LoL, Bioware!

eston

Because everyone is like: "You know that smuggler class?. ... yeah it does crap for damage." or "Yeah, I like going up against Commandos cause there heals suck." Also, you mean to tell me that the Commando gets the heal buff and the crappiest healer, the Merc, gets left out? Hahaha. Wow. This is really something. Of ALL the changes that could have been made you change the two classes that needed it the least and in the least spot. Normally, I see that stupid looking wide brim hat and I'm thinking "Oh hey! a Smuggler. better kiss my *** goodbye.". I see a Commando healing... I can't even get the drop on one of these guys and damage them enough to kill them. I have to call in for reinforcements and focus fire him with 2 other people. Not that his dmg output is to rediculous but he can heal faster than three of us can damage him. I don't know what to say. This is rediculous.

This. This is why I am done. Goodbye. I am sure I will get plenty of flaming for this but whatever.

Smuggler

General

•Charged Burst's damage has been increased by approximately 5%.

Gunslinger

•Damage for Aimed Shot, Speed Shot, and Quickdraw has been increased by approximately 5%.

Sharpshooter

•Trickshot's damage has been increased by approximately 5%.

Imperial Agent

General

•Snipe's damage has been increased by approximately 5%.

Sniper

•Damage for Ambush, Series of Shots, and Takedown has been increased by approximately 5%.

Marksmanship

•Followthrough's damage has been increased by approximately 5%.

Trooper

Commando

Gunnery

•Havoc Rounds now applies the correct healing increase to Kolto Bomb. It previously applied a smaller increase than intended.

Edited by eston

Because everyone is like: "You know that smuggler class?. ... yeah it does crap for damage." or "Yeah, I like going up against Commandos cause there heals suck." Also, you mean to tell me that the Commando gets the healz buff and the crappiest healer, the Merc, gets left out? Hahaha. Wow. This is really something. Of ALL the changes that could have been made you change the two classes that needed it the least and in the least spot. Normally, I see that stupid looking wide brim hat and I'm thinking "Oh hey! a Smuggler. better kiss my *** goodbye.". I see a Commando healing... I can't even get the drop on one of these guys and damage them enough to kill them. I have to call in for reinforcements and focus fire him with 2 other people. Not that his dmg output is to rediculous but he can heal faster than three of us can damage him. I don't know what to say. This is rediculous.

This. This is why I am done. Goodbye. I am sure I will get plenty of flaming for this but whatever.

Smuggler

General

Gunslinger

•Damage for Aimed Shot, Speed Shot, and Quickdraw has been increased by approximately 5%.

Sharpshooter

Imperial Agent

General

Sniper

•Damage for Ambush, Series of Shots, and Takedown has been increased by approximately 5%.

Marksmanship

Trooper

Commando

Gunnery

•Havoc Rounds now applies the correct healing increase to Kolto Bomb. It previously applied a smaller increase than intended.

When people replace an S with a Z at the end of the word I stop reading.

Because everyone is like: "You know that smuggler class?. ... yeah it does crap for damage." or "Yeah, I like going up against Commandos cause there heals suck." Also, you mean to tell me that the Commando gets the healz buff and the crappiest healer, the Merc, gets left out? Hahaha. Wow. This is really something. Of ALL the changes that could have been made you change the two classes that needed it the least and in the least spot. Normally, I see that stupid looking wide brim hat and I'm thinking "Oh hey! a Smuggler. better kiss my *** goodbye.". I see a Commando healing... I can't even get the drop on one of these guys and damage them enough to kill them. I have to call in for reinforcements and focus fire him with 2 other people. Not that his dmg output is to rediculous but he can heal faster than three of us can damage him. I don't know what to say. This is rediculous.

Smuggler

General

Gunslinger

Sharpshooter

Imperial Agent

General

Sniper

Marksmanship

Trooper

Commando

Gunnery

Dr Zoidberg says:

"You're bad.

And you should feel bad."

Fact is you don't understand your opponent well enough to defeat them. Learn more, get better.

This post doesn't explain facts of the matter.

Maxed out pvp gear vs maxed out pvp gear or beginner pvp gear or somewhere in the middle?

Skilled player vs skilled or non-skilled player?

I personally think totally balancing classes is dumb.

Rock > scissors > paper > rock.... unless you have dynamite > all! :p

Maybe my complaint is unfounded then. I don't know. But the Commando and the Smuggler are the two classes that didn't need anything. I see that retarded widebrim hat and then I see my health bar just melt away. Again flame as you will. I'll come back later today to see what everyone says. But I am done with this game.

Did ANYONE else feel the commando's healing was low? really? answer me truthfully now. or that the gunslinger just wasn't killing you fast enough?

Maybe my complaint is unfounded then. I don't know. But the Commando and the Smuggler are the two classes that didn't need anything. I see that retarded widebrim hat and then I see my health bar just melt away. Again flame as you will. I'll come back later today to see what everyone says. But I am done with this game.

Did ANYONE else feel the commando's healing was low? really? answer me truthfully now. or that the gunslinger just wasn't killing you fast enough?

When you make changes to one class you are going to have to make changes to all of them. These types of games are not a simple as "Raise his dps 10%! OK everything is fixed now".

Judging these things on the patch notes is always fail. Get a good couple weeks of playing and then you may have a more valid opinion, even if it is inherently bias (as is all the anecdotal complaining that happens on forums).

Anyone can lock down a commando healer, but its unlikely you can finish them. Taking them out of the fight should be enough. And if a healer can't heal themself through 1 DPS, then what is their use? Right now, commando/mercs can be easily killed, whereas before they had tools and abilities to intelligently use and survive (all of which were removed in 1.2.0, and none returned but a bug fix in 1.2.1)

I can pretty much massacre Commandos with my Sorcerer.

I don't really get all the complaint.

what do you expect from kids who spend all there time looking out of the window in class, the glass reflects so its all backwards :cool:

Because everyone is like: "You know that smuggler class?. ... yeah it does crap for damage." or "Yeah, I like going up against Commandos cause there heals suck." Also, you mean to tell me that the Commando gets the heal buff and the crappiest healer, the Merc, gets left out? Hahaha. Wow. This is really something. Of ALL the changes that could have been made you change the two classes that needed it the least and in the least spot. Normally, I see that stupid looking wide brim hat and I'm thinking "Oh hey! a Smuggler. better kiss my *** goodbye.". I see a Commando healing... I can't even get the drop on one of these guys and damage them enough to kill them. I have to call in for reinforcements and focus fire him with 2 other people. Not that his dmg output is to rediculous but he can heal faster than three of us can damage him. I don't know what to say. This is rediculous.

Smuggler

General

Gunslinger

Sharpshooter

Imperial Agent

General

Sniper

Marksmanship

Trooper

Commando

Gunnery

You do, of course, realize that they didn't actually buff the commando, they just fixed a bug..

Don't do much PVPing these days, but right now my lvl 50 hybrid commando cannot heal through the focus fire of one strong and one standard lvl 47 NPCs. Our damage got nerfed. Our armor got nerfed. Everything I'm hearing from PVP suggests we are getting melted out there post 1.2. You're complaining that they fixed one very minor bug that only very slightly adds to our healing? If a single healer can't heal faster than a single damage dealer can deal damage, then we are pure worthlessness. If you are focusing a trooper, his heals stop when he runs out of ammo, but your glow-stick doesn't stop swinging. Edited by Fhrosty
fix