Legacy Banks ( Shared Character Bank )

Ashember

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
OK, here is the Idea for the Legacy system.

Shared Character Bank

So how many times a day do you switch Char to find that one freakin mat you need to make that piece for your friend/guild-mate.

What if you had one bank for your toons, that you can pull mats and shared Items from.

or

you buy a tab in your bank that is a "Shared Character Tab" that you can put tradable items in, Like Mats, BOE armor, weapons and such. This could be a legacy perk. Kinda like a personal guild bank. Maybe on top of that a Shared Money pool.

You won't have to create an alt just for a guild bank any more.

What do you all think?

this would be dope. what would make it even beter is if it went across factions. this way its for all ur legacy chars. other wise what is the point of having one legacy for both factioned when they cant corilate with one another

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
/Signed

This is an amazing idea! As long as they allow us to put bound items into the Legacy banks so I can use my outdated PvE gear and BoP schematics from raids for alts, otherwise the concept is almost unnecessary.

The reason I say this is because say you're in an operation or hard mode. You just downed a boss. One of the drops is an end game schematic, piece of gear or token to trade for gear.

If nobody else needed it, you think "Oh my alt could really use that!" But then you realize it binds on pickup, so even if you win the roll on it, there's no way to give it to your alt. So instead it just ends up as vendor trash and you receive a handful of credits. End of story...Whoo... :/

Add in the Legacy Bank feature, suddenly that schematic or gear can actually be put to good use!

This is a good idea, but it may lead to half the raid "needing" that useful drop, with their excuse being "Well my alt needs it". Maybe a "Need for Legacy" button could be implemented, giving you the chance of getting the drop more likely than if you selected greed, but less of a chance than if you pressed need, and it binds to legacy instead of binding on pickup. Now those who are fresh 50s/55s who do need the drop can need it with it bound to that character.