Who plans on doing this very soon....

Skitlz

Hey folks,

While discussing other games is certainly something of interest to people, we ask that threads started on these forums be directly related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. As this thread is off-topic we'll be closing it at this time.

Thanks for your understanding.

Since i got the above message for hte last thread, i figured i would rephrase the post. Who plans on stopping their sub on SWTOR and playing another game or 2 that are coming out soon. Since we cannot talk about these games we will just leave it at that. Has anyone tried any of the new games coming out Game "X" or Game "Y"

SWTOR is moving is slow motion when it comes to pvp and im pretty sure thats its intent from here on out. Congrats bioware for not giving us a fluid pvp game instead appeal to the RP people and give legacy. yay i have a family now. Oh well, thats it im done.

i really don't know why anybody expected something different. especially not those who tested it prerelease.

p.s. though on topic. yes i will soon quit. next month most probably. i still have fun with my vanguard, but it is more like jumping into a online multiplayer shooter match and not a mmorpg.

This unmentionable game that leads you into random generated dungeons will come out soon in its 3rd part. And probably take a lot of my time, even though it doesn't even contain PvP.

After the ranked WZ failure I had the hopes that the ranked wzs would be rolled out very soon after 1.2.

Seems they are in a galaxy far far away, and with 3 50s chars on a dead server without xserver or server transfers where lots of people reroll imps so they can have some wzs atleast (yay for same faction wzs!) I feel less and less inclined to wait in the queue for WZs...

Edited by Twor

You don't play RPGs for PvP, mostly because it is impossible to have PvP in RPGs since RPGs are all about making the character important and PvP is all about making the character a non-factor (i.e. Player Skill).

When you get a blended mess of PvP and RPG you get systems that make no one happy. This blend is clearly not the blend you are looking for.

I dont understand why when someone doesnt like the game they come on the forums and tell everyone they are leaving as if someone out there may care about you and your life and wants and desires or something.

I plan on subbing for a long time. I didnt make a thread. Cuz no one cares.

MISERY LOVES COMPANY.

I dont understand why when someone doesnt like the game they come on the forums and tell everyone they are leaving as if someone out there may care about you and your life and wants and desires or something.

MISERY LOVES COMPANY.

Because they are here looking for justification and a sense of self righteousness to prove their decision is a correct one to themselves.

AKA - They really aren't sure of the future game, but they have a grass is greener outlook.

MISERY LOVES COMPANY.

well, not really... I can relate to the OP. I had over 20 days played on my toon before I pulled my cc and let my account expire becasue 1.2 just made the game not fun. I still read forums in some hope they will fix the problems that caused me to quit. I think there is value in posts like this, not so much "misery loves company" but rather, yep-me-too. I can stop playing the game, but I'm still hooked on it, or at least the version of it that I enjoyed.

To expand the topic, the fact that they gave one free month just before their quarterly press release is not by chance. They bought a month, perhaps two months because the timing also forced people that played opneing day / early release to pay for another month to get the free month credit. The good news is that maybe, just maybe, they learn from their mistakes, and fix it. I would argue that people that claim there is not a problem when players are quiting left and right are causinjg more long term problems by giving false feedback to the developers. Hopefully they pay attention to metrics about play time, log in frequency and so forth, since they are flying blind for two months on lost subs.

Edited by bloodelfdude

Because they are here looking for justification and a sense of self righteousness to prove their decision is a correct one to themselves.

AKA - They really aren't sure of the future game, but they have a grass is greener outlook.

Another mystery solved by forum psychologists.

Anyone know anything about if SWTOR is releasing a RL type of game around june 19th? Putting zombies/vamps/werewolves int this. I think its a big secret. a secret wrold that no one knows of. ANyone know anything about that and if its something for us SWTOR fans to look into?

Anyone know anything about if SWTOR is releasing a RL type of game around june 19th? Putting zombies/vamps/werewolves int this. I think its a big secret. a secret wrold that no one knows of. ANyone know anything about that and if its something for us SWTOR fans to look into?

Them drugs.

I know there is such a game, that it is introducing a great many new MMO mechanics that look very promising, but it is being produced by a company that thinks bugs are fine to leave in their games for years after release. I'm hopeful that it will be all that it promises to be, but I'm jaded enough by their past products not to buy it until after I have positive feedback from other people playing it.

Greetings,

Many players are already discussing the issue of resubscribing. You may want to join that conversation here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=381516

Feedback is always important and we always appreciate constructive feedback, whether positive or negative. Allison has a great post with information on what we are looking for in feedback to help us make improvements in the game. Generalizations are less useful and do not encourage constructive conversations.

We will be closing this thread now. Thank you and best of luck to you in all your future gaming adventures!