1.2 Ugly Gear, What Were You Thinking?!

DaniSparks

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the armour is ugly, but I'm not crying about it like the OP, just remove the Mods and such and quit the waterworks!

Much love x

That would work of ANY of the armor looked half-way decent. I'm still looking for gear that doesn't want to make me use eyebleach.

Have Bioware made any post about this? Why they used time and money working on something this horrible?

Have they learned anything from this? I sure hope so!:mad:

EU have one active server now?

Edited by Bafucin

Oh the Sith Inquistor gear is the ugliest.

Its like walking straight out of Pirates of the Caribbean on board the Flying Dutchman.

Yes for things like these make a poll per class per subclass a couple of concepts and we decide what we want.

Edited by Hewbaka

I'm fully convinced that when the folks at Bio design armor/clothing they smoke a bowl or 2 before starting to design the armor, present their designs to the devs, then (after smoking a few bowls themselves) the devs vote on which designs are the most butt ugly, and then use those voted most ugly in the game.

They already admitted it and said they will work on better designs in the future. But this is an mmo, they already have 3+ concepts lined up for the future. Not sure why people are trying to beat this poor dead horse to death.

First of all I'd like to point the fact that some classes have the SAME outfit in ALL rank PVP & PvE gear (see for Example the Smugglers..)

Smuggler Old PvP Set

Smuggler PvE

Game: find the differences -.-

Than I only made a comparison between Tionese, Columi, Rakata and... those... "things"

Consular PvE

Consular PvP

new set

BUT ARE YOU KIDDING US?

New Consular set comes from Ben-Hur or Conan?

And it's possible magine a set good for both sexes? Consular males look like drag-queens... Just have a look of Jedi Chronicles... Or try to visualize Qui-Gon wearing Rakata Force-Master gear: if you die smiling, the set is not correct XD

I think that BW has no more ideas of new gears compatible with SW universe. In my opinion isn't right to force us to smod new sets (and waisting money doing it) and place them in an old custom one.

You shoulg have more attention to end game gearin, expecially in RP servers... This isn't the correct way to satisfy players... i hope you find the best one.

Hmmm if they had a name change servives yet, I would equip the sith warrior gear and call myself Darth Sauron... I mean seriously, it looks like a future version of Sauron...

Well it's not all bad, but I wish they would stop using those colours patens, specially on siths. The majority of sith wears black armor, please stop making those rainbow armors...