Rated Warzones=4 heals/4 tanks GG BW

_Morholt_

That's b/c you have never seen proper coordinated dps assist training. I assure you, nothing in this game can live through 3 Juggernaughts all relic/adrenal crit smashing for 6 or 7k at the same time, often against multiple targets.

I've seen geared players drop so fast, that my healing bars don't even update fast enough.

You simply can't heal certain types of damage in this game, you need tanks to help even out the burst and only then do you have a chance..

This. Ebon is a pro healer. As a healer myself I've seen it over and over. Focused targets get obliterated through guard. You can't stop it when it is timed correctly. Rateds here will be just like any other pvp, better players will win. Comp is important but not more important than talent.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's b/c you have never seen proper coordinated dps assist training. I assure you, nothing in this game can live through 3 Juggernaughts all relic/adrenal crit smashing for 6 or 7k at the same time, often against multiple targets.

I've seen geared players drop so fast, that my healing bars don't even update fast enough.

You simply can't heal certain types of damage in this game, you need tanks to help even out the burst and only then do you have a chance..

But that's the thing. How often can you do that? Ok, you super relic/adrenal crit focus trained a healer down. Wooooo, oh wait, there's still more. And they're still guarded and still healing and your cooldowns are down. Hey look! The healer you just killed has revived.

Now what?

B. other than dps as dps specs do... guard only works at 15 meter range counter = pushbacks stuns.

C.ofc you can be awzum when playing an premade against pugs in reality you have a mara/sent and an ranged nuking you down like a mongrel dog.

D.pushback the healer off the ledge and kill the tank amagad such a new and revolutionary tactic how come no one uses it.

E. umm in what wetdream did this occur in.

F. 3 dps and a healer maybe but you tanks are just tanks easy to kite and burn down.

Lots of baddie dps that think they can actually kill a quad healer premade.

C: Again I only quote vs level 80 valor premades.....unlike you people I actually battle the best. I know they're way better than you are haha.

D: That tank will just leap back to you, or pull you to him...noone uses that tactic because it doesn't work lmao!!

E: It is fact....I as a healer can dish out like 85% as much damage as a dps in my 2 hit combo and then can heal while I wait.

F: What's even easier to kite and burn down?? A Marauder....especially if you pillar hump. Once you slow him and get outta melee range, he is done.

But that's the thing. How often can you do that? Ok, you super relic/adrenal crit focus trained a healer down. Wooooo, oh wait, there's still more. And they're still guarded and still healing and your cooldowns are down. Hey look! The healer you just killed has revived.

Now what?

You do 'that' when you need to to get a cap/door/kill. Have you ever played organized pvp? We can sit here and play your little now what game all night but the fact of the matter is focus fire kills people too fast for any now what to matter. Couple that with clumsy mechanics for guarding and you have massive dps beating out healing/guarding every time assuming = talent/gear.

You do 'that' when you need to to get a cap/door/kill. Have you ever played organized pvp? We can sit here and play your little now what game all night but the fact of the matter is focus fire kills people too fast for any now what to matter. Couple that with clumsy mechanics for guarding and you have massive dps beating out healing/guarding every time assuming = talent/gear.

The guy you quoted obviously has never played premade warzones or deathmatch games.

Well to simplify it. In a 4vs4 or 8vs8 or deathmatch, once one guy dies, the rest usually die also. Doesn't matter if there is Resurrection- when one guy dies, the rest die.

To simply put it, one guy in your team dies, it becomes a domino effect because the other team will always have more dps. They will assist train and one by one, the rest of your team dies in less than 3 seconds.

I want to make sure I'm against your group. A 4-4 team is so bad. Just bad.

I play a 50/56 operative healer. I can main heal an entire VS map or one heavy node of alderaan. With two good (not even great) healers you can rule any WZ.

Alderaan you need one at each controlling point or a traveler to capture the second

VS you just need two (or one high mobility).

And huttball you need one planted at mid and one on the back upper near the goal.

Simple easy.

Four only adds lower DPS and bored healers. Hutt ball might benefit from a 4-4 situation but the healer ball handler is a stupid idea. So your locked into 4 only handlers and no mid control.

The guy you quoted obviously has never played premade warzones or deathmatch games.

Well to simplify it. In a 4vs4 or 8vs8 or deathmatch, once one guy dies, the rest usually die also. Doesn't matter if there is Resurrection- when one guy dies, the rest die.

To simply put it, one guy in your team dies, it becomes a domino effect because the other team will always have more dps. They will assist train and one by one, the rest of your team dies in less than 3 seconds.

You 2 are hilarious the guy doesn't mean that the healer you targeted died...he meant that you used your big attack and now you are doing nothing for a good 10+ seconds while you wait for your next smash, and in the meantime he healed back to full thanks to his buddy. As any double healer group spaced out would never ever ever die to a bunch of juggs especially if you pop a defensive cooldown when you totally know that smash is coming.

Edited by _Morholt_

You 2 are hilarious the guy doesn't mean that the healer you targeted died...he meant that you used your big attack and now you are doing nothing for a good 10+ seconds while you wait for your next smash, and in the meantime he healed back to full thanks to his buddy. As any double healer group spaced out would never ever ever die to a bunch of juggs especially if you pop a defensive cooldown when you totally know that smash is coming.

The first thing good pvpers do is blow their burst into defensive cooldowns. I mean, why force them with CC and other attacks then burst amirite? This conversation is hopeless. On to the next one.

Just every night. Minus the days unicorns take the web down with horn waves.

Sure you do pal. You've clearly shown in every post you don't.

I also am the president of the United States, the ruler of the entire continent of Asia, and Mars.

I play a 50/56 operative healer. I can main heal an entire VS map or one heavy node of alderaan. With two good (not even great) healers you can rule any WZ.

Alderaan you need one at each controlling point or a traveler to capture the second

And huttball you need one planted at mid and one on the back upper near the goal.

Simple easy.

Four only adds lower DPS and bored healers. Hutt ball might benefit from a 4-4 situation but the healer ball handler is a stupid idea. So your locked into 4 only handlers and no mid control.

Thanks for once again proving my point that BW has carebeared the damage so much that it only takes 2 healers in the same spot for nobody to die. (I myself also an Op healer can heal vs 4-5 people pretty easy....a 2v2 isn't even a contest).

In actual fact you can facetank the entire enemy team with only 3 healers....was in a few Wzs with 3v3 healers and nobody fell below 70% so we ended up **** talking with the enemy team half the time.

And tanks are far more useful than dps as their damage is about the same, while having guard and taunt.....

As I said in the original post, prepare for 1-0 scores as rated become 3+ healers and nobody dies...so whoever gets the first point wins because damage is so low in this game.

Edited by _Morholt_

Simple easy.

You.... you would probably lose almost every game you play. I really believe that from what you post.

4 tanks/4 healers might be a little excessive but it is not far off the mark from the best team comp. In my opinion... you probably want 1 tank/1 healer on the weakside point, and 2 tanks/2healers/2 marauders on the strongside (whichever point you are taking.... or getting overrrun).... so that you have 2 guarded healers at the strongside.

I play full BM premades all the time..... playing the most excessive burst damage class in the game (full BM op... I 3 hit unguarded people)..... and when we go against other full BM premades on vent that guard their healers.... it takes nothing short of 3 BM DD to take down a guarded healer (because they aren't stupid and blow all their knockbacks and sprint around pillars).

Anyone who says they can kill a guarded healer that is being offhealed... without a entire team is lying.

You.... you would probably lose almost every game you play. I really believe that from what you post.

4 tanks/4 healers might be a little excessive but it is not far off the mark from the best team comp. In my opinion... you probably want 1 tank/1 healer on the weakside point, and 2 tanks/2healers/2 marauders on the strongside (whichever point you are taking.... or getting overrrun).... so that you have 2 guarded healers at the strongside.

I play full BM premades all the time..... playing the most excessive burst damage class in the game (full BM op... I 3 hit unguarded people)..... and when we go against other full BM premades on vent that guard their healers.... it takes nothing short of 3 BM DD to take down a guarded healer (because they aren't stupid and blow all their knockbacks and sprint around pillars).

Anyone who says they can kill a guarded healer that is being offhealed... without a entire team is lying.

I can kill one with one other person. You underestimate the effects of deadly throw in combination with trauma. All the healing in the world won't save them. As for the other post above...tank dps same as a dps...lol.

I can kill one with one other person. You underestimate the effects of deadly throw in combination with trauma. All the healing in the world won't save them. As for the other post above...tank dps same as a dps...lol.

You are funny, I'd for sure kill you with 1 person before you killed myself as a healer.

And I said, tank dps is almost as much....not the same as........and taunt+guard>>>the other 10-20%

You are funny, I'd for sure kill you with 1 person before you killed myself as a healer.

And I said, tank dps is almost as much....not the same as........and taunt+guard>>>the other 10-20%

I guess I am done arguing because apparently you are Jesus. Later.

Lots of baddie dps that think they can actually kill a quad healer premade.

C: Again I only quote vs level 80 valor premades.....unlike you people I actually battle the best. I know they're way better than you are haha.

D: That tank will just leap back to you, or pull you to him...noone uses that tactic because it doesn't work lmao!!

E: It is fact....I as a healer can dish out like 85% as much damage as a dps in my 2 hit combo and then can heal while I wait.

F: What's even easier to kite and burn down?? A Marauder....especially if you pillar hump. Once you slow him and get outta melee range, he is done.

C: Valor still means squad same as titles anyone can get them you´ll see it every day when someone with cent gear owns an BM. I´ve never stated that i´m really good i just know my class and what i can and cannot kill with it.

D: Well that would be a stupid tank to leap back to dps while his/her healer is down and los´d read the reply before making up stuff it just shows your ignorance. Gonna make it really simple for you Healer and tank on same catwalk pushback the healer off the catwalk = los and no heals for the tank pretty sound tactic.

E: Sure you can since any other full spec healer can´t dish out 5ks since the full dps specs are barely able to do it more than once a day if everything aligns perfectly. And if you´re playing an Hybrid spec then you´re just a joke by claiming that you can keep anyone up alone for a longish perioid of time while being attacked and cc´d.

F: Any good marauder is the hardest class to get off your tail and taking in consideration the engines faulty positioning you can be hit from 10+m away by melee making any bad marauder is still annoying. Thinking about your answer to C makes me seriously doubt your claim on fighting the best..or your server is really bad.

This would be an interesting set up but, I don't think it would be as good as it sounds. I'm beginning to think people are giving the dps' less and less credit these days.

4 tanks, 4 heals vs 2 healers, 4 dps', 2 tanks.

Either have each DPS on the four healers while 1 tank cycles his/her guard/taunts and the other tank does the same but is more focused on protecting its healers and interrupting the other healer's casts.

This would probably be good for voidstar because the first group to buckle under pressure (most likely the tank/healer set up) would eventually all fall close to the same time.

Or,

Focus fire one healer with all dps' and have two tanks on two different healers interrupting any casts and just work in session.

This would probably be best for Civil War.

Now for Huttball, yeah I could see this set up working.

Edited by Draeb

In these 4 healer 4 tank scenarios the tanks will probably be in DPS gear. Trust me, if all the tanks and a healer or two focus a target, 2 healers is not going to be enough to keep it up. People keep acting like the tanks and healer on the 4 4 team are just going to stand there and let the other team's DPS do full rotations on them. The crux of the issue is Guard+Taunt stacking is too good. They should remove one or the other from the game, or at the least they shouldn't stack. Edited by CaptainInsano

It's pretty obvious that the only people worried about a 4 tanks 4 healer setup are players that have never played in a competent premade vs competent premade situation.

It will work out the exact same way it has in Daoc, War, Wow etc, (who all had much, much stronger healers btw), assist trains will be king. Anyone running 0 dps will get rolled.

In these 4 healer 4 tank scenarios the tanks will probably be in DPS gear. Trust me, if all the tanks and a healer or two focus a target, 2 healers is not going to be enough to keep it up. People keep acting like the tanks and healer on the 4 4 team are just going to stand there and let the other team's DPS do full rotations on them. The crux of the issue is Guard+Taunt stacking is too good. They should remove one or the other from the game, or at the least they shouldn't stack.

They will just stand there because what does a healer do when he's up against a high burst dps? They sit their frantically healing themselves in order to save their own butt. They'll do that until the dps wins.

Don't underestimate what one tank can do. 1 tank could handle 4 tanks as long as he has a healer backing him up. 4 tanks is overkill.

In these 4 healer 4 tank scenarios the tanks will probably be in DPS gear. Trust me, if all the tanks and a healer or two focus a target, 2 healers is not going to be enough to keep it up. People keep acting like the tanks and healer on the 4 4 team are just going to stand there and let the other team's DPS do full rotations on them. The crux of the issue is Guard+Taunt stacking is too good. They should remove one or the other from the game, or at the least they shouldn't stack.

And you make an assumption that the dps is just gonna stand in a pack and be masstaunted even with 2 tanks it´s gonna be incredibly hard to taunt 4 dps off your healers even with 1 on tank and 3 on healer it´s gonna be a nightmare to heal the guard dmg and the straight dmg from one source to the tank while being blasted by 3 guys. People are just too eager to write dps off the game any good dps can make any healer only focus on themself.

They will just stand there because what does a healer do when he's up against a high burst dps? They sit their frantically healing themselves in order to save their own butt. They'll do that until the dps wins.

Don't underestimate what one tank can do. 1 tank could handle 4 tanks as long as he has a healer backing him up. 4 tanks is overkill.

There is no high burst in this game, when you are guarded the max you are hit for is 2.5k...maybe 3k...that is the problem. BW carebeared the damage and is doing so even more in 1.2.

Most marauders think they are gods its pretty funny when they come up against us they know to run their *** off. One tankasin (or conceal op) and one ops healer aka me, can bury a marauder in 3 gcds max with the ops burst because you do not spec into burst as conceal it comes with the base class so healers still get it. It doesn't matter what other dps pal you bring, you will be dead. You need a healer, or a tank beside you...so you don't die right away.

If it takes 4-6 people (and it does) to kill a guarded me and tank, then we have 2-4 other people getting objectives done on the other side. The only way to counteract this, is to also have a tank/healer on that other side to put up a wall. If you have dps on the other side, you will lose...period.

You don't seem to understand that a guarded healer getting offheals can facetank 3 dps WITH EASE in this game. When you understand that the healer can cc you as much as you claim you can cc them....only then will you understand.

Edited by _Morholt_