Poll: Which Top Priority? - Content (from 1.2 Onwards) or Server Merges/Transfers?

Calenei

Cross Server LFG / WZ Queuing >>> Server Merges/Transfers

NO. Merging servers>doing nothing>>>>>>>cross server LFG. They need to merge servers yesterday. People need to stop regurgitating lines they've heard from other people. "They'll never merge servers cause it looks like a failure". Wrong! Nobody playing the game would look like a failure, because it would be a failure.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non of the op choices should be top priority. Fix unabandonable quests, so that you can get rid of em ---> That should be top priority!!!!!!!

This is fixed in 1.2. My 50 was transfered and I was able to abandon all of my grey quests.

I vote for (1) Server Merges. There are simply too few on too many. Do it now before greater Face Loss, when in the future, it is even more obviously and then viewed as an act of desperation.

BW (EA) please consider mitigating negative spin and general forum whining with Facts.

Those 2 wouldn't effect each other anyways since they would be done by 2 different teams that have different skill sets, they would be able to do both at the same time. I say both. 225 servers is about 40% to many servers for 1.7 million subscribers, and I want new content and fixes.

Server merge or FREE char xfers.

new players think that noone is playing.

content upgrades have got nothing to do with a simple file transfer that can be implemented so easily and quickly.

my server was in top 5 population, now it's like 10 from bottom, but i can't move coz of high legacy, alts etc.

1, merging servers or transfers or this game is going to be looking about as good as Mace Windu after he got his hands cut off, face shot by lightning, and thrown off a 17+ story window.

In short... not very good.

there is no Top Priority if I am honest both issue are equally important

the problem is one of these is being address by the DEV's

I have yet to see any responce to the now increasing posts about server transfers and/or merges

while I hate it when forums get 10 threads about the same subject its easy to see from Dev tracker they not addressing the issue at all

I saw they said at the guild summit there was an issue with legacy and doing transfers but really thats there own naivity and poor planning

I assume this is cause legacy is linked to server but I be honest my server is so dead I would transfer all my toons to a more populated server and tbh if It meant I could login and actaully do something cause other people there to do something with I would be happy to lose all legacy levels

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.