Lvl 50 is to high.

fcksjdf

Ah, I miss the good old days when people liked to achieve something instead of having it handed to them, especially in games.

Same.

There's a new MMO incoming (World of Darkness) that has a permanent death system. I get the feeling loads of the new generation MMO players will not like that feature. :p

but the idea of only finishing just act 1 to get race unlock is just plain lazy...

It aint hard to get to 50 (although you can even finish story before 50, my operative was 49) once you know your way around. (group up with someone to make it even faster)

and dont come with the complaint it takes too long, I play casual, sometimes a whole week I don't even log and within 2 weeks of actual play time (minus the breaks I had) I managed to get a lvl 50. (Undergeared as hell but ey it was only for unlock so who cares about getting it geared)

Edited by Kirameki

No it isn't.

/thread

When i play a charcter it is up to the end of chapter 1. I played a zarbark trooper up unil lvl 29 i finished the chapter, just ignored him up until now to find out the lv 50 lvl is need for the legacy species unlock. M and a lot of my freinds think that the species unlocked at the end of chapter 1. Facts to support this

1. If you don't like the class its not fair to you-this means i you were to play a sith warrior who is also a pure blood sith what do you do contiue a charcter you don't find intresting anymore

Other reasons coming soon.

*I

*character

*Zabrak

*until

*level

*Me

*friends

*thought

*this:

*if

*continue

*interesting

Your argument is really odd. You didn't do very much research to discover the legacy race unlocks requirements, and support this by saying that if you're playing a character you don't like it's unfair.

I think you're trying to say that the level cap is too high, and you want to reroll a legacy race/class combo because you don't like your present character, and you don't want to start from scratch.

All I'm hearing, though is "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

When i play a charcter it is up to the end of chapter 1. I played a zarbark trooper up unil lvl 29 i finished the chapter, just ignored him up until now to find out the lv 50 lvl is need for the legacy species unlock. M and a lot of my freinds think that the species unlocked at the end of chapter 1. Facts to support this

1. If you don't like the class its not fair to you-this means i you were to play a sith warrior who is also a pure blood sith what do you do contiue a charcter you don't find intresting anymore

Well you obviously fall in the category "Wow, new stuff is being uploaded - damn I can't reach it cause I have a to low level - so I AM GOING TO PUBLICLY COMPLAIN!"

If you want to get something you must work for it, that's life. Even in SWTOR. So the best thing for you, cause I am most certain they won't change it on the short term, is just level your character up.

Same.

There's a new MMO incoming (World of Darkness) that has a permanent death system. I get the feeling loads of the new generation MMO players will not like that feature. :p

that actually sounds pretty cool, one thing i love about MMO is that there is no quick save/quick load shenanigans..every decision you make is FINAL and throwing a permadeath feature in will make it even more interesting.

though i bet they come out mith microtransactions for you to res your character after death at an insanely inflated price.

this feature it ake it would be PvE only right? otherwise i don't see how PvP would work..nobody would play PvE as you often die alot in PvP and nobody will want to risk losing a max level toon forever

Edited by CrymzenSith

If you do not like the character class you are playing, then reroll to another one.

The legacy race unlock is a reward from Bioware for getting to max level. If you do not get to max level, then you do not get the reward. Bioware's game, Bioware's rules.

M and a lot of my freinds think that the species unlocked at the end of chapter 1.

You and all your friends were mistaken. Information has been readily available on how the system works for ages.

Facts to support this

1. If you don't like the class its not fair to you

I think you need to go and look up the meaning of the word 'fact' as you are entirely misusing it here.

Edited by G-Girl

Dear OP, if you dont want to lvl a species to lvl50 to unlock it, then just spend the credits to buy the unlock.

Yeah, you can be a lazy guy, like me, and buy it. Besides, what are you going to do with so many races? Make a bunch of lowbies that you will never accomplish anything on?

50 is too high O.o;;; and i know ppl with multiple lvl 85s on wow even my adhd self has one so 50 should be relatively simple to get to on something with an actually interesting story line instead of doing 50k dungeon crawls

that actually sounds pretty cool, one thing i love about MMO is that there is no quick save/quick load shenanigans..every decision you make is FINAL and throwing a permadeath feature in will make it even more interesting.

though i bet they come out mith microtransactions for you to res your character after death at an insanely inflated price.

this feature it ake it would be PvE only right? otherwise i don't see how PvP would work..nobody would play PvE as you often die alot in PvP and nobody will want to risk losing a max level toon forever

Well my guess it's part of the Masquarade. (You are known with White Wolfs rpg books of Vampire the Masquarade or the old pc games , Redemption and Bloodlines ?)

It probably will be a system when you have broken too many Masquarade regulations a Prince can summon a Bloodfeud on you. Which is probably where the other players get to kill you.

The permanent death is not something that will happen out of the blue. Only when you've been bad and people want you dead for it. It probably will be woven into the Masquarade lore.

I once Larped a Bloodfeud, epic stuff. Hunting down someone in real life. :cool:

Edited by Kirameki

+1 for creating pointless threads. /golfclap

My husband has managed 1 lvl 50. I have many at lower levels I created trying out the classes, specialties, and several species on both sides. So, if I had put that time into 1 character, I would be there, too. Now I have 2 or 3 I really like and will work on getting them to lvl 50.

I think the war zones helped him out a lot on leveling. So if the OP wants some advice, I'd say try the war zones. I like to do space missions, personally, but either way, you can build experience that helps you get through the core missions.