INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

on my screen

**** I still cannot play a warrior because I cannt turn this stupid f%^ing $h1T off!!!!!!!!!!

/signed

Really annoying not to be able to hide those messages, and why the hell don't we have more control on the UI to place boxes where we want? All the "modern" MMORPGs allow for this - keeping control on what users do is one thing, not letting them have enough freedom is another.

Good news.... BW has closed a similar thread on the same subject asking to continue the discussion on this thread to consolidate the feedback.

The good news is that... at least BW is listening! :D

Not much more to say on the subject, as the problem (and its proposed solution) is pretty straightforward... maybe we need to whine more to raise the priority of this issue :p

Out of the several minor bugs of this great game this is, in my opinion, the most annoying... so I politely keep my hopes up! :)

Edited by MarioCrisa

Please remove ALL text from spamming the screen and have it all go to a chat box with the rest of the system spam we get. I find it really annoying to have to look 'around' a bunch of words on my screen to see what I'm fighting.

ALL = quest updates, error messages, mission completions, companion messages, etc.

Could at least ANYONE from official side intend to say at least SOMETHING.

It has been more then 4 0 D A Y S since this matter has been brought to topic.

Having other threads just beeing closed is no help at all

Greetings everyone!

Since we have a thread on this topic and in order to consolidate feedback, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue this discussion here:

Disable Error Text

Thank you!

Discussion? In case You havent't read. It is not a discussion. It is a REQUEST we want to have ANSWERED - one way or another. Say NO, for the love of the maker, but

AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING!

This kind of customerservice is terribly annoying.

Edited by Myranon

Agreed/signed this is driving me crazy, and I definitely consider this a bug, not an enhancement request. Bioware please address this with a simple on/off option, I'm shocked it wasn't already something we could tweak. It can't possibly be so hard it couldn't be put in the next patch.

Putting this text in the center of the screen over the player character and targeted enemies makes no sense. I'm peeking through a wall of text to see the enemies. At the very least make it so it can only pop up 1 or max 2 lines, there is no reason to let it pop up 7-8 of these across the screen. (I forget exact count of lines it can show) For slower attacking classes I would guess its not so much an issue but I play as a Marauder and I have to hit a ton of keys so seeing past this stuff is killing me. If this got fixed it would increase my game play experience ten fold.

Thanks

haha this thread gave me a good laugh.

this is not a bug.

try turning off your macros and observe what it happening^^

i say fantastic solution to a very big problem and lol at the people that broadcasted how annoying their 7 rows of red text problem is.

haha this thread gave me a good laugh.

this is not a bug.

try turning off your macros and observe what it happening^^

i say fantastic solution to a very big problem and lol at the people that broadcasted how annoying their 7 rows of red text problem is.

Yeah great there is always one of these to jump in an poo poo on a thread.

First of all who said anybody in here was using macros? Some classes have so many abilities that you have miliseconds to hit the appropriate ones so yeah spamming becomes the norm.

Second I seem to remember Bioware already stating they will add macro support at some point so they are not against macros even if you are. So suggesting this shouldn't be fixed to punish macro users really doesn't make much sense. Why would you want certain users to not have this funcitonality which would make the game more enjoyable for them? I can't think of another mmo that dumps combat error text in the middle of the screen, I don't see a good reason that this one should.

Third I really shouldn't have fed this troll, won't again.

lol ok let me say it like this.

if you spam 1 button as fast as you can, you get 1 red line.

if you spam 2 buttons as fast as you can you get 1 red line (with the occasional 2nd)

if you just go nuts and start smashing 3 buttons as fast as you can the red lines start going nuts.

if you make a macro you get tons of red lines.

i have no clue at all if they will add macro's to the game but what i do know is they are not built into the game at this moment.

so how do you stop people from using macros to gain an overwelming advantage? put 10 red lines in front of them apparently lol

im not a troll... i just think its funny how people use 3rd party macro programs and then yell at bioware because it doesnt work right.

if they enable macros i will be happy to turn my 3 bars into 4 buttons... but until then i enjoy seeing whats in front of me.

/signed PLEASE BIOWARE TURN OFF THE RED WARNING FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No macros here Jedi Sent. Watchman has about 10 actions that require very precise timing I spam the hell out of my mechanical keys for this and there are often at least 4 red bars right in front of my face 100% of time I'm in a fight.

/signed PLEASE BIOWARE TURN OFF THE RED WARNING FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need a option to turn off RED ERROR TEXT, I dont care if you are not suppose to spam buttons thats how some of us play. Expecially melee fighting.

Developers we need a response. Are you looking into this problem?

If you have no plans to ever change this Fine!!

But Please give us a answer. For me it will be one of the deciding factors in continued subscription to this game once other new titles release as i dont want to look at RED ERROR TEXT any longer than i possibly have too.

Thanks waiting for a reply