The Best Mercenary Ever

Metallistic

Wow... that is absolutely disgusting... hilarious, but disgusting...

As a Scrapper I first had the feeling of wow, look at all that damage he's doing from ranged while having every hotkey bound to Tracer Missle and clicking, that's just downright funny and had a laugh... and then I realized HOW MUCH DAMAGE he was actually doing and wanted to throw up...

That is just so wrong on so many levels and shows what a lack of understanding the Devs of this game obviously have when it comes to balancing and designing classes.

Brilliantly funny, love the tracer duel at the end, priceless.

Amusing thing is mercs have access to a lot of other great abilities and a well played merc is pretty much unbeatable.

I wish he had shown all the times a shadow had interrupted him, he'd be stood there wondering why the spammy missile doesn't work anymore :)

Welcome to 99% of mercs

We all knew it but the video is great lol

Its why I benched my BH because of how boring and skill-less it is

Sad thing is you could make a video post 1.2 and guess what it will be exactly the same

But procking Unload will add EXPLOSIVE, BREATHTAKING ACTION, MMO EVER SEEN!

Shame on you!

Yeah, it is so wrong, yet hilarious at the same time. The song made it even more entertaining. :D

Yeah, right?! I think I'll go watch the Karate Kid...the original one.

"Danielson! Show me...paint the fence!"

Edited by Calindra

Awesome video, obviously the same applies to commandos.

What mercs/commandos really need is a 2s or 3s cooldown on grav round and tracer missile BUT more damage to all of their other skills (really just full auto, high impact bolt, and demolition round) with shorter cooldowns on each skill (10s for high impact bolt and demo round as opposed to 15).