OMG I am going BLIND with this new look! PLEASE REVERT!

Agooz

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hec is up with the color scheme? It is HORRIBLE. PLEASE at least give is to option to view it in the old classic look. I cant spend more than 5min reading anything on this forum now.

I have to say, I like the color scheme but there is something disorganized about it it is messing with my head. :p It just feels fragmented and not at all "clean".

What the hec is up with the color scheme? It is HORRIBLE. PLEASE at least give is to option to view it in the old classic look. I cant spend more than 5min reading anything on this forum now.

I dunno, I like it. Feels way polished compared to other forums. Not sure why it would be making you blind.... Kinda muted gold on black.

TBH i'm not a lover, i'll probably get used to it in time but at the moment i'm finding it difficult to see where one post ends and another starts. What with peoples sigs aswell it kinda looks cluttered. Edited by Cuaarl_Hosmi

The design is functional. It does not follow the standards of web design, and it lacks flow. but it is different. different is good sometimes.

You can make the look and feel different and still follow have good flow and follow the standards of web design. The forums currently feel like they are missing something and look bland.

At first I didn't like the scheme, but having used it for about half an hour now... doesn't seem too bad. Personally I preferred the old look, but soon enough I won't even remember what the old look was so I'm not too concerned about it.

Try it out for about half an hour, look around at some of the other page's re-designs they did, not too shabby at all.

Think this color scheme is some of the ugliest I have ever seen on a forum, doesn't fit Star Wars at all.

It looks both bland and horrible simultaneously.

I suspect its a trick to get less use of the forums, and for my part, its working, to a certain degree.

I have to say, I like the color scheme but there is something disorganized about it it is messing with my head. :p It just feels fragmented and not at all "clean".
it's because the backgrounds blend for every other post, so it breaks up the clean lines.

the color scheme is bad because it's not high enough contrast.

Painful to the eyes, that's for sure. These colors don't differentiate well. They kinda blend, thus making your eyes work harder.
indeed, it's not high contrast enough, especially on the lighter of the alternating background colors.

maybe Daniel Ericksons GF cheated on him with a Border and now he is getting his revenage by removing all of them from the site. Whats going on? everything is just floating around. Not sure about the thin text on the nav bars either. ah this game, why do i do this to myself. Please just fix it BW :(

You can make the look and feel different and still follow have good flow and follow the standards of web design. The forums currently feel like they are missing something and look bland.

Yeah..we kind of went to a standard slate for forums...but OP, I Agree, there is something that is bothering my eyes and stomach now....hopefully I won't feel sick after a couple days or weeks.