Nerf Scoundrels

jamesjrXXX

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

relics, stims, and adrenals, i think your not using these

You do realize there's a 2-3 minute cool down for each? While players are 3 hitting multiple targets outside of the 15-20 second that their relics and adrenals last. Granted my numbers I gave were without the use of relics and adrenals, but even with their use I have never approached 11-12k crits as these players do regularly. I've never seen a OP hit anywhere near these numbers even while playing hutball against other Ops, while it's happening quit often to multiple players against Scoundrels. I've even seen tanks with 20k health get 3 hit by these Scoundrels not just us squishies.

Anyone denying the above is either trolling to turn the tables on me, likely because they don't want their dear scoundrels touched or haven't played on a server that this is happening on. What would be the point of making a post against Scoundrels while I play a (so called) equal class? Stop trying to make me out to be the troll and bad guy while the majority here are trolling themselves.

I'm an Operative with half champion and half Battlemaster gear while I hit roughly 3.5K crits on lesser geared Scoundrels while they take off 3/4 of my health with their opener.

Granted my numbers I gave were without the use of relics and adrenals, but even with their use I have never approached 11-12k crits as these players do regularly. I've never seen a OP hit anywhere near these numbers even while playing hutball against other Ops, while it's happening quit often to multiple players against Scoundrels. I've even seen tanks with 20k health get 3 hit by these Scoundrels not just us squishies.

3/4 of your health = 12k

your health = 48k

20k tanks in 3 hits = 7k each hit

My mind is blown. Problem with math?

You do realize there's a 2-3 minute cool down for each? While players are 3 hitting multiple targets outside of the 15-20 second that their relics and adrenals last. Granted my numbers I gave were without the use of relics and adrenals, but even with their use I have never approached 11-12k crits as these players do regularly. I've never seen a OP hit anywhere near these numbers even while playing hutball against other Ops, while it's happening quit often to multiple players against Scoundrels. I've even seen tanks with 20k health get 3 hit by these Scoundrels not just us squishies.

Anyone denying the above is either trolling to turn the tables on me, likely because they don't want their dear scoundrels touched or haven't played on a server that this is happening on. What would be the point of making a post against Scoundrels while I play a (so called) equal class? Stop trying to make me out to be the troll and bad guy while the majority here are trolling themselves.

12K scoundrel crits? 20k tank-specs getting three shotted? LOL. I can't figure out if there's a kernel of a good point to anything you're saying, because it's buried under layers of hyperbole and exaggeration.

I get ganked by operatives and scoundrels alike, and both do pretty much the same thing to me. You're either just lying, or wildly mistaken, because you're frustrated that a scoundrel player took you out a few too many times for your liking.

Scoundrels and Operatives are 97% mirror-image identical to one another. We have no evidence beyond your own wild stories suggesting otherwise.

12K scoundrel crits? 20k tank-specs getting three shotted? LOL. I can't figure out if there's a kernel of a good point to anything you're saying, because it's buried under layers of hyperbole and exaggeration.

I get ganked by operatives and scoundrels alike, and both do pretty much the same thing to me. You're either just lying, or wildly mistaken, because you're frustrated that a scoundrel player took you out a few too many times for your liking.

Scoundrels and Operatives are 97% mirror-image identical to one another. We have no evidence beyond your own wild stories suggesting otherwise.

Do you even play this game? Tanks take less damage than non tanks... Duh!

I'm an Operative with half champion and half Battlemaster gear while I hit roughly 3.5K crits on lesser geared Scoundrels while they take off 3/4 of my health with their opener. Please stop nerfing Imps while ignoring far my overpowered Repubs.............

Thats how it happens, thanks to you scoundrels will get nerfed, GJ!

Seriously give up the QQ about everything!