So, Which Ship is Your Favorite?

Amien

Which ship is your favorite and why? Also for fun, list your LEAST favorite.

I'm tied between the BH ship and Consular/Jedi ship. I love the view from the helm, the window seems more rounded than the other ships I've seen in the Mantis. The exterior is very nice too; reminds me of Slave I :).

As for the Jedi's ship, I really like the layout and it just FEELS like a ship that an emissary and other knights would use. It's crisp and clean and I really enjoy the color scheme of the whole ship, I just don't like helm.

I'm actually very disappointed with the inside of the Agents ship :( The exterior is my second favorite (Behind the Mantis), just the whole interior looks the same... Silver and grey, and you can't even see out of the windows from the captain's chair in the Helm!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agent ship is my favourite for looks, the Jedi ship is the best for layout imo. I like just going in a straight line to get to all the important parts and clear separation for my companions. Least favourite is the Sith ship, Just ugly all around, blegh. Edited by Meharial

Agent ship is my favourite for looks, the Jedi ship is the best for layout imo. I like just going in a straight line to get to all the important parts and clear separation for my companions. Least favourite is the Sith ship, Just ugly all around, blegh.

My LEAST fave is the BH ship. WAY too many stairs in it. Ugh all around, imo.

after being agent 24/7, i rolled a bh..... wow what a contrast.

i love my agent ship so much.... i invite my guild to post raid parties on it all the time.

i even named her the U.S.S Smooth Smurfin' ( yeah..im a chiss :rolleyes: )

i will say tho, if the paint/lighting was tweaked in the BH ship, and the linnens were upgraded to nicer quality ones, i quite like the personal chamber of the BH ship. and tbh having a wall hanging of some poor sap in carbonite is very asthetically pleasing.

with lokin and his huge medbay, i feel quite confident about after-field care on my behalf.

the bh ship, while ghetto as all four-letter-cusswords, has it's own " home" feel to it, while agent ship is one of those ships you feel afraid to wear your shoes in, or even touch the furniture.

after being agent 24/7, i rolled a bh..... wow what a contrast.

i love my agent ship so much.... i invite my guild to post raid parties on it all the time.

i even named her the U.S.S Smooth Smurfin' ( yeah..im a chiss :rolleyes: )

i will say tho, if the paint/lighting was tweaked in the BH ship, and the linnens were upgraded to nicer quality ones, i quite like the personal chamber of the BH ship. and tbh having a wall hanging of some poor sap in carbonite is very asthetically pleasing.

with lokin and his huge medbay, i feel quite confident about after-field care on my behalf.

the bh ship, while ghetto as all four-letter-cusswords, has it's own " home" feel to it, while agent ship is one of those ships you feel afraid to wear your shoes in, or even touch the furniture.

Smooth Smurfin! Epic Win, young lady! Chiss Agents unite! :D

Yes, I smurfed Darth Lachris. And she LOVED it! :p

Edited by Captain_Zone

rofl ive met 2 other femagents on giraadaa from the vector obsession threads ( its the pheremones..he has his own swarm!)

a few days ago i was in a HM with 3 agents... all chiss fems..one almost identical to me, even in gear, exept she had no scar

i was drunk. i was freaking out

i was demanding a vector 4 way with me and thier comps :D

rofl ive met 2 other femagents on giraadaa from the vector obsession threads ( its the pheremones..he has his own swarm!)

a few days ago i was in a HM with 3 agents... all chiss fems..one almost identical to me, even in gear, exept she had no scar

i was drunk. i was freaking out

i was demanding a vector 4 way with me and thier comps :D

Wow! Strangely enough, now I want a 3 way with Kaliyo and Raina. :D

Wow! Strangely enough, now I want a 3 way with Kaliyo and Raina. :D

rofl temple does remind me of marcy from peanuts...

back to topic, the sith ship...suits the sith i guess. real dark and dingy.

agent...is a james bond pimp cruiser.

BH.... well the price was right

rofl temple does remind me of marcy from peanuts...

back to topic, the sith ship...suits the sith i guess. real dark and dingy.

agent...is a james bond pimp cruiser.

BH.... well the price was right

One reason I love it. Phantom looks like a sports car with laser turrets. Pimped out for maximum ***** magnetism. ;)

For looks, the Imperial Agent Phantom, is like an expensive car, all the luxuries.

Layout, I prefer the Sith Fury. Very easy to walk on the ship.

BH Ship, only thing I like is the very convenient bank placement (right at the exit), no extra walking necessary.

And the other way around...

Jedi ship... damn it really looks cheap and old. First, there was a couple of mechanics fixing the ship when you arrive to the hangar the first time, lol. And even it has marks of oxide in its body. With the looks of an old 70's car compared to the brand new Phantom, lol.

Definitely Agent's ship, the color scheme - white/blue/brown is great, something I would definitely apply in my own flat; the exterior is very elegant too. BH's ship looks like a big bucket :D Edited by StormNaara

Favorite has to be the Fury. It lust looks like it's on Imperial business of its own sitting in the hanger.

The Trooper ship has horrible vision out the front. Bet it gets/causes a lot of dings in the parking lot !! LOL

But the BH ship is the ugliest. Looks like a rusted-out Studebaker Avanti. I mean, form-follows-function is all well and good, but this thing looks like Danny DeVito should be the valet...

The Jedi (Knight, not sure if the Consular gets the same) ship just looks "servicable," like a 4-door GM sedan from the 1980s.

The sleekiest ship is for sure agent ship. It looks so modern and classy compared to my bounty hunter ship for example. I dunno if there are equally as good looking ships on the republic side and I havent seen inquisitor ship so...

My favorite 'ship is Agent/Vector, followed by SW/Quinn and Smug/Corso... Oh, wait. :jawa_redface:

My favorites are the Phantom and Fury. Half of the ships have lousy color schemes. I mean really. They can pull data on how many level 50 players are using orange and yellow color crystals and easily determine that they're not popular. Ugh.

Favourite - Smuggler, it has a kitchen and bar room. Plus it just looks nice, in a rusted and beaten up kind of way

Least Favourite- The Jedi ship, it's very bland. I guess that fits the Consular, as he is a very bland individual, but i didn't really like it.

Favourite - Sith Fury - cold, hard, no BS and you can see it is designed for one thing and one thing alone.

Least favourite - The BT-7 that Troopers get. Nothing wrong with the design per se, I just don't like it, and never seem to be able to find what I am looking for.

This.