... How to win Life-sized Satele Shan figure

dprijadi

Dear Bioware

its nice of you to have this competition to win life-sized Darth Malgus figure. Especially for Sith players (or republic players who need target practice)..

but what about republic players who want statue from their side ? a life-sized Satele shan figurine would be a great complement..

Regards

EDIT:

To Curb the unlikely possibility of mis-use of Satele's statue by irresponsible and immoral fans :D, i propose the model of satele shan should be the 'Older and slightly fatter' version of Satele instead of the 'Young , thin (aneroxic) , nubile' satele padawan..

Win a Life-Sized Figure of Darth Malgus | Yesterday , 05:23 PM

Starting today and continuing until May 11th, 2012, individuals who have registered accounts with http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com will be able to enter for a chance to win a life-sized figure of Darth Malgus, valued at nearly $6,000. To enter, make your way to the Sideshow Collectible’s contest page, and fill out their general contest form with your name, address, phone number and email. Remember to use the same email address that you used to register your Star Wars: The Old Republic account! If you do not yet have an account on http://www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com, you can create one by clicking the “Sign Up” button at the upper-right corner of the browser window and following the simple steps that follow.

Edited by dprijadi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Bioware

its nice of you to have this competition to win life-sized Darth Malgus figure. Especially for Sith players (or republic players who need target practice)..

but what about republic players who want statue from their side ? a life-sized Satele shan figurine would be a great complement..

Regards

Contact the Real Doll company. Send the a picture. It costs about twice as much, but it's more... functional, if you get my drift.

Oh Satele, I never knew you thought of me that way.

Here... let me help you out of that bulky armor.

I'll be gentle...

Hahahaha....

/fast forward 10 minutes.

"Why, no, I haven't seen your Lightsaber. But here, I have another you can use awhile."

*zzzziiipp*

Considering how many times I've watched him go flying off a balcony a-la-mace-windu, I don't find the malgus one appealing. I'd take a mandalore statue any day

On the contrary, I'd get a statue of him (if I lived in the US at least, bastards) just so that I could push him off of things.

Considering how many times I've watched him go flying off a balcony a-la-mace-windu, I don't find the malgus one appealing. I'd take a mandalore statue any day

True.. a real life sized Bounty Hunter or Trooper will be 1000x better than some sith

This thread took an interesting direction, I can only imagine how funny it would be if they did make a life size Satele Shan and all the perv threads that would then pop up.

Yeah I don't know where the OP thought this was going to go lol the internet really is the cesspool of society ;p

Honestly, I'd rather just have Jennifer Hale show up in Satele's armor. >.>

<.<

With no undies beneath it. :D

Because as George Lucas said, there are no bras in space. :p

I like this idea even better. Of course, Catherine Taber could come over dressed like Vette in Twi'lek makeup, and I wouldn't be unhappy either.

Yeah I don't know where the OP thought this was going to go lol the internet really is the cesspool of society ;p

all i want is just a choice for me and other republic players who dont want to win a life-sized SITH figure.. (unless you want malgus for your weekly target practice in the shooting range).. I want a republic character (life-size) and the only one i can think is malgus's opposite thats Satele shan..

to curb the surprising and unforseen amount of perv and naughty expecations from fans, i propose the statue should be the 'Old and Slightly fatter' satele shan instead of the 'Young and Aneroxic Satele padawan' statue

regards

You realize this was just a deal between two corporations right? It was planned years in advance as a promo. The Satele Shan figure will come if Sideshow collectables sees a market. But lets be honest, how many Star Wars fans can afford to blow 6 grand on a statue? There's not a lot of demand for this sort of thing. I'd love to own both personally but that's not gonna happen.