Give instant login to those with retail key activation!

Vortgon

Controversial maybe - but at this stage anything to help get past the nightmare server queue system would be great.

Not sure how many free loaders are clogging up the servers but they need to go immediately and allow real customers in.

My guess is about 20% + of the server population are freeloaders with no retail game on its way or any intention of staying around after the grace period ends and buying the game.

So lets start giving priority queue status to those who have input their retail game codes - everyone else can join the queue behind them.

Controversial maybe - but at this stage anything to help get past the nightmare server queue system would be great.

Not sure how many free loaders are clogging up the servers but they need to go immediately and allow real customers in.

My guess is about 20% + of the server population are freeloaders with no retail game on its way or any intention of staying around after the grace period ends and buying the game.

So lets start giving priority queue status to those who have input their retail game codes - everyone else can join the queue behind them.

for your information .. NO ONE is a real customer right now because this game will require a subscription which no one has yet because it's not officially lauched till DEC 20th.. don't let the door hit you on the way out you freeloader LOL

Yeah, those with retail key should get priority spot

Those who get disconnected should get 10 minute to get back in before having to queue up again

This is a cluster**** situation

Really? So those that don't get their retail key due to circumstances out of their control should be completely ignored?

Edited by Prosev

for your information .. NO ONE is a real customer right now because this game will require a subscription which no one has yet because it's not officially lauched till DEC 20th.. don't let the door hit you on the way out you freeloader LOL

Correction,the release of the game came with a 1 month subscription that was included within the game price.So realistically,you are already bound by the monthly terms and conditions.I guess nobody ever reads the terms and conditions when they say yes to it ? lol

This is why people like you aren't in charge of actually successful companies. Moronic.

yes my comp did not crash but the game froze and dumped me to desktop, up to now i am waiting 1.5 hours so far to reconnect to game, unfortunatly we were doing a heroic so I OF COURSE WILL HAVE MISSED THAT, this is totally unacceptable, this is not even released yet and we r experiencig these sort of cue's god help us when it does, if not fixed I shall go else where as i am not paying to stand in a cue for hours on end waiting to get back in.:mad:

You do know that EVERYONE that is playing right now HAS ordered an actual retail copy right? That is what Pre-order means ...you order an actual retail copy. So nobody is a freeloader. This is not a try before you buy stage.

No

20% my ***...2% is an overestimation. You don't preorder a game and then cancel just so you can play for a few days and forget about a game.

And you don't get the concept of a server queue system...it is designed to ensure stability of the server. You start letting people in regardless of how many people are already in and you'll have server crashing left and right. Not to mention lag...

So if I didn't make myself clear with the first line....

HELL NO

Edited by Thunder-God

Hey look George a self-entitled pompous *** clown thinks he should get a shot at crashing BW's servers because he paid the man!