I'm done! CC overload.

JaltuStele

Joined in on the pre-release. Enjoyed it at the start. Dinged R50. Instantly the game lost its lustre.

Just had a TON OF FUN playing Warhammer Online's endless free trial. Back and forth endless PvP fun. Sure it's only Tier 1, but it's SO MUCH fun compared to this POS.

Thought I'd try SWTOR one last time. Can't get the enthusiasm to play nowadays. Join a WZ, Void Star.

Start the game...

...Stunned..... wait till stun ends.

...chase after someone, pop out of stealth... STUNNED AGAIN...

...resolve bar STILL not filled, wait to use CC removal skill....

...stun ends, fight for 5 seconds... STUNNED AGAIN...

...Use my CC removal skill....

...no immunity, 2 seconds later, STUNNED again....

Quit game, surf YouTube.

Since release, BW have done jack to CC. REDONKULOUS!

Try WAR's endless free trial, then come back to this POS. WAR maybe in caretaker mode, but at least I have control of my character for +95% of the time I play.

GG SWTOR, roll on GW 2!

Edited by Zilrota
edited language

At least in WAR I have control of my character! That is the WORSE thing any game can do, prevent you from having control of your character for any extended tine.

BIG DIFFERENCE to this crap we have here.

:mad:

Edited by JaltuStele

Joined in on the pre-release. Enjoyed it at the start. Dinged R50. Instantly the game lost its lustre.

Just had a TON OF FUN playing Warhammer Online's endless free trial. Back and forth endless PvP fun. Sure it's only Tier 1, but it's SO MUCH fun compared to this POS.

Thought I'd try SWTOR one last time. Can't get the enthusiasm to play nowadays. Join a WZ, Void Star.

Start the game...

...Stunned..... wait till stun ends.

...chase after someone, pop out of stealth... STUNNED AGAIN...

...resolve bar STILL not filled, wait to use CC removal skill....

...stun ends, fight for 5 seconds... STUNNED AGAIN...

...Use my CC removal skill....

...no immunity, 2 seconds later, STUNNED again....

...F*** this sh*t...

Quit game, surf YouTube.

Since release, BW have done jack sh*t to CC. REDONKULOUS!

Try WAR's endless free trial, then come back to this POS. WAR maybe in caretaker mode, but at least I have control of my character for +95% of the time I play.

GG SWTOR, roll on GW 2!

Im STUNNED you feel this way... Well if your going to leave SWTOR .. don't let me hold you back... Im sure your will find your Resolve elsewhere ..

Sure will, can't wait to play games where I'M in control of my toon. Definitely worth paying x amount of $ a month to control my character. Oh wait..... GW2 won't have a monthly sub!

:D

Edited by JaltuStele

Sure will, can't wait to play games where I'M in control of my toon. Definitely worth paying x amount of $ a month to control my character. Oh wait..... GW2 won't have a monthly sub!

It's going to be fun playing objective PvP in that game to have someone from the enemy team die/go down away from the objective point and unless someone goes over there and attempts to finish him off then he'll get right back up and not die.

Wont have any post pubescent subscribers either .... just saying ..

So you are always 1v4? Sounds like you need to find a better team to run with.

1v4? Wow...I would love to see that. Most of last night it was 1v6 against me. lol Yes, it all comes down to team play of which in times like those scenarios, is not taking place by the team we are on.

It's going to be fun playing objective PvP in that game to have someone from the enemy team die/go down away from the objective point and unless someone goes over there and attempts to finish him off then he'll get right back up and not die.

You only get up if someone saves you or if you get a kill -- otherwise you have to respawn.

Anyone that thinks GW2 is the "next gen" of mmo's and the next big thing has obviously never played it. You can watch as many youtube videos as you want, until you play it you are really just over-hyping an already over-hyped game. Let me assure you...GW2 is going to be a HUGE disappointment to many MANY people.

*Goes back to playing the GW2 beta*

1v4? Wow...I would love to see that. Most of last night it was 1v6 against me. lol Yes, it all comes down to team play of which in times like those scenarios, is not taking place by the team we are on.

Start a PvP guild or join one. 3 or 4 people on vent that play together a few times a week should own most pug groups.

Also if you are a healer, good teams mark you. Should be obvious.

Edited by mSum

Start a PvP guild or join one. 3 or 4 people on vent that play together a few times a week should own most pug groups.

No doubt! Don't get me wrong, I think it is quite funny when I see that many on just me. Kind of tells me I am doing something right, especially when I see the same people that I kill gun for me. lol

Just comes down to others not knowing how to play as a team. That was more so my point there. No complaints from me. I find it amusing and a ton of fun. :D

cant solve a broken game mechanic with a pvp guild lol. Like saying ill solve warzone exploits by doing eternity vault hm

He's getting focused....probably a healer....and crying about it. How is this the game's problem? You do realize the guys on the other side are playing by the same rules right? Why isn't your team CCing the piss out of them?

Edited by mSum

because resolve is broken thats how. Doesnt matter what side your on the cc is broke in general. Thier team cant cc the piss out of them b/c their cc'd already lol

He's getting focused....probably a healer....and crying about it. How is this the game's problem? You do realize the guys on the other side are playing by the same rules right? Why isn't your team CCing the piss out of them?
Edited by hargrave