Feedback request from James Ohlen - potential future planets

StephenReid

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kashyyyk and Dantooine are awesome and obvious choices, but my personal favorite would be Onderon/Dxun, but only if you can use "the" Onderon cantina music and I get to become a "pazaak shark"!!;)

I cant remember for the life of me the name of the lava planet where obi wan and the young darth vador duel there **** out

also add that duel area from episode 2

That planet is Mustafar. They had it in SWG, and it was a pretty interesting story area there, especially since you followed Force Ghost Obi-Wan around.

Considering the time it takes to develop I would imagine Makeb was already in the off way before this survey.

True enough - it was kind of predictable a totally made-up planet wouldn't be a fan favorite though :)

Why not just call Makeb something people might have heard of? Whatever they came up with, there has to be something in the gigantic Star Wars universe that would be remotely familiar. Are they really *that* afraid of LucasArts' lore guy?

Edited by jgelling

I would like to explore and see what these worlds were like in The Old Republic;

Naboo

Geonosis

Yavin 4 and Yavin Station {if the station is still there}

Mustafar

I would like to once again see and explore these worlds;

Lehon (The Rakata homeworld- from SW-KOTOR}

Dantooine

Telos IV and Citadel Station {if the station is still there}

Onderon and it moon; Dxun

Kashyyyk

Manaan, I would like to see and explore again, though I understand there is no surface city like Ahto City—Because the surface cities was destroyed during the great galactic war, if I recall; so my guess if this planet was added you would likely land on an orbital station and take a special shuttle to perhaps reach a underwater city.

First I would like to see the KOTOR planets of Dantooine, Kashyyk, Onderon, and Manaan fully explorable. Then I would like to see the cool force heavy planets of Agamar and Dathomir fully explorable. I would also like to see Naboo fully explorable. I love that planet's environment and architecture. Daniel Erickson commented that we wouldn't see Naboo due to it not being discovered yet, but he is wrong because it has been discovered for several centuries by this point. Edited by Bionickai