Unify color fail

Hizoka

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried across 4 different chars with different armor classes and styles. Not for one of them unify colors for helmets works.

It might be hard to notice if you're using already more or less matching items, and if you're using items from same set it doesn't do anything at all, but if you pick a piece with completely different paint scheme (and that's very easy for trooper or bounty hunter), you'll see that helmet doesn't respond in any way to unify colors rule.

have to admit im really disapointed in this...i was looking forward to making my rakatta armour blue or green....but no...chest is black so all is black....

I hate to admit it but 1.2 so far feels really half arsed , legacy level of 32....and it gives me nothing really..i still have to spend a load of credits to unlock anything..all I've gained is buffs...woo...

meh early days so far but if this was the big "game saver" i think you failed guys ...

lol... this

Yeah... no. That never happened. In any video. Ever.

It would have been nice to pick your own color, everyone with columni / rakata gear already look the same, so what does the unify color option actually add? Did expected a little more from this. to bad :(

Would have been better if we could just add color to the chest item, on the way we would like to see it.

Edited by Serinda

The sad part is that this was reported by MULTIPLE TESTERS on the PTS.

What's the point of testing this stuff an reporting it if BW doesn't address it?

This was an EARLY bug on the PTS and many people including me reported it.

I am at a loss.

The sad part is that this was reported by MULTIPLE TESTERS on the PTS.

What's the point of testing this stuff an reporting it if BW doesn't address it?

This was an EARLY bug on the PTS and many people including me reported it.

I am at a loss.

Being a QA tester myself, I understand why bugs like this get to live. The patch was announced and had a deadline to meet. As long as the majority of additions work properly they roll it out, expecting that they will address any remaining bugs shortly after the roll out. This kind of thing happens all the time in software development. It's an expected part of the process. You don't really want them to hold off the entire patch for a few little bugs do you?

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

ding ding ding.

This is basically a return of 'match to chest' with the addtional option of not matching everything to it.

You apparently can't comprehend english.

Match to chest revival is a failure; the head is the most prominent piece of gear outside of the chestpiece that players have, and match this to your chest does NOT *********** WORK.

Nerfs galore, less fun, overtuned heroic quests being even moreso now that healers were NERFED ACROSS THE BOARD, the one positive thing in this patch besides their retarded legacy obsession and it doesn't even work right.

My faith was shaken after DA2. Crushed after ME3. Set aflame and ashes pissed on after this joke of a patch. Unsubbed.

Edited by Ulric_Bekker

i really like the new system...does this community have to cry about everything? :mad:

I would like it too, if it worked. I have yet to get anything to match with any reasonable amount of success. If anything does change, it's a small spec of detail.

While some people are complaining that they didn't get what they wanted, most of us are complaining that it's not even working the way BW claims it should.

I would like it too, if it worked. I have yet to get anything to match with any reasonable amount of success. If anything does change, it's a small spec of detail.

While some people are complaining that they didn't get what they wanted, most of us are complaining that it's not even working the way BW claims it should.

I'm getting lots of ugly greys; granted, I've mostly been matching black non-chests to white chests or white non-chests to black chests, so maybe the system is just meant to blend chest colors onto already existing colors (seems completely backwards design, but this is BW/EA afterall).

That's exactly what we got..
Wouldn't be the first thing that works on max settings and not so much in my settings. Edited by Ansultares

That's exactly what we got..

Really? I sure haven't been able to individually change armor color pieces, yet; if it's possible, directions on how to do so are ambiguous at best. "Unify colors" isn't what's show in that video. The button is there, but it is never once clicked to change those armor colors. What gives?

Just a guess as to how a bug like this might have been missed, if it's a bug at all.

I can't imagine why they'd want just your helmet NOT to match. :confused:

Perhaps you have a deeper understanding into the ways of Bioware. :D

I logged in today and was excited about the matching pieces as well (as I love the Mercenary Foundry set, but never been able to find the legs or boots).

Sadly, when I unified to my chest, the helmet didn't change. Not a biggie I thought, because I have the helmet.

Except then I loose my set bonuses, since even though you can now remove armoring mods from armor pieces, they dont yet have the set bonus attached.

If the helmet could also be changed with the Unify to chest (which seems quite logical, this must be a bug) then people can change their appearance by just equipping a chest piece they like and having the other armor pieces set pieces. That would create a lot more variety in gear looks.

I think that's a pretty good scenario. So please fix this bug!!!

I have yet to see any item on any of my characters change colour when I unify them. Furthermore, this patch seems to have broken head pieces that don't fully cover your head - as in they don't show up anymore at all. My Juggernauts mask is just plain gone.

Such a stupid system.

Edited by Gungan

have to admit im really disapointed in this...i was looking forward to making my rakatta armour blue or green....but no...chest is black so all is black....

I hate to admit it but 1.2 so far feels really half arsed , legacy level of 32....and it gives me nothing really..i still have to spend a load of credits to unlock anything..all I've gained is buffs...woo...

meh early days so far but if this was the big "game saver" i think you failed guys ...

This game needs saving? I think Biowares pockets feel otherwise

The only complaint I have is you can't do this with your companion. You look color corresponding but your companion looks like a clown!

This! Why did they limit it to ONLY our character!?! My character has always matched cuz Im really picky about it, but my companions look horrible, and I was looking forward most to making them look nice :(

This! Why did they limit it to ONLY our character!?! My character has always matched cuz Im really picky about it, but my companions look horrible, and I was looking forward most to making them look nice :(

I was kinda thinking the same thing... I really don't wanna spend the kind of coin it will take to get a matching set of pants for Doc. :(

Edited by Brutus