Putting limited time events with 2 hour respawn timers is bull.

DragoVaughn

That's like someone bakes you a dozen chocolate chip cookies. You, surprised, never knew that you were going to get any. However, upon receiving them, you scan them over, and say yeah, these are probably good, but they're not the way that I want them. Take these the hell back and shove them up your... nose.

That's like someone bakes you a dozen chocolate chip cookies. You, surprised, never knew that you were going to get any. However, upon receiving them, you scan them over, and say yeah, these are probably good, but they're not the way that I want them. Take these the hell back and shove them up your... nose.

More accurate would be that you could only get the cookies if you by chance are on when the person giving them is around every two hours, and a you happen to be in the first group of people to go visit them.

And another group hasn't beaten you to the person who vanishes until the 2 hour window is up.

Edited by Deyjarl

This just proves that there will be people that are NEVER happy. OP stop being an idiot and enjoy this amazing gift. The timers ARE PERFECTLY FINE. This makes both sides compete for them, which ends up being just amazing.

Perfectly fine when groups sit in a pvp area camping it all freaking day when some people have real lives and don't have the time to spawn camp like these nolifes. WHY make an event that makes it almost impossible for non-nolifes to complete!

Perfectly fine when groups sit in a pvp area camping it all freaking day when some people have real lives and don't have the time to spawn camp like these nolifes. WHY make an event that makes it almost impossible for non-nolifes to complete!

Because BioWare hates you specifically. That's what the people who come to bitc... I mean "voice reasonable complaints" really want to hear, right?

Basing temporary rewards off ridiculous spawn timers that people camp is ******** bioware, never played an mmo that did that WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?

I guess you never played EQ then, maybe they weren't temporary rewards, but what about the Mobs that had a 7 day respawn timer?

Christ almighty there are some incredibly whiny people in here with such an unwarranted sense of self entitlement.

If there is a group camping the new world boss, guess what you do?

Ready?

Wait for it?

COME BACK LATER!!!

God! Seriously, if you didn't get there first wait your turn. Do you remember kindergarten? If little Timmy is playing with the toy you want, wait for him to finish and then you can have a turn.

BW decided to put in this new, fun and unannounced world event to give us something interesting to do and all you can do is friggin' QQ about it.

Grow up, man.

Not even close.

The equivalent would be if that box of cookies was placed in a public place swarming with starving people, only contained one cookie and opened every two hours for one week.

Christ almighty there are some incredibly whiny people in here with such an unwarranted sense of self entitlement.

If there is a group camping the new world boss, guess what you do?

Ready?

Wait for it?

COME BACK LATER!!!

God! Seriously, if you didn't get there first wait your turn. Do you remember kindergarten? If little Timmy is playing with the toy you want, wait for him to finish and then you can have a turn.

BW decided to put in this new, fun and unannounced world event to give us something interesting to do and all you can do is friggin' QQ about it.

Grow up, man.

Good lord

thanks for showing us all what maturity

looks like

whiny entitlement blargh

Mature people whine about whining and flamebait!

Edited by Fiachsidhe

Non-nolifes? Really? What a mook.

Way to go making an event that's limited time, it's cool, but then you have to go and add in special stuff that is tied to the stupid world bosses that either don't spawn for 2 hours or longer. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!

:rolleyes: More complaining? Everything that is bothering you is a feature.

What a moronic thread.

"How dare Bioware give us a limited time event that doesn't suit ME!"

Design your own bloody MMO and run it however the hell you want.

I want events to happen. And I'm perfectly happy with worldbosses (and eggs if it comes to that) having the current respawn timers.