The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

pyrotech laugh

Sushiwarrior

you don't see the clear visual of it proccing? found it easier to discern individual gfx in the sea of pvp effects. playing w/o game sound a lot of the time also forces you to learn lol.

always heard the laugh never watch my bar for the proc, i like to see where Im going

always heard the laugh never watch my bar for the proc, i like to see where Im going

y same here.

Im thinking its just a bug: Its not in the patch notes, and rarely I do hear a laugh, just very quiet. (I dont think its in my head)

Atleast they replaced the operative laugh with some other sound effect and even a visual.

i play with music on so have never heard it. If you dont see the nice bright flame wall flash over when it procs, you are obviously staring at your actionbars. The visual cue for the laugh is VERY noticable.

Wait say what? Visual cue?

Since the patch I cant hear the ppa proc laugh anymore.

Atm Im not getting any warning that the it procced. This makes it very annoying to play, especially because we have count the 6 seconds internal cd.

does everyone have this issue?

Could've sworn I heard the laugh today, but overall sound seems wonky since patch.

Wonder if they even meant to change ours; the reason they changed the Smuggler/Agent healing one is because they can proc it quite often and people would get sick of hearing it so much in raids constantly. We don't really have that problem, especially now with the 6 second ICD on PPA.