The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are you happy now?

LopmaRibar

I don't PvP, don't care for it. To me it's always been the source of countless calls for nerfs. Well now healers are getting a major one in 1.2. Hope you all are happy. I'll be switching from Seer to Telekinetics once 1.2 goes live.

Live by the nerf, die by the nerf. Flame on!

How dare game devs can make changes to a MMO ? BIOWARE I WARN YOU !

You changed my class so now I'll have to rethink my build and playstyle. How dare you !

Next time I post I'll make sure to threaten to leave, but I sure won't, because my character is still playable and powerful and I was just QQing anyways, no big deal, move on, my tears are already dried.

How dare game devs can make changes to a MMO ? BIOWARE I WARN YOU !

You changed my class so now I'll have to rethink my build and playstyle. How dare you !

Next time I post I'll make sure to threaten to leave, but I sure won't, because my character is still playable and powerful and I was just QQing anyways, no big deal, move on, my tears are already dried.

Changes are expected. The question is, to what degree should they be made. BW has apparently borrowed Blizzards ten pound sledgehammer to use for "fine tuning".

Sages/Sorcs (healing) in PvP are gutted with this change. This isn't "golly, you won't be able to eat your lollypop in PvP any more". This is "we don't want you to be able to save anyone without a lucky crit! And, by the way, good luck with force management."

Tell me how you like it when you need to stack more healers in PvE as well, because that big heal that used to save the tank? Well, it's going to take almost twice as long to land now.

Oh I'll be fine DPSing from now on. I just hate having to alter my play style due to the endless tears coming from the PvP community.

And again, I'll waste my time saying this. THIS GAME HAS NO PVP! Their is only instanced pvp, which in my mind (and any real pvper) Is not pvp. It's gear grinding, instanced bull****.

Oh I'll be fine DPSing from now on. I just hate having to alter my play style due to the endless tears coming from the PvP community.

And again, I'll waste my time saying this. THIS GAME HAS NO PVP! Their is only instanced pvp, which in my mind (and any real pvper) Is not pvp. It's gear grinding, instanced bull****.

I don't PvP, don't care for it. To me it's always been the source of countless calls for nerfs. Well now healers are getting a major one in 1.2. Hope you all are happy. I'll be switching from Seer to Telekinetics once 1.2 goes live.

Happy ? they will still QQ about sorc/sage after patch. The nerf they did does nothing to our ultility , which is why we are an op class in the first place. Bioware devs have no idea what they are doing, seems even their game design decisions are made through RNG.

PVE is being rebalanced as well, so you won't feel it anyway.

I love when you say "and any real pvper", it makes me "happy". Please, say it again!!!

Lol, it is PvP. might not be that outstanding, but it is PvP.

Wether you like it or not depends on you.

I like PvP in this game, but it's quite a bummer that all whining about nerf this, nerf that, will lead to disadvantages in PvE aswell.

Ah well, I just see how I need to adept to survive

Happy ? they will still QQ about sorc/sage after patch. The nerf they did does nothing to our ultility , which is why we are an op class in the first place. Bioware devs have no idea what they are doing, seems even their game design decisions are made through RNG.

So true, well gonna try out the changes in 1.2 but GW2 and Diablo 3 just around the corner so there´s always a safety net if BW dont wake up.

Umm... nothing about healing getting nerfed... wth are you talking about? Did you read the patch notes or just hear a rumor and get angry?

Are you talking about class specific something or other? Please clarify your whining.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=363056

Seer

Confound now refreshes properly when Weaken Mind is refreshed.

Conveyance no longer unintentionally allows its buff to be applied to more than one healing ability. Its effects have been slightly redesigned. It now increases the critical chance of Benevolence by 60% and reduces the Force cost of Deliverance by 30%.

Egress now requires Preservation instead of Valiance.

Resplendence no longer removes the health cost from Noble Sacrifice.

Salvation's tooltip now correctly mentions that this ability affects a maximum of 8 targets. The ability's functionality has not changed.

A display issue that caused the first and second tick of Salvation to appear on top of each other has been corrected.

Combat Medic

Field Training now increases critical chance by 1% per point.

Field Triage now reduces the cost of Medical Probe by 1 (down from 2).

Kolto Bomb now affects up to 4 targets (up from 3), improving reliability in group and Operation situations.

Kolto Residue now increases all healing received by 3% (down from 5%).

Psych Aid no longer reduces the cost of Field Aid. It now causes Field Aid to heal the target for a small amount.

Supercharge Cells now restores 1 Energy Cell (down from 2) when used and increases all damage and healing dealt by 5% (down from 10%). The shield applied by Kolto Bomb now reduces damage taken by 5% (down from 10%).

Trauma Probe now costs 2 Energy Cells to activate.

Yea, because open world pvp zerg groups vs zerg groups is so much fun... wait... no it isn't. Unless it's fair and groups have similar numbers... like in INSTANCED area lol.

Yea, because open world pvp zerg groups vs zerg groups is so much fun... wait... no it isn't. Unless it's fair and groups have similar numbers... like in INSTANCED area lol.

Yea pretty much "any real pvper" agrees with this guy. Zerg fests are not pvp.

Then why in the eff should you even care if you don't play peeveepee?

I wish this forum had a bang head on wall emote.

Hate to tell ya, but I bet PvE had just as much to do with the nerf as PvP. They've already said they dont use warzone metrics when measuring classes.

I can't wait for all you "real" pvpers to ****. We all know you won't quit but we can hope.

Hate to tell ya, but I bet PvE had just as much to do with the nerf as PvP. They've already said they dont use warzone metrics when measuring classes.

This ^

The disparity between sage heals and everyone else was waaay more noticable in pve then in pvp.

This ^

The disparity between sage heals and everyone else was waaay more noticable in pve then in pvp.

Impossible!

Whatever I feel in my gut is a direct line to the brain of a dev.

I'm going to continue feeling everything and being right you have fun thinking and stuff.