Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery

FelixSkystroller

Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery

SHUUUT UUUUP!!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUUUUTT UP FFS SHUT UP NOW!!!! NOW!!! I MEAN IT!!!! OKAT THAT'S THAT I'VE HAD IT

Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery Our bunker is taking damage we need that artillery

Edit: Oh and look I just dinged and got another skill, it's a shield. So now I have 3 shields. Well isn't that just fine, I wish I had 10 shields tbh so I could fill my bar with just shields.

Edited by FelixSkystroller

Oh I'm the best player on the team on Freedon Nass- pre50. First or second in damage, outhealing anyone but the dedicated healers. Scoring solokills left and right, using all my skills in a combat, and owning every class doing so.

And I haven't even gotten Mah SKill yet, the merciless something. I'm looking forward to it, it's the same as slash but I will have 2 skills now thats the same.

Edited by FelixSkystroller

Oh I'm the best player on the team on Freedon Nass- pre50. First or second in damage, outhealing anyone but the dedicated healers. Scoring solokills left and right, using all my skills in a combat, and owning every class doing so.

And I haven't even gotten Mah SKill yet, the merciless something. I'm looking forward to it, it's the same as slash but I will have 2 skills now thats the same.

"Keep up the Pressure!!!"

The negative comments against the OP are just another sad reason this community and game are in the state it's in. :rolleyes:

I don't like the spam in that WZ either, so when it pops for me, I just leave the first chance I can.

In a game there is a winning TEAM and a losing TEAM, one player can not hold 3 different points.

OP I would suggest either not playing that WZ like I do, or turning down/muting the game during that WZ and hopefully they will adjust the spamming at some point in that WZ.

Hmm, maybe OP you need to l2p better on Novare Coast?

Watch some people stream on Twitch.tv, see how they do it.

They only time you take artillery is if you are losing on that map.

NC is not like Civil War, Huttball or VS and you need to adjust your play.

btw have you heard about the rahgoul plague yet... lol

It's funny how much that drill that into our heads, but when it comes to stuff that negatively effects the playerbase (i.e. the 1.2 BM mod issue) they'll only make a blip about it.

Hmm, maybe OP you need to l2p better on Novare Coast?

Watch some people stream on Twitch.tv, see how they do it.

They only time you take artillery is if you are losing on that map.

NC is not like Civil War, Huttball or VS and you need to adjust your play.

So it's not a crime if it doesn't happen to you?

When I am winning some poor guys are losing.

I would rather smash my sack with a mallet than play that warzone

I find it to be rather fun

Like civil war before the left/right Bikes

you fight, you can hide(a bit), long distance between nodes not easy to reinforce in 4 secs, and its not about trying to kill every person on the node before another bike shows up.