seektravota

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My absolute best record is:

26,548 damage, 7,871 heals, 3 kills.

6-0 huttball.

Who really cares about numbers when you win as much as me and my crew do. Charts are for losers.

Thats right 83% wins 17% losses. All while doing under 50k damage, GET AT ME BRUV, I KICKED YOUR NAN.

no one can take these numbers seriously at all as pvp is broken and these numbers dont mean anything.

from what i can see most of you arep laying the broken overpowerd FOTM class/specs which makes it even more void.

juggersand mauruaders will get high damage numbers from spamming 10k smash's in groups.sorce sages from there high damage aoe also. and powertechs can dish out damage so fast your dead before you can blink.

Wow.When i saw the damage number i expected Focus/Rage but I see you run Combat.

May i ask which attack did that much damage?

Blade Storm or the third hit of Master Strike?

Judging CDs and the defeat message in his chat box I'd say it was masterstrike.

4 healers on opposite side, 1 guy that didnt do anything and 1 dps wasnt that spectacular so he's been standing there bounding a healer for 15mins while hes been healed by the 3 others and never got killed himself.

Even with his epic dps they still barely win 70-0 so that tells how much the scoreboard really tells about how "good" players were.

Nice damage anyways, well done.

Spot on, lol. But still impressive numbers.

Judging CDs and the defeat message in his chat box I'd say it was masterstrike.

Correct. I am Combat (Carnage). It was the last tick of Master Strike (Ravage).

I killed the person shortly before this hit and noticed how squishy they were, and wondered if I could set a new personal record. I sought him out as he respawned and stacked up everything I had. Grabbed the expertise pack (I would have popped a consumable one though if it wasn't up), hit Valorous (Frenzy) + Inspiration (Bloodthirst), Relic, Precision Slash (Gore) for 100% Armor Penetration, and Master Strike (Ravage). This is a lot of building up that rarey ever happens, and is easily interruptable at any point. Using a Blade Storm (Force Scream) instead could have brought similar numbers as well though, but I typically follow that right after the Master Strike (Ravage) and it will still benefit from everything else including the Armor Penetration, since the GCD is already back up. It's a brutal burst.

Edited by Rogean

well these aren't records but here's 8468 (focus spec)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj264/ffxijakey/Screenshot_2012-05-04_19_09_39_843274.jpg

and 8404 incase you only want from wz score board.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj264/ffxijakey/Screenshot_2012-05-05_20_15_34_399347.jpg

I've since upgraded my gear and these were just with power adrenals instead of expertise adrenal so could certainly do more.

my highest damage for whole wz is just from a voidstar and only 752k (watchman spec)

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj264/ffxijakey/Untitled.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...