Warzone Premades Vs Pugs

titanmaster

Bioware,

Facing the same premade over and over agian full of nothing but battlemasters/warheros is the most annoying thing ever.

I have to play 10 WZ's to win 3 games just co complete a daily.

Make premades play only agianst other premades...it really is only fair.

From what I understand, that's exactly what the game tries to do (match a premade with some pugs against another premade and some pugs), however to not penalize people for wanting to play in an organized group the game makes exceptions.

No doubt the good premades will be queuing for ranked warzones, so you might not have to worry about it for much longer.

Bioware, please match me against only baddies all day so I can go 3-0 every day and get may daily done easy mode. Going against good PvPers is ruining my immersion, kkthxbai.

OP, am i doin it rite?

Edited by ViperI

Bioware,

Facing the same premade over and over agian full of nothing but battlemasters/warheros is the most annoying thing ever.

Well you have to play 10 games anyways to get your 2nd daily done. :cool:

Bioware, please match me against only baddies all day so I can go 3-0 every day and get may daily done easy mode. Going against good PvPers is ruining my immersion, kkthxbai.

Lol this is the problem with you people. You think that we run premades solely to beat up on noobs.

I have no problem facing other premades. I run with a premade because I know the people I run with and how they play--it makes for easier coordination overall.

Comments about premades from people who don't run in premades are so funny.

Age-old argument.

People don't want to take the time to form/group with a good premade so they get mad about them.

Oh please, you just want to continue to have your easy wins against pugs. His complaint is valid and the game should never queue a group with pugs ever.

I don't really see the problem here. It's 8v8 team pvp. You're always looking for that competitive edge over the other team. In this case, it's setting up a group of 4 and queuing up for WZ's. For those 4, grouping for WZ's is their way of getting that edge over you. I mean you still have to communicate with the 7 pugs on your team, yet they just knocked it down to 4 since they'll probably be in Vent. I mean if you can't be bothered to do the same to either even the odds or give yourself the same advantage as them, then oh well, your loss...literally.

Sometimes it takes 10 matches for 3 wins. Other times it'll only take 3...4...6...8. It's just how it is. Again, if you're just pugging it, you can't expect to just walk in and win each one.

Lol this is the problem with you people. You think that we run premades solely to beat up on noobs.

I have no problem facing other premades. I run with a premade because I know the people I run with and how they play--it makes for easier coordination overall.

Comments about premades from people who don't run in premades are so funny.

I was being sarcastic. Basically whenever I see one of these threads like the OP, I feel that what they're really asking for is to be grouped only against people that they know they can beat, ie pug baddies. I have no problem with premades and my guild usually runs several groups per day through warzones.

I was being sarcastic. Basically whenever I see one of these threads like the OP, I feel that what they're really asking for is to be grouped only against people that they know they can beat, ie pug baddies. I have no problem with premades and my guild usually runs several groups per day through warzones.

lol, but do you queue solo vs premades?

Bioware,

Until they make cross server pools to pull players from (in non rated WZs), you will just have to either bring your friends, or que at off peak hours. The player pools on your server are apparently too low to match you with different groups.

Oh please, you just want to continue to have your easy wins against pugs. His complaint is valid and the game should never queue a group with pugs ever.

His complaint isn't valid. Premades are only half the team and they make complete sense that in a team game you can preform. The fact that they are all in battle master has nothing to do with being in a premade. The fact that they are warheroes and have played a lot has nothing to do with them being in a premade.

It is really not that hard to form your own premade. If your guild is garbage than pay attention to who does well on your pug teams and Q with them.

what do you want us to do? stop queing with our friends? or im guessing you wan us to just sit in que longer on our dieing servers waiting for ques to pop. I cant wait for rated wz's to start so that the the lazy people who dont want to be social in an mmo will stop complaining. /closerant

I agree with this. The OP already had 3 different things to complain about. Premade, BM gear, and them being WH and having more experience. Right it's now no more premades. Next it's grouping by gear. Then it's grouping by valor.

Edited by Dystopic

Okay, just read your last post; it seemed contradictory is all, lol.

lol, ok well, in all seriousness, my honest opinion is this: premade isn't an "I win" button. I've beaten premades when queued solo with no premade on my own side (except for maybe 2 people queued together but that's not the same). I've also been rolled by premades when the premade is 4 very good and well known PvPers on my server. Here's the thing, even if they all queued solo, they would still roll us because they're good, not because they premade.

lol, ok well, in all seriousness, my honest opinion is this: premade isn't an "I win" button. I've beaten premades when queued solo with no premade on my own side (except for maybe 2 people queued together but that's not the same). I've also been rolled by premades when the premade is 4 very good and well known PvPers on my server. Here's the thing, even if they all queued solo, they would still roll us because they're good, not because they premade.

Certainly, but an organized team with voice communicaion has an undenyable advantage. Many servers don't have the population to support separated warzones, except at prime time.

Certainly, but an organized team with voice communicaion has an undenyable advantage. Many servers don't have the population to support separated warzones, except at prime time.

And on a server that doesn't have the population to support multiple WZs shouldn't you know everyone and be comfortable with being in vent?

And again, being in a premade does not mean you are or are not in vent. I've been in pug games where people share vent info before the start. I've also been in premades where we didn't bother with vent. A premade is simply a group of people that preform.

You lose because "premades" mostly play objectives and your team doesn't.

Take away their ability to group together does what? Makes them have to play with you? It doesn't even matter. Good players will win games, and as I've said before: if you still continue to lose, your next argument is going to be gear, which is being solved in 1.2 anyway.