New Race Hint?

Sleggar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed it as well and it made me think of a replicant in Blade Run damn skin job.

I really hope its not a new race as that would be a white skinned alien with black markings, we have a green human and we have red humans with markings a white human with markings wouldn't be that much of an improvement. If the devs have been listening there are a lot of iconic species people would like to see added over this.

Looks like a super pale tattooed chick. If it is a hint at an upcoming playable race, I say "boooooo". I usually support what Bioware does with this game. But the Human bag of skittles thing has to stop. Give us something more interesting! I want to play a Nautolan so freakin' bad.

After I got over my love affair with my sith character i went to make an alt and I absolutely loathe the character creator now. For the love of all things SW please add some more race options that aren't muscle bound fat guy, tall guy, medium guy and skinny guy.

l

The character generator really needs some love. Why things like cosmetics should be on the same slider as facial markings is beyond me. Trying to make a female Twi'lek, for instance, you can either have your choice of markings (all with the same cosmetics) or range of cosmetics with the same lekku markings.

And good grief... give us some decent hair styles.