BW, you absolutely must roll back the zero credits for WZs nerf

yukirshiro

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wz cash was too much. Run your class quests like everyone else and some of the side quests in that area and you will be fine.

Well i dont want to do any PVE and the dev said i could level entirely in PVP so what do i do then?

Sorry that i dont like bashing on dumb AI all day and prefer facing enemy that (sometime) are'nt total idiot. So if cant enjoy the game as much as you do then i should get a discount on my 15$ a month right? but no i dont get it so again we're ****ed for no reason...

Like if that money was too easy to get and it was the only way to make good money then i would have understand the nerf but the time you spen in a WZ you can complete 1-2 daily and get 5x the money you get from the WZ.

When I saw the patch note, I just assumed (apparently stupidly) that the rebalancing was going to be an increase in WZ credits (at least below level 40). A reduction to zero or near-zero is a serious problem for anybody who primarily focuses on PvP but still wants to buy new skills, or generally participate in the player-driven economy (GTN, Crew Skills).

Ya ok great idea... TO ADD..

HOWEVER GIVE US OUR WZ CREDS BACK...

Planets take to long to load to force those of us with limited time to play to run around 2 hours to make bank before we can PVP.

learn to better computer?

Like if that money was too easy to get and it was the only way to make good money then i would have understand the nerf but the time you spen in

a WZ you can complete 1-2 daily and get 5x the money you get from the WZ.

ya but the problem is PVP is fun, so you enjoy it while you make the credits you need. BW needs to make it so it's a miserable grindfest so we all quit. Get with the program.

Even thou I really want that shiny 30% dispatch and the other buffs to my spec I vote...

ROLL BACK 1.2. completely... as unbalanced and zergled no open world pvpish as it is the current game is better.

Bioware kindly restrain the crack head making these decisions, and return the monkey. The monkey's decisions were more random, but at least they weren't as bad.

In other words I do not support this.

^ This made my day. Thanks. I needed a good laugh. Tempted to steal this and make it my quote.

Sometimes I love BW, and sometimes I want to know what they are smoking when drawing up patch notes. This is one of those horrible changes as 3000 credits per warzone didn't make anyone a millionaire, it was just enough to get by. 80% of the playerbase is below 400k credits herp derp, let's take away pvp compensation to drop that to 200k.

I woulda thought BW learned about random RNG borefests from the pvp grind, but apparantly not, cause they just moved that system over to crafting. Another classic, F U to PvPrs that don't like to waste hours outside of warzones jackin off.

Edited by Anbokr

I'm currently rolling my 4th alt. I am equal valor rank to my level. I've had to put about 100k+ credits from my 50's atleast so keep my crewskill at a level to my character. Meaning Im level 27 and Im crafting 25/28 pieces. If they make PvP gain null, I won't be able to level Armormech to a point it would benefit me.

If credits come to generously why is that a bad thing? The crafting system in this game is, well tiresome..... making it worse by reducing creds is awful.

ya but the problem is PVP is fun, so you enjoy it while you make the credits you need. BW needs to make it so it's a miserable grindfest so we all quit. Get with the program.

Even thou I really want that shiny 30% dispatch and the other buffs to my spec I vote...

ROLL BACK 1.2. completely... as unbalanced and zergled no open world pvpish as it is the current game is better.

I agree with you. There is little difficulty in this game- it is completely geared toward caz players. This change is a complete 180 from the perceived direction BW has taken this game.

It would be productive if a developer would take the time to confirm if this change was intentional, or not.

If intentional, I will vote with my money and leave this game. I hate using that ultimatum, and this would be the first time I've felt the need to do it. I play this game to pvp (strangely enough). I do not want to have to invest additional time grinding pve to earn creds- that is simply stupid.

How about, you make zero cash for PvE, and the only way you could make money was by PvP?

Yeah, you'd be crying as well.

:rolleyes:

How about you pay for repairs every time you die. PVE sucks cash outta you like mad especialy if you run ops where you pay close to 100k repair bills for a night.

has anyone even tried this over on the PTS, or is everyone screaming the sky is falling?

I tested this today. At lvl 16 in PTS I got 1084 credits from win and live at lvl 13 I got 1300. Difference ain't that huge.

But there is huge buff for warzone exp in PTS so you do less warzones per level so you get much less credits overall. I leveled 10-16 in warzones and one warzone gives almost half a level.

Has anyone thought that they might scale the rewards with player level and Ranked vs Unranked Brackets.

For example the level 10-19 bracket might see 30%-40% of the credits vs the 50 rated wz brackets receiving the full potential of 100% of credits.

The WZ credits weren't really that much to begin with. My main covers expenses for my 7 alts (I like to do all the crafting jobs) and does it solely from PvP credit awards. If I have to go make money from PVE for this I will not be a content customer for long.

This clearly proves that credit reward from warzones is excessive.

What other games allow you to PvP all day and then support 7 alts crafting without gathering?

How about you pay for repairs every time you die. PVE sucks cash outta you like mad especialy if you run ops where you pay close to 100k repair bills for a night.

That might be fair at level 50. While leveling, the situation is totally reversed.

- You rarely die in PvE (and when you do, repairs are cheap because your gear is mostly greens/blues).

- Gathering skills give free mats in PvE while PvPers have to pay to send their crew on missions.

- Random drops and mission rewards from PvE are adequate to stay geared as you level, while PvP only gives decent gear at levels 20 and 40 so PvPers need to buy more gear from the GTN.

This clearly proves that credit reward from warzones is excessive.

What other games allow you to PvP all day and then support 7 alts crafting without gathering?

None... thus one of the things this game had going for it and now they removed it.

I guess in the future all games should be the same crappy un-fun grind fest huh?

Less fun is bad in a game. mmmmkay?!!!!

Edited by VoidJustice

Sometimes I love BW, and sometimes I want to know what they are smoking when drawing up patch notes. This is one of those horrible changes as 3000 credits per warzone didn't make anyone a millionaire, it was just enough to get by. 80% of the playerbase is below 400k credits herp derp, let's take away pvp compensation to drop that to 200k.

I woulda thought BW learned about random RNG borefests from the pvp grind, but apparantly not, cause they just moved that system over to crafting. Another classic, F U to PvPrs that don't like to waste hours outside of warzones jackin off.

Speak for yourself bro. I've made 1.75 Million in the past 3 weeks doing WZ. Sure, I don't buy anything, but whatever. It's my dough and I'll sit on it if I wanna.

If their worried about inflation then simply stop Wz credit gain when you reach 1,000,000 or more credits. Problem solved everyones happy. You want to be a billionaire go grind dailies. You want enough to get by, relax and enjoy Wz... Edited by VoidJustice

None... thus one of the things this game had going for it and now they removed it.

I guess in the future all games should be the same crappy un-fun grind fest huh?

Less fun is bad in a game. mmmmkay?!!!!

What is considered fun? Would you like to have all end game gear by just dancing in fleet?

If you can PvP on main and then support 7 alts with crafting without going outside, credit loses meaning. BW might as well makes crafting free.

Plus, you don't have repair bills in PvP while working on end game gear. On the other hand, a PvE player has to pay huge repair bills for their end game gear. Would you rather pay repair bills when you die in PvP since you want to earn credits?

If their worried about inflation then simply stop Wz credit gain when you reach 1,000,000 credits. Problem solved everyones happy.

That would just result in people using some sort of stackable item as an alternative currency.