Cross Server PVP Queues Needed Now Please.

Tuil

There is a very small window of a couple hours each day where you can go in with a random group and have a 50% win rate. Outside of that window, not only are the queues around 10-15min but one premade will completely dominate.

I don't whine about how I get owned every match or claim a class is over powered. I just log off and try again the next day. I know I'm not the only one who does this and this lack of players for pvp will cause more and more people to log out due to no chance of winning at most times of the day.

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. As it stands now, it's nearly impossible to even get a win during most times of the day if you aren't lucky enough to be on that premade side.

FYI server mergers dont fix out of prime time WZ que times, Warhammer online tried to merge instead of cross servers & the servers kept on dieing no matter how many merges.

For PvP in any mmo to be suscessful it needs to be active 24/7 people pay to play not wait.

Out of prime time WZ ques times is a serious matter for non prime time players

FYI server mergers dont fix out of prime time WZ que times, Warhammer online tried to merge instead of cross servers & the servers kept on dieing no matter how many merges.

For PvP in any mmo to be suscessful it needs to be active 24/7 people pay to play not wait.

Out of prime time WZ ques times is a serious matter for non prime time players

Both create their own problems. In reality, this game will be dead when GW2 comes out. Server consolidation and cross sever pvp will NOT save this game.

An MMO has one shot to make a great impression, this one failed. Second impression (1.1) was horrible. Third impression (1.2) is also bad. Mythic is just a horrible company that knows nothing about good pvp and Bioware should have taken care of business and make the game themselves without them or even EA purchasing them.

All I can say is, cross server PvP better be in the next update. If not, this game's PvP community will widdle down nothing and die faster than a Mara can pile drive a Sage with PvE gear. Throwing us the carrot of "rated warzones" while not actually implementing and and correcting a horrendous gear grind for the gear that is supposed to be associated with it actually angered the PvP community more than it soothed them. The only logical fix now is cross server queuing. Either that or... we all go play GW 2... and I hate GW.

I agree 100% that server merges will do nothing to help pvp ques. It has to be cross server. I have real life friends I play with on my (very low pop) server. I'm not going to switch to another server just so I can play the game, even if it's a free transfer or not.

When I have to work during the LITERALLY 3 hours a day that my pathetic server actually has anyone at level 50 doing Warzones, I might as well not even log in for the day.

Or I can go farm Outlaw's Den for WZ comms out of chests. I HATE farming Outlaw's Den. I would almost rather they remove the chests and I just don't get any pvp rewards if I can't play warzones. At least then I'd really have no reason to log in.

Whether cross server ques or server mergers will "save" the game, I don't really care. For me personally, if I can't play the game, I'm not going to spend money on it. And unless they come up with a way to allow me to play the game on my schedule (cross server ques), the time for me to end my subcription will be soon.

Even if the PvP population doubles on my server there will not be enough teams for variety in rated war zones. Right now there are maybe 3-4 imp teams and 1-2 rep teams.... A merge could double that... still not enough people... Rated warzones need cross-server to be healthy.

And who cares about your rating in your own little fish bowl (Server). We want to know who we stack up against everyone out there. Rated needs cross-server.

There is a very small window of a couple hours each day where you can go in with a random group and have a 50% win rate. Outside of that window, not only are the queues around 10-15min but one premade will completely dominate.

I don't whine about how I get owned every match or claim a class is over powered. I just log off and try again the next day. I know I'm not the only one who does this and this lack of players for pvp will cause more and more people to log out due to no chance of winning at most times of the day.

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible. As it stands now, it's nearly impossible to even get a win during most times of the day if you aren't lucky enough to be on that premade side.

When I'm going solo I generally skip a queue if I notice the same premade over and over. Usually works for me. Or I just wait for my team to get online or I log off because they all logged off. I only really solo when I'm close to a new piece of gear though. Outside of that pvp sucks solo.

But ya, we really do need cross server, and we definitely need premade vs premade queues. These should have been in the game from the start.

Just went against the same premade 10x in a row. Not fun having no chance to win. Would rather level my new toon and get in the 10-49 bracket. Needs fix plzkthx

Cross Server PVP Queues would be real nice !

i think it will take more time for bw to code this,kinda tricky(server<->server com,dual names,trades etc)

Cross Server PVP Queues would be real nice !

i think it will take more time for bw to code this,kinda tricky(server<->server com,dual names,trades etc)

They should ask Blizzard, they do it. I bet the contractors at blizzard that only work 2 days a week could show BW's entire team the light. :D

Names would be server-name "name" there no more dupes...don't give these poorly trained dev's at BW another excuse on why they fail to reach customer expectations on this massive flop of a game.

Both create their own problems. In reality, this game will be dead when GW2 comes out. Server consolidation and cross sever pvp will NOT save this game.

An MMO has one shot to make a great impression, this one failed. Second impression (1.1) was horrible. Third impression (1.2) is also bad. Mythic is just a horrible company that knows nothing about good pvp and Bioware should have taken care of business and make the game themselves without them or even EA purchasing them.

What an astounding post, I'm sure you have tons of facts supporting it.

I also despise the game the way is now, but the difference between you and me is I don't spread crap like this.

I like many other people am so fed up waiting for pvp cue's and then getting in the battle only to see the same groups wining over and over again we so need cross server pvp and I would also like to see cross server flashpoints too as these also are impossible go get into :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
bump... and server transfers NOW (not 'early summer') to get off my completely dead server. BW stands to loose a lot more subs (those who signed up for the 6 month deal) if they don't act beforehand.