Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Need XP

andyacvtwo

Hi my name is Kiro online and I need help.Im a lvl 16 Jedi sentinel and I'm on Taris.I know that you think that I suck.You see I didnt want to fight that often at the beggining and now I keep dying.Lets cut to the chase, I need to get XP fast.Can someone please help?Thanks. :)

WHY are you on Taris at level 16? Did you just spacebar through your story missions and thumb your nose at the side quests?

Go back to Coruscant and run the missions you skipped. Then, once you're at level 19 or 20, head back to Taris and you'll have a lot less trouble. Side quests are there for a reason, buddy.

WHY are you on Taris at level 16? Did you just spacebar through your story missions and thumb your nose at the side quests?

Go back to Coruscant and run the missions you skipped. Then, once you're at level 19 or 20, head back to Taris and you'll have a lot less trouble. Side quests are there for a reason, buddy.

You missed the OP's point. He wants "PL".

I don't think this game has an effective way to power level. Besides, if you want to just skip all the content to get to end-game, you should be playing something else like a Korean MMO grinder. Those games typically have worthless leveling content where the 'real' game starts at the level cap. Edited by Dinadan

Warzones can get you some xp. It will help if you can find yourself some blue/purple armor and as good a weapon as you can get if you want to be effective, but you should get xp even if you die a lot and lose the warzones.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw all of your answers and most of them helped.Ive been doing pvp and I'm getting pretty decent at it and I've been doing heroics.Again thanks for the help.

Just remember, the side quests really are not optional. If you skip them it WILL come back to bit you later on.

Just remember, the side quests really are not optional. If you skip them it WILL come back to bit you later on.

^^

This.

The only alternative to doing side quests is doing some space dalies and grinding pvp.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.