What is the single, most important feature for YOU to be added/changed in SWTOR?

Lord_Ravenhurst

I couldn't have said it better myself; this is precisely the point I was attempting to convey to Arumat.

doesnt apply to me. Lets take a look at the title again.

"What is the single, most important feature for YOU to be added/changed in SWTOR?"

My response was the stun watch. Which is just like something that youd see in your preference like conversation alignment gains.

2nd part was just my personal beleif on addons. You have yours, I have mine. But to shoot down my "request" because it resembles an addon but implimented in game is just stupid.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more tools (LFs, meters, addons, etc.) added to the game "Because this or that game has it QQ".

Fix the bugs, level the classes, preferably without the nerf hammer, more open spaces, and keep SWTOR as much SWTOR and not become Clonewow.

This is a different game, and most customers want what they do not really want, proof being that they are here and trying to make it the same as there.

If anything, by the Suggestion Box Forum, I would say Open Space Combat.

I second that!

SWTOR has too much WOW in it already!

Only because some of the haters played too much other MMOs in their spare (?) time, those that enjoy SWTOR for what it is should not be discriminated.

I heard enough of "SWTOR is just for casual gamers".

Mmmh, maybe one should create actual "hardcore" and "casual" servers (and mature and teen servers as well?), so that the ones do not bother the others? (Maybe then the hardcore and the casual players could enjoy PVP and teaming up etc. and the endgame much more).

Actually I enjoy the game very much and being on an RP server helps, in general the community seems very nice.

And BTW, I don't mind slight imbalances in the classes, wouldn't it a nice challenge to play the seemingly weaker class (my next character will be a scoundrel :) )

Better vehicles in the content.

Taking on Jedi in some tights with a gun seems a bit daft to me - I want some heavy vehicles to pilot in certain warzones. Warzones with armour you can control (flight is prob a no-no) and some vehicle skill tree effects - such as increase speed of vehicles you pilot or damage they do (if you ever put in any combat vehicles)

Also some PVE useable vehicles which a team can fight from - like a platform we plug into then one person pilots around whilst we use our turrets to exterminate this pesky fauna and any rebellious types - leave the mystic wandering as some rag tag fellowship of the ring to the force users - I want to saddle up with my merc BHs and go finish this war ;-)

And the moon on a stick...

Addons. 100%, absolutely, addons. Specifically, bar and window addons. It isn't limiting my performance not having them, but it sure makes everything feel... chunky? Rigid?

I understand wanting to make the UI as user friendly for everyone as possible, that is how you help new players relax and stay for a while. But there is no way they are going to make a UI that keeps everyone satisfied forever.

Edited by Adriun

- Much better space combat

- A unique ship for Inquisitors (Warriors and Inquisitors have the same ship)

- PVP space combat

- Guild ships

- Guild ship based PVP space combat

- Server mergers/transfers/joining for better world PVP and player population

Duel-Spec is nice but not needed christ people it's not that hard to go change your spec, and if you need to do pvp and pve find a spec that works in both and make it happen.

Personally I think more relevance and freedom to space and space combat being it is a very important and core piece to the Star Wars Universe and the only good thing that Galaxies had. Also more End-Game content not just PvP stuff but true End-Game content that require good friends and guilds to finish.With really good gear only obtainable through said End Game content.

Edited by Kiojin

Take away all the damn instances that makes this feel like a single-player game! I know that it isnt possible, but make the worlds less linear.....hate runnning around in corridors, couse that is what its feels like.

To much corridor running, backdrops and a dead world......

All other things in this game has so much potential, and it would be a shame if the game not reach that potential.

In order of importance.

1. Some way to distinguish between buffs/procs/debuffs better. And NO, screw addons, this isn't WoW.

But to be able to for example choose what procs+debuffs you want on a separate anchor (and the same for your debuffs on target). And then just have all the ones you do not need to track, like hots/stims etc, in the original place.

2. A stealthbar (I know we only have like 3 stealth skills (shadow/assassin) but there are bound to be more and the bars are crowded as it is already).

3. Dual-spec.

4. Working tab-targeting.

Fps and macros.

If I dont own a Naga am I supposed to press "P" for skills and activate my trinkets/buffs from the interface? Atm I have 4 independent buttons to press by mouse or keybind that take 4 slots away from me for what is usually 5 to 10 seconds of dire need...

The single most important feature...well....

No. More. Platforming. To. Get. Stupid. Datacrons.

Yes, yes, I actually do have some REAL things I'd like changed that actually mean something, but my husband and I spent 30 minutes trying to get a stupid datacron on Taris last night, because I'm crap at platforming and he's not used to my keyboard (He got it on his first try, on his own computer). So right now, this is just my not-entirely-serious most important thing I'd like changed.

I want people to play with aint gonna sacrafice my precious toons and 29 Legacy levels just becuse my server is dead, reroll isnt an option.

I could cry reading that,

Im also Legacy 29 but I did leave, went to Red Eclipse (which is bouncing) soon as I got my advanced class I answered a call for a fp and met a new friend.

I miss my 50's

I miss my money

I'd really like server meagre but soon not months away.

Adding dungeon exp grind fests. Getting a group of people to head to a dungeon area and be able to grind exp with each other while hunting down named mobs with the goal of getting a special piece of loot to equip/farm ... thats the #1 thing I miss from other MMO's, being able to farm credits/items and grouping to do it.

Grouping during leveling for any reason other than social points is non rewarding atm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.