Disable Error Text

lawrenceodonnell

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually worse now. when you spam keys, you cant hear anything. The error sound mutes everything else. This is very very horrible. I am closing down my account

Just cancelled mine for the exact same reason.

We quit also - about 20 of us, they say one thing do another queues are slow nothing to do in the end game but pvp over and over cs the same people now pve ad pvp and two dif things more of a time sink so that's going to put a fine line up between the two people that pve now can't pvp and pvps now can't pve - good job on that bionewbs. I don't use macros and this tread is people that do use macros crying because they want a easy mode game click one button I am glad they fd up your sound and I'm glad there is tons of red stuff on your screen because macro users like you ruin games turn them into button smashing newbies like yourselfs - if you say you don't macro you are just lying to yourself - the red text and all text for that matter should be moveable from the start - go macro in gw2 because that's all it will be. They need server merge they need cross server pve and pvp queues they need to open a world outside of wz need open world pvp with place holder mobs that spawn on a timer with a change to drop loot a useful item, kinda like Everquest fight for spawns other things made mystery like ultimata online never knew who you would run into - this game now has no customization to your char anymore mods only go in same slot mods kinda gay now my char can't be unique - I can't stack power surge or crit I have to ha e stats that they want it was a easy fix for balance they are just taking short cuts and it's sad wasting your money to play these games with the same disappointment - nothing will be like uo/eq/daoc shadowbane. Have some kind of reward for killing someone have some kind penalty for dying so people just don't rush in and die - now the ten half my 50 team they suck so bad in these warzones a loss is 20 warzones comms why these guys on the other te suck also just killing these news over and over keep getting a 100 a game - really fair for a game should just make it have 7 other friends or don't play - wait I can't even queue with them that's right limit me some more swtor with your pos time sink red wall of text game - talents are all cookie cutter even it's a joke wake the **** up swtor - you have a game that only has pvp end game and that pvp alone sucks look At your sub numbers all time low - all servers are low population you better do something and do it fast Becuase this half *** 1.2 attempt to get people back is worse than rift - and that's sad

So you guys all have fun fighting the same people in the same warzones over and over with the same short bus teammates - fail

Kinda funny I played 40 warzones yesterday and I got the new map 3 times - got broken all civil 2 cap fly to the turret and void fail sit behind a door why the other caps - not even real pvp hope you dont get stuck behind the door pvp match? Seem to find 4 people at lvl 50 each warzone that have no clue *** they are doing

this tread is people that do use macros crying because they want a easy mode game click one button I am glad they fd up your sound and I'm glad there is tons of red stuff on your screen because macro users like you ruin games turn them into button smashing newbies like yourselfs

Aha! Sure...and SWTOR dont merchandise this Macromouse.... razer NAGA SWTOR MOUSE??...which is really not cheap?

So all people who threw their money out of the window, when buying this swtor-mouse are f..... up with it.

The SWTOR-mouse which is a macro-wonder is not usable in SWTOR because of this errorsounds?!?!....aah right, strange logic.

This only shows how people are ripped of by BW and Razer...its a shame

We quit also - about 20 of us, they say one thing do another queues are slow nothing to do in the end game but pvp over and over cs the same people now pve ad pvp and two dif things more of a time sink so that's going to put a fine line up between the two people that pve now can't pvp and pvps now can't pve - good job on that bionewbs. I don't use macros and this tread is people that do use macros crying because they want a easy mode game click one button I am glad they fd up your sound and I'm glad there is tons of red stuff on your screen because macro users like you ruin games turn them into button smashing newbies like yourselfs - if you say you don't macro you are just lying to yourself - the red text and all text for that matter should be moveable from the start - go macro in gw2 because that's all it will be. They need server merge they need cross server pve and pvp queues they need to open a world outside of wz need open world pvp with place holder mobs that spawn on a timer with a change to drop loot a useful item, kinda like Everquest fight for spawns other things made mystery like ultimata online never knew who you would run into - this game now has no customization to your char anymore mods only go in same slot mods kinda gay now my char can't be unique - I can't stack power surge or crit I have to ha e stats that they want it was a easy fix for balance they are just taking short cuts and it's sad wasting your money to play these games with the same disappointment - nothing will be like uo/eq/daoc shadowbane. Have some kind of reward for killing someone have some kind penalty for dying so people just don't rush in and die - now the ten half my 50 team they suck so bad in these warzones a loss is 20 warzones comms why these guys on the other te suck also just killing these news over and over keep getting a 100 a game - really fair for a game should just make it have 7 other friends or don't play - wait I can't even queue with them that's right limit me some more swtor with your pos time sink red wall of text game - talents are all cookie cutter even it's a joke wake the **** up swtor - you have a game that only has pvp end game and that pvp alone sucks look At your sub numbers all time low - all servers are low population you better do something and do it fast Becuase this half *** 1.2 attempt to get people back is worse than rift - and that's sad

I did not read this >.>

I did not read this >.>

I didn't read that either. Two lines in and lack of grammar made my eyes hurt.

I can't believe that after this 1.2 patch they INCREASED the volume of that damn error beep - I could live with the red text but my sound cutting out is just unacceptable.

I have also closed my account as of 10 mins ago.

Guess I just go back to Rift for now and wait for GW2, ah well I'm still happy.

Farewell forever SWTOR.

Edited by Uberwolfe

omg , fix this ... I want to see my character fighting stuff and not have

out of range

insufficient focus

out of range

insufficient focus

not ready yet

not ready yet

out of range

out of range

on my screen

!!! Bump

Just to give you an idea what the Marauder class has to go through, check out this video:

Sure we are op... That is if we can see you through the red text.

Edited by Iamm

Just to give you an idea what the Marauder class has to go through, check out this video:

Sure we are op... That is if we can see you through the red text.

I am surprised you find it necessary to spam attacks in PVE. You should have a pretty good idea of your rotation, when you have focus/rage, etc. I have my ability queue time turned up to 1.0 sec and usually only press a button once.

If you are spamming this much in PVE I can only imagine what PVP is like for you, where I do sometimes find it necessary to spam, such as when my opponent is lag-spazzing around me.

I suggest you practice using one keystroke per GCD. That said, it should still be an option to turn off the error text.

Ok so now for 5 month people been asking for them to fix this they did not... One dev in this thread said it's in the works for when 1.2 comes out, and it did not. 15 pages later still nothing... They say "it's trivial" well to me seeing what i'm attacking is not trivial, and I'm sure in some way is causing lag on the server or my end, so for god sake do something about it. For once try to make your customers happy, and not give us some BS about how its our fault especially when so many people are asking to have it fixed.

Enough people have quit this game due to many reasons, mainly BW's lack of concern about their customers wants and needs... dont make me another one because I'm on my last leg here.