Stuck and very pissed off

Eyzi

Hi, so I am stuck on lvl 49, finished all of the extra missions, the clash, is too hard, i need to lvl up before I can finish it, I've posted a couple of time, LFG on the chat, but everyone is to gosh darn busy to help me out, so what is there left to do, i cant do the space missions, not the clash, not the heroics and not the flashponts, can anyone tell me, what else i can do to level up and finish the game?

Hi, so I am stuck on lvl 49, finished all of the extra missions, the clash, is too hard, i need to lvl up before I can finish it, I've posted a couple of time, LFG on the chat, but everyone is to gosh darn busy to help me out, so what is there left to do, i cant do the space missions, not the clash, not the heroics and not the flashponts, can anyone tell me, what else i can do to level up and finish the game?

Is it actually possible to run out of questable content? I am constitantly at or slightly over con when I reach a new planet. This is not the first post of this type I have seen on these forums.

I honestly don't see how anyone can run out of quests. I next to never do group quests. I do my story, the planet story, and planet bonus and never run out of quests to level up.

So If one did their story, the planet story and planet bonus AND all the group quests (solo them if you can so you don't have to get a group if you are of the level to do so) they should have more than enough quests to level up.

Add to this the fact that you can get exp from PVP and Space Missions and can pretty much solo to level cap how does one get "stuck"?

Why cant you do the space missions? GO buy the ship upgrades for lvl 5. Sure you spend a good chunk up front but if you finish all the space missions you get 90% of that money back and a but load of XP. If its a case that you dont want to do the space missions then PvP. You get a large amount of XP and Credits doing PvP.

Like some one else mentioned Ilum has a bunch of quests to do there as well. Your not stuck just lazy IMO

Is it actually possible to run out of questable content? I am constitantly at or slightly over con when I reach a new planet. This is not the first post of this type I have seen on these forums.

I honestly don't see how anyone can run out of quests. I next to never do group quests. I do my story, the planet story, and planet bonus and never run out of quests to level up.

So If one did their story, the planet story and planet bonus AND all the group quests (solo them if you can so you don't have to get a group if you are of the level to do so) they should have more than enough quests to level up.

Add to this the fact that you can get exp from PVP and Space Missions and can pretty much solo to level cap how does one get "stuck"?

I think if I am reading this correctly is that the OP is more mad about the fact they cant find a group to help them.

As someone else pointed out this is really a LFG tool thread.

Just curious, can you do the ilum quest line that opens the dailies at lvl 49?

I had a similar thing happen with my commando, finished my class story right as i dinged 49, and if Ilum is doable at 49 that would have been a great solution.

Yeah you should have the Ilum quest at 49 :) At the fleet.

i need to lvl up before I can finish it,
When you need to level up, PVP Warzones are the way to go. Grab the PVP daily missions from the terminal on the fleet and queue up. Even if you lose the warzone, if you make an effort, you should get at least some xp and commendations.

Also, make sure you have explored the various higher-level planets, including the enemy side. You can get some extra xp through discovery xp.

Also, if you have companions that are not at full affection, give them some gifts to trigger companion discussion quests -- these often give some pretty good xp.

Edited by sjmc

You can't get the quest to start these until you've finished your class quest.

Yes you are right. But the OP needs to not be lazy and do PvP or space missions. Also I went to Ilum before I finished my class quest and there were missions available to me. Not the main story mission but missions none the less

OP, I went all the way to level 50 basically solo....

The only FP I did was Esseless a couple times.

I did ZERO space missions.

I did ZERO pvp.

I hit 50 as soon as I stepped off the ship on Voss. So I basically did the last 3 planets after hitting 50 (Voss, Corellia, Ilum)

Wow did you skip a TON of content!!! Nobody to blame here but yourself.

My guess is, the reason you can't complete your class mission at 49 is because you skipped SOOOOO MUCH content your gear stinks.

Just beg until you get someone to group with you to finish it up... bout all you can do. - But - I bet you get the "everyone is too busy to help you" responses because of attitude. You need to first, admit to yourself you're in this rutt because of you. Then you'll be able to ask for help in a manner that might get some responses.

Edited by FooBard

You skipped a bunch of missions somewhere.

Yeah he skipped something for sure.

I was lvl 50 after about 6 or 7 missions on Corellia. I did no PvP, a few space missions, some heroics and a couple FP's. So if the OP is at the last class storyline mission and only lvl 49, he skipped over some stuff somewhere.

It's not the first post you've seen, and yet you somehow still question it?

This is not an uncommon sentiment. People have this perception that because they played the game a certain way that others have played it exactly the same way. This is a silly, and myopic, conclusion to make.

I'll fill you all in on some facts:

1. Not everyone skips content on purpose. Some of it takes a bit of exploring to find. The Alderaan Bonus Series for example.
  2. People aren't lazy. You're not some special 'work-aholic' that gets things done in a game. People are missing content due to game design issues.

• If you are not 50 at the end of Correllia, you cannot have done all the of the missions in the game. You must have missed many of them.
  • Try the extra Voss bonus series quests if you haven't done those.
  • Go buy the best space ship gear. You can do the higher level space missions and they award a large amount of XP.
  • PvP gives a good amount of XP. Be sure to pick up the PvP daily on the fleet first.
  • If you hate all of the other suggestions, you could try just killing things until you reach 50.
  • Some people are stating that the bonus quests on Belsavis can be started before finishing your class quest. If that is true (I don't know), definitely go do that. There might be some quests on Illum that you can do before ending your class quest too (I don't know).
  • If you can't find a group, how about joining a guild? If you are already in one and you've been trying for several days during prime time and no one wants to help you with such a small favor, find a new guild.