to the forums to post a rant about that guy. I bet everyone will agree with me!"

Pwned.

Edited by TheronFett

I refer to that one guy in WZ that has to state the obvious such as 2 left rest mid, stay at doors, pass the ball. Then proceeds to spew wz tactics to everyone. As if anyone was actually listening if it was the case my server would win more. Instead of typing you could be capping or healing or dpsing and my personal favorite when losing dancing. Just sayin dont be that guy.

I am dat guy

i type easily over 100 wpm. So taking 2 seconds to tell that idiot to actually play the objective doesn't hurt the team in any way.

This^ sorry to you bads that type 5 wpm. Could only imagine your skill usage should be about the same. ;)

I don't get it, we win 99% of the time. Why wouldn't people want to listen to us?

This is true. The few pugs left on our server love seeing us in the wz. No they don't argue or go do other stuff. We are to busy winning...

I love threads like this. The OP just ragequit a warzone because it was his 9th loss in a row. He thinks to himself...

"Man, I hate that guy. Who the hell is he to bark out orders like that, I'm no noob. I know what I'm doing, I'm uber! I'm going to the forums to post a rant about that guy. I bet everyone will agree with me!"

Pwned.

This is probally true. Or he could have been this guy...

I always do the opposite of whatever this guy has said. Just to piss him off and make him rant the whole time.

During the warzone got flamed by the premade he was trying to ruin...kids these days.

i type easily over 100 wpm. So taking 2 seconds to tell that idiot to actually play the objective doesn't hurt the team in any way.

I can type 200 words per minute, but most lf it isn't English; it's just me mashing my palms on my keyboard. My point is, it's easy to type quickly and incorrectly.

As if anyone was actually listening if it was the case my server would win more.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but 50% of your server wins 50% of its matches.

But yeah, I agree that being a captain obvious has no influence. It's not like the bad players read the chat or know how to pass the ball.