Poll: Which Top Priority? - Content (from 1.2 Onwards) or Server Merges/Transfers?

Calenei

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...3/4 of the game is unplayable on my server due to low population

What utter nonsense. What percentage of the quests require a group? 5% maybe?

Add content; more class quests, more places to level up, etc.

My vote is for 2.

Put in server transfers for those that have to have them, but NEVER for free. What a waste of customer resources that would be, people switching at a whim, whining about having to change their name, etc.

I have no clue what this "population dying" complaining is about, and I don't even play on a particularly heavy server. I have no interest in either transfers or server mergers: I wouldn't mind seeing Bioware take a pause in content or feature development to address a wide swath of small, niggling bugs, the kind of lower priority bugs that don't otherwise get addressed.

1 - Yes, Their top Priority should be on Server Merges / Transfers

2 - No, Their top Priority should be more content

3 - Don't really care about either option / I have another opinion

Lets see if we can get a Poll going. What do you think Bioware's top priority should be at the moment.. Content, Server Merges/Transfers or do you have another opinion?

Current Priority Poll Results

74 Votes - Mergers/Transfers

13 Vote - Content (from 1.2 Onwards)

22 Vote - Not Concerned / Other Suggestions / Game Polishing

(Ill try and keep it as up to date as possible)

3 - Bug fixes, making sure animations mirror casting abilities, making sure mirror classes are mirror in every way, and nerfing sorc/sages because they have too much utility by themselves :p

]I have no clue what this "population dying" complaining is about' date=' and I don't even play on a particularly heavy server.[/b'] I have no interest in either transfers or server mergers: I wouldn't mind seeing Bioware take a pause in content or feature development to address a wide swath of small, niggling bugs, the kind of lower priority bugs that don't otherwise get addressed.

Interesting. So you just ignore the countless number of threads and complaints about dead servers and dying populations?

1 - Yes, Their top Priority should be on Server Merges / Transfers

2 - No, Their top Priority should be more content

3 - Don't really care about either option / I have another opinion

Lets see if we can get a Poll going. What do you think Bioware's top priority should be at the moment.. Content, Server Merges/Transfers or do you have another opinion?

Current Priority Poll Results

74 Votes - Mergers/Transfers

13 Vote - Content (from 1.2 Onwards)

22 Vote - Not Concerned / Other Suggestions / Game Polishing

(Ill try and keep it as up to date as possible)

Content. Merging servers can cause all kinds of headaches and I am willing to bet many many people would through a hissy fit if it wast done exactly the way they wanted it to be done.

I have no clue what this "population dying" complaining is about, and I don't even play on a particularly heavy server. I have no interest in either transfers or server mergers: I wouldn't mind seeing Bioware take a pause in content or feature development to address a wide swath of small, niggling bugs, the kind of lower priority bugs that don't otherwise get addressed.

what a selfish and fanboy statement.

Read the hundreds of post written by players playing on dead servers, like mine.