May the 4th - Speculation Thread

JeramieCrowe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what the event should be.

A Krytos virus outbreak. Worse than the rakghoul plague, it can only be cured by spending 500k for bacta treatment every time you get it, all humans and cyborgs are immune of course, and your character literally melts the longer you have it.

May 4th? So ... you pull that out of a hat or something?

Why not on May 25th? That was the release day of the original starwars movie in 1977?

Random date is random without context. :rolleyes:

Its not random... "May the Fourth [force] be with you" :rolleyes: Play on words.

Edited by OrYcle

so its basically a made up day because of a bad pun, and fans who have never heard of it are not good fans? sound about right?

sounds kinda dumb actually

Not really. It was LucasArts who began to have special deals on their movies and games on May the 4th, and started it. You know, kinda like how they started all of Star Wars?

Edited by JeramieCrowe

so its basically a made up day because of a bad pun, and fans who have never heard of it are not good fans? sound about right?

You're only saying it's dumb because you didn't know about it, which therefore makes you a crappy Star Wars fan. :jawa_redface:

Why are you even here then? If you were an actual fan, you'd at least try to know more about the fandom.

Maybe you're just one of those fair weather fans who's only into Star Wars because it's cool to be geeky now.

That makes you a Geek Hipster. A Gipster.

And no one likes Gipsters....:mad:

We're having a party on The Fatman at the Dealer's Den Cantina on Coruscant on May 4th. Party starts around 9pm EDT!

I hope there are people on other servers that try something similar... the game could use some nice community events like this that are driven and supported by players and not demanded from developers.

Good luck on your end, and if you're on the Fatman, you better be there!

We're having a party on The Fatman at the Dealer's Den Cantina on Coruscant on May 4th. Party starts around 9pm EDT!

I hope there are people on other servers that try something similar... the game could use some nice community events like this that are driven and supported by players and not demanded from developers.

Now, THAT'S a great idea!

I think it was the tipping point - going to try Fatman :)

Aha! Knew they'd do something! :p

May the 4th be with you!

Just wish it was something ingame. :(

Remember anything that sells for less then double the Orginal Price = game fail, because apparently every other MMO has NEVER reduced the price for any set amount of time EVER.

Well so the forums would make you think